chapter 14

happily ever after??

back with another chap, but for the next few days, i'm going to be preparing for exam so might not be able to update but i will try :) enjoy 

 

Soohyun pov~~

we arrived at the studio that Bommie's practising in after we dropped off the picnic baskets at the manager's to keep it fresh. We got off the van and the girls began to lead us inside. "wow, it sure is big here! I'd love to practice here each day." Dongho exclaimed but they girls smiled sadly. " you get sick of it eventually..." Hyunmi said while we walked inside. Everyone was getting excited as we got into the elevator. After we got off the lift, the girls led us to a huge practice room and inside were my sister with the dance instructor and the back up dancers. It seems like the dance instructor wasn't happy with something and Bommie just looked frustrated. They started to dance and sing at the same time and i can see the other members' mouths dropped open at how good my sister is, even i was surprised. " wow... Hyung... She's amazingly... And her voice, it's so sweet and pretty but yet strong. Her dance moves are smooth, solid and powerful." Aj spoke after a while still watching Bommie. " yep, i know, she's good." i can't help but smile at how good my sister is getting. Just as i was about to look away, her head turned this way and her eyes went wide when she saw us looking. Sooyoung and Hyunmi waved and she just kept on singing and dancing with wide eyes. We laughed at her reaction and admitted that it was the funniest thing ever. Soon, when she was having a break, she came out...

Bommie pov~~

oh my gosh! I could not believe my eyes that my brother, my unnies and U-KISS were right here, watching me. I was shocked to see them outside. The unnies waved and flashed me their cheeky smiles. They must have planned this, i thought as i kept dancing. I will get them later, i gave myself a mental note. When it was break time, i excused myself from the room and walked outside. When the boys saw me coming, they quickly stood up and gasped for i was looking really pretty and.... Well.... y. I was wearing shoulderless white top with tight jeans under with a pair of extremely high high top heels that are black on my feet. I had smokey make up that brought out the beauty of my face. As i came closer, i heard, " wow, is that really your sister?" Dongho said with his mouth open and shut like a goldfish. My brother gulped and replied, " i... Don't... Really know." the others laughed. I walked up to them and stood there with my hands on my hips. " Sooyoung unnie, you didn't tell me they were coming? You said you went shopping but apparently you didn't..." i glared at her and she laughed nervously. " we wanted to give you a surprise so we didn't say anything. What we are going to do is watch you shoot your mv and then to the beach since you would be free..." i turned to U-KISS and saw Eli oppa smiling at me. I felt my face burning so i turned away and looked at my brother instead. " but i haven't got my stuff, so... Ah!" i gave a little cry as he threw my bag at me. I opened it and saw all my swimmers and stuff inside. I slightly pouted and whispered, " just because you are my brother, doesn't mean you could throw stuff at me..." he heard and chuckled. He gave me a big hug and apologised. " it's time to come in and shoot your mv Bommie-shi." the director came out and called my name. I saw everyone was already setting up and getting ready so i waved goodbye to the others and walked towards the set. I turned back to see Kevin with his head down but i didn't have time to feel disappointed. The director led me to where we will be shooting the mv. " everyone get ready, we will start with the first set, do your best Bommie." i nodded and walked into the spot lights. 

Kevin pov~~

she looked so hot when she walked out of the practice room. We all gulped as she made her way towards us and i immediately lowered my head. Why is my heart beating like mad? I shook the thought away as i suddenly became interested in my shoes. I listened to everyone around me chatting happily. When i put my head up, i saw Bommie pouting. She looked so cute and innocent when she put. I smiled a little and looked at everyone. Then i saw Eli looking at her. Their eyes met for a second and Eli smiled. I saw her blush a little and there's this jealous feeling. I shook my head and turned away. I shuffled awkwardly but finally gathered up the courage to tell her that she look beautiful when her director called her over to shoot her mv. I sighed as i saw my chance slip past. She waved at us and started to walk towards the shooting area. Before she walked away, did i see her looking at me??

 

haha, Kevin is falling for you, what will happen next?? Haha, keep reading my dear readers, plz comment and subscribe :) haha, hope i can gain more readers and plz, don't be a silent reader :p haha, i would like lots of support thx