Chapter 46

happily ever after??

hey, i updated 2 chapters today, hope that's good. i will try and update everyday now so here is 46 and enjoy :)

 

Chunji pov~~

 

Bommie nearly scared me to death; I thought I had lost her. My voice was breaking when I was calling out to her since I was trying hard to hold back the tears. L.Joe was doing the same and normally I would have been jealous that L.Joe is so worried but today, I just don’t care since all I have in mind is finding Bommie. Also, I shouldn’t be jealous because Ricky, Changjo, Niel and C.A.P were also worried. Aish what am I thinking.

 

I shook my head as we finally calmed down and sat down to have some snacks. Bommie was talking and laughing with Sooyoung and Hyunmi, Ricky and Changjo was playing scissors, paper and rock while Niel and C.A.P were just sitting there, having a nice conversation and eating snacks like normal people. I turned my attention to L.Joe and saw him holding onto a piece of snack but his eyes seemed lost.

 

I cleared my throat and his eyes focused on me. I smiled at him awkwardly and pointed at his snack then at my mouth, signalling him to start eating. He seemed to realise how silly he looked with a piece of snack but not eating, he nodded and pushed his snack up to his mouth and took a bite. I smiled and turned my attention back to Bommie and slid my arm onto her shoulders, she looked at me and her eyes sparkled before going back to her conversation.

 

Soon, it was late and everyone packed up according to the plan. I signalled to L.Joe and he nodded. He stood up and stretched before saying the scrip that we worked out casually. “Hey guys, I think we should head back, we have schedules tomorrow right?” C.A.P hyung nodded and stood up. I smirked a little while Bommie was watching L.Joe and C.A.P and started talking.

 

“I think I will stay a little longer with Bommie since she love the sunset don’t you?” She looked at me excitedly with those big, round eyes and nodded. “Are you sure it’s ok oppa, if you have to get up early tomorrow I don’t want you to stay too late.” I chuckled and ruffled her hair. “It’s fine, we will stay.” She cheered and I winked at L.Joe.

 

Everyone started to pick up the rubbish but left us most of the blankets for warmth. There are some surprise things that I will have to sneak off the van but I can’t do anything when Bommie is here. That is when Ricky and Changjo’s aegyo comes in handy.

“Bommie-ah, we want to have one more ice-cream at this famous ice-cream parlour down the road from the beach, since we might not have time to come here again in a hurry. Please come with us, we will treat you.” Ricky said with this super cute voice and Changjo was doing the puppy eyes. I saw Bommie rolling her eyes and then looked back at the remaining members with her eyebrows raised. “We won’t be going; we will go early since we have to drop off Sooyoung and Hyunmi at your house anyways.” Niel said and Bommie nodded before heading down with the boys.

 

Actually the boys aren’t going; they are going to help me to set up with Sooyoung and Hyunmi. Once Bommie was gone, we brought the boxes of rose off the van and set it into a heart shape while we placed the picnic blanket in the middle. L.Joe wrapped a piece of wired lights onto the roses and I got out the candles that I brought and the surprise gift and set in on the blanket with a big picnic basket containing our dinner.

 

“Thanks guys, this looks great, I appreciate it.” I wiped the sweat off my face and smiled around at the members. We pounded our fists and we all sat down to wait for a call from Ricky to say when they are coming back. I can’t wait, it feels like my heart is about to explode. I gently tugged on my shirt and felt a hand on my shoulder. It was L.Joe and he smiled at me while I smiled back and felt better. At least my members are supportive, even L.Joe who likes Bommie is helping me… 

 

Bommie pov~~ 

 

Ricky and Changjo wanted ice-creams, even if they didn’t do the aegyo; I would have went with them. I rolled my eyes and followed them down the road. “We are here! I’m so excited, caramel fudge ice-cream for me!” Ricky squealed and ran inside while I giggled. Changjo and I went inside and sat next to a table that Ricky had already occupied and picked up a menu.

 

We ordered and had the ice-creams, they were delicious. Now I know why Ricky and Changjo wanted to come. “How are you guys going to get back?” Ricky smiled and took out his phone. “Yeobseo manager hyung, can you send a van to pick Changjo and I up? We are at the beach. Thanks and enjoy your night!” He ended the call and winked at Changjo.

 

“let’s go back.” I smiled while we made our way back to the beach. When we are nearly there, Changjo and Ricky stopped. “We will be getting picked up here, enjoy your night Bommie…” I bowed and smiled before bidding goodbye and making my way towards the beach where Chanhee oppa is waiting for me… 

 

 

hehe, hopefully you liked this chapter as well, and make sure it made sense. If u have any suggestions on how the story is going, plz comment and let me no and i will definitely look at it and take it into account :)