Chapter 40

happily ever after??

yay!! i made it successfully to chapter 40 :) hopefully you guys had fun reading my story, plz enjoy the chap 40

 

Bommie pov~~

 

It didn’t take long for us to get to the airport. Chanhee oppa told me to hurry and took out his wallet to pay the driver while I rushed inside. When I was in, I looked around, trying to find Kevin. Soon, I found him being dragged by the others. He’s trying to shake them off and check in. Chanhee oppa was beside me in an instant and we ran towards the others.

 

Kevin and the others saw me coming, he tried to run away but his luggage was too heavy. I caught up and I turned him towards me. He tried to avoid my eyes. “Are you trying to leave without saying goodbye? Because I hate people who do that.” I clenched my teeth and said to him.

Then I slapped him hard across the face. Chanhee oppa took a step towards me and looked extremely worried but was stopped by my brother. Everyone was shocked as Kevin’s hand slowly raised to his face. “Let that be a lesson to you, don’t ever do that again… that was for leaving without goodbye, and this…”

 

I hugged him tight as he was surprised but hugged me back, “…is for trying to make me happy. Don’t leave because of me, we can still be friends.” I said to him and his eyes softened. “I have to go, even if I stayed, Chunji might not want me to be…” His eyes widened as Chanhee oppa stepped up. I moved away and Chanhee oppa was in front of Kevin. We saw him gulp and oppa began to talk.

 

“Don’t make my girl sad, Bommie want you to stay. Even if you don’t want to, then at least work everything out with her.” Kevin nodded lightly and Chanhee oppa smiled at him before stepping up to me, gave me his killer smile, took my hand and led me towards Kevin. He gave us a little push and said, “Go, there’s still plenty of time before your check in time Kevin.” He winked and I smiled.

 

We found a nice spot in the airport café and sat down. We were both quiet until Kevin started to talk. “I want to go to Japan, it’s just that I don’t think I can ever face you again after what happened between us and Chunji. I don’t know, I didn’t mean to upset you and everything…” I took a sip of my coffee as Kevin stuttered on. I raised a hand to silence him and he shut his mouth pretty quickly. I smiled and spoke, “I know, but I’ve already forgiven you. If you really want to go to Japan, then I won’t stop you but I just didn’t want any misunderstanding between us and hoped we would still be friends.”

 

He looked at me but I kept talking, “I know maybe I say this a lot and you think that I’m trying to be polite but I really mean it. Some misunderstandings did happen between you, Chanhee oppa and I but that doesn’t mean they will affect our friendship. There’s nothing wrong in liking someone, it’s just sometimes you can’t let that feeling take hold of you because you might accidentally hurt people…”

 

He stared at me softly and nodded. I lowered my head and looked at my coffee. He started to talk again and this time I just listened, making no comment. “I know, I wanted to sort it out with you ages ago and I’ve also wanted to tell you about my leave for Japan but I never knew when the right time was. This time for me, going to Japan is like a break. But also I want to go to Japan and try my luck there and see if some good opportunities pop up.”

 

I smiled at him and he said, “So friends forever?” I nodded and we shook hands then I giggled. We finished our coffees and left the table, walking back to the others. We were laughing and joking all the way until we came up to the others. They were all over us in a second and we assured them that everything was fine. “Group hug!” Ricky and Dongho said at the same time and we all laughed as we huddled together. “Let’s wish Kevin the best of luck in Japan and hopefully he won’t get kidnapped.” Chanhee oppa winked and I rolled my eyes. Sometime I can’t understand his sense of humour.

 

“Thanks everyone, I will make sure I contact you guys and let you know about my trip. I will miss you all.” Kevin said and looked at Chanhee oppa and I one more time. “Take care of Bommie, don’t let her get hurt or you will answer to me.” Kevin said one last time to oppa and he grinned and held my hand. “You got it, even if you don’t tell me, I would know. Take care Kevin.” Kevin nodded and turned around. When he’s all checked in, he waved at us one more time and left…

 

Everyone walked out of the airport and I sighed. Somehow my heart feels empty to see Kevin leave. It sure is going to be different without Kevin here but… I smiled at Chanhee oppa as he held my hand, it’s going to be great with Chanhee oppa here…

 

sorry again (and again.....) for the short chap, i will come back with more. Got one more comment yay! anyways, no pic b/c they teacher is onto me