Chapter 26

happily ever after??

I'm back after a long time of no update, i'm in music extension and the teacher is testing other students in the class, so i have a while to update. Since i would be so busy, this might be the last update before i come back from China but i will see. Enjoy Chapter 26 P.S. got a new subscriber!!

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I feel so happy that she’s happy to see me and especially that she still remembers me. “Hey Chanhee oppa, do you remember the promise that we made?” Bommie asked me innocently. I caressed her face and smiled, “Of course I do, I’m just glad that you still remember.” She put her head on my shoulder and whispered, “Of course I remember, it meant a lot to me and still means a lot to me. It’s the promise that kept me going after all these years of separating myself from you. But I have a confession to make, I don’t want to lie to you that’s all, but I promise what’s in the past stays in the past.”

 

She put her head up and looked at me seriously. This can’t be good, I thought to myself as she started to speak again. “When I first came here, I fell in love with a guy…” My face fell as I listened to her, “…he was real nice to me but then he dumped me for another girl and then I realised that he’s a playboy. Since then, I’ve been living in pain, but then I realised that you were the one for me, I remembered…everything…”

 

She must have realised that I was stiffening up because she put her hand on my arm but I made no attempt to comfort her back. She frowned. “So… when he dumped you, you remembered me. So when you get hurt you turn to me… is that it? Does my love mean nothing to you? You said the promise means a lot to you but it doesn’t show anymore…” I feel tears blurring up my vision.

 

She panicked and hugged me tight. I closed my eyes while listening to her, “No, that’s not it; I told you so you could understand that people make stupid mistakes, it’s just mine are super stupid… I want you to forgive me and I want you to know that you never left my mind… I care for you so very much… Even when I was going out with him, at the back of my mind, I feel like I’m cheating on you…your love mean everything to me, I want you to know…” I bit my bottom lip.

 

“So, you felt like you were cheating but you never stopped going out with him? I don’t understand you Bommie, did you change that much?” Then I felt it. A pair of warm lips pressed against mine. I so want to reject her because I’m feeling hurt but I’ve waited for this moment for so long that I just had to hang on. I held her close to me and kissed her passionately and she returned it. It was then I truly understand that she was telling the truth that I mean everything to her because all her feelings were in that kiss…

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I was so happy to be finally reunited with Chanhee oppa. I embraced him ever so often and we talked cheerfully. He is still the Chanhee oppa I remember, with the angelic smile. Then I asked him, “Hey Chanhee oppa, do you remember the promise that we made?” He caressed my face and nodded. “Of course I do, I’m just glad that you still remember.” I placed my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

 

“Of course I remember, it meant a lot to me and still means a lot to me. It’s the promise that kept me going after all these years of separating myself from you.” I whispered. At the back of my mind, a voice told me to tell him everything to not hide anything from him. “But I have a confession to make, I don’t want to lie to you that’s all, but I promise what’s in the past stays in the past.”

 

I looked up at him seriously and he seemed to realise that something’s not right…“When I first came here, I fell in love with a guy…” I stared at his face and saw the hurt but I kept going, “…he was real nice to me but then he dumped me for another girl and then I realised that he’s a playboy. Since then, I’ve been living in pain, but then I realised that you were the one for me, I remembered…everything…”

 

After hearing this, Chanhee oppa stiffened and I can feel the tension in the air. Maybe that was a bad idea but I had to tell him. I put my hand on his arm but he made no attempt to move. I frowned when he started talking. “So… when he dumped you, you remembered me. So when you get hurt you turn to me… is that it? Does my love mean nothing to you? You said the promise means a lot to you but it doesn’t show anymore…” I panicked as I saw tears in his eyes.

 

I hugged him tight and explained to him and assured him that that’s not it. He bit his bottom lip trying not to cry and I feel my heart being ripped to pieces seeing him sad. “…I don’t understand you Bommie, did you change that much?” I gulped as he said that and I couldn’t take it anymore. I pressed my lips against his and put all my love, feelings and affections for him into the kiss.

 

He was going to resist but somehow he didn’t. Instead, he held me tight and kissed me back passionately. Then I melted, knowing that everything will be alright and he has forgiven me. So there we stayed, in each other’s arms, enjoying the moment together… I’ve been waiting for this day for so long, for him to hold me again and now I’ve got it and I’m content…

 

here's the chap, hope you liked it, sorry if it's really short, i will try and update soon ! and sorry no picture, i didn't have time.