Chapter 16

happily ever after??

Hey guys, this is the first chap that i updated on the laptop, hopefully the format would look neater and less confusing, enjoy the new chappy and comment and subscribe laugh

 

Bommie pov~~

 

Aish, why did I have to wear the dress in front of the others, especially Kevin and Eli oppa, it’s so embarrassing… I thought as I got changed into denim shorts and a cute little top with a teddy bear on it. I got out of the changing room, while signifying with my hand for them to wait, carefully wiped off the make up that feels like glue on my face.

 

“That’s better, I’ve got my cute little sis back,” my brother exclaimed. I punched his arm gently and whispered, “I’m NOT little!” He chuckled and tried to mess up my hair but I was too quick for him. The others looked at us like we were little kids who just got a treat. We giggled and walked towards the van.

 

“Next stop, the beach, here we go!” Dongho exclaimed while we laughed at his childishness. “Are you going to say that every time we stop somewhere and then leave for another place?” My brother said irritatingly. We all laughed again as Dongho did the aegyo to my brother and he rolled his eyes.

 

Soon, we arrived at the beach. I walked out of the van to stretch my already stiff legs and took a deep breath. The smell of sea is so good, I thought as I smiled to myself. I haven’t been to the beach in such a long time since I was always busy with schedules, this reminds me of when I was little and going to the beach with my parents and brother... and someone else

 

“You like it? You haven’t been here for so long; I thought maybe you could relax here while you are free.” My brother came and put his arms around my shoulder. I smiled and thanked him; he gave my shoulder a little squeeze and went to help the others to get the things off the van.

 

I stood facing the ocean and sighed. Suddenly I felt another presence beside me. I turned around and there stood Kevin, slightly blushing. I smiled at him and he smiled back then turning to face the ocean, he started speaking. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it? This is my second time here and… yeah,” He turned awkwardly towards me and smiled. I put a hand on his arm and felt him tense.

 

“I haven’t been here in a while; it sure is the most enchanting place I’ve ever been to. But it’s even nicer when I’m here with you guys,” I smiled and Kevin gulped before nodding, agreeing with me. “Hey, you two lovebirds come and join us or we are going to have all the food to ourselves.” Sooyoung yelled while beaming at Soohyun who offered her a sausage. Kevin blushed lightly and I laughed at his reaction. Taking his hand in mine, I pulled him gently towards where we set up the picnic in the sand.

 

“Come on oppa, let’s go and eat before they eat our share, don’t fancy going hungry today,” He smiled at me and we both walked towards the others while the others were wolf whistling and laughing. I glanced towards Eli and saw him staring at our intertwined fingers. Am I dreaming or did he look upset?

 

Wait, why does this feel so familiar? We sat down on the blanket and let go of each other’s hand. I remember doing this when I was little, holding my best friend Chanhee’s hand and walking with him. Why do I get this familiar sensation when I hold Kevin’s hand now? Now thinking about it, he does look like Chanhee oppa… I shook the thoughts away and tried to enjoy the picnic while it last.

 

Kevin pov~~

 

I got off the van and took a deep breathe. I felt more relaxed and clear minded. I smiled and was just about to look away when I saw Bommie there. She looked so happy, a little bit of the twinkle is back in her eyes. She looked so peaceful and so… beautiful. I was startled by my thought and shook my head.

 

I gulped as my feet carried me towards her. Stop! I thought but I couldn’t until I was beside her. She turned around looking confused as she felt my presence then smiled. I blushed and said quietly, “It’s beautiful, isn’t it? This is my second time here and… yeah,” I shuffled awkwardly and looked at her, she’s like an angel. I'm talking too much, let her say something... I panicked.

 

Then that’s when it happened, she put his hand on my arm and smiled. I feel myself growing hotter and blushed furiously. “I haven’t been here in a while; it sure is the most enchanting place I’ve ever been to. But it’s even nicer when I’m here with you guys,” gosh her smiled melts my heart. I gulped and nodded, unable to speak.

 

“Hey, you two lovebirds come and join us or we are going to have all the food to ourselves.” Sooyoung called out to us and I blushed (again…) as I heard what she said. I heard Bommie laugh beside me and sighed in relief, at least she didn’t take what Sooyoung said seriously. Suddenly I felt her fingers intertwined with mine and I widened my eyes in shock. “Come on oppa, let’s go and eat before they eat our share, don’t fancy going hungry today,” She said to me cheerfully, I smiled at her enthusiasm and we walked towards the others.

 

They were laughing and wolf whistling but I don’t care, I’m so happy. I was holding Bommie’s hand! Then I suddenly blushed and looked at the ocean…I’m holding her hand!! I thought as we sat down to enjoy the picnic.

 

How was the chap? I might be able to update a few chaps today since i'm at school and can work on my laptop, please support me and i will try to start put pictures in for the chapters to come, plz comment and subscribe wink