Chapter 27

happily ever after??

I'm back again to update before i go back to China and before the busy exams, choir practices and band practices begin. Hope you enjoy this chapter and give me lots of support by commenting and subscribing. P.S, got a new comment, thx for those who like my story and want to read on :)

 

Kevin pov~~

 

We all hid behind the door and listened to their conversation. Even though it seemed wrong to do so but Soohyun-hyung, Sooyoung and Hyunmi all said that it’s fine; they’ve done that many times. I sighed and crouched down with them. I told myself to not listen because it seemed rude but I can’t help but being interested in their conversation.

 

Our eyes widened as Bommie described what happened to her all these years and I can see Soohyun-hyung tensing up and scrunching up his hands, his knuckled turning white. Sooyoung put a comforting hand on his arm and shook her head; he seemed to calm down a bit and started to listen once more.

 

I heard everything that Bommie said to Chunji and it hurts me a lot to know that she loves him. I felt awfully bitter inside and was about to turn and walk away when everything was quiet inside. We all got curious and stood up cautiously to take a peak. I was shocked to see them kissing each other and they looked like they enjoyed each other’s presence and embrace…

 

I turned and walked away, feeling my blood boil. Eli tried to call me back softly but I wouldn’t look back and marched straight out of the building. I put on my disguise and started to walk towards the direction of our dorm. It’s going to take me forever to get back, I sighed as I started to run with tears pouring down my face. Why does it hurt to see someone you love so much being close to someone else? Why can’t I forget about her? Why does she have to have a place in my heart?

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

We all hid behind the door to listen. I was feeling evil and wanted to see how things go on for Bommie and Chunji. I smirked and beckoned for the others to crouch down beside me. Kevin hesitated but i motioned for him to crouch and he did. We started to listen and the more I hear, the more quickly my smile vanished and was replaced by a frown and before I know it, I was scrunching up my knuckles making them turn white. I felt Sooyoung’s hand on my arm and she shook her head. I settled down a bit and took a deep breath.

 

I didn’t know that she suffered that much, if only I was there every time to comfort her. As expected, I failed at being a good brother and I feel sorry for Bommie since she was always on her own until she met Chunji.

 

They grew up together and if Chunji wasn’t there, Bommie would have been alone with no one there to take care of her. No wonder they are so close, they’ve developed a relationship with each other that’s more than friendship that no one could possibly replace. With that thought, I looked at Kevin who looked pained to hear everything Bommie is saying to Chunji.

 

I sighed and turned back to the door. Only if Bommie knew how Kevin felt about her. I know that she would never fall for Kevin because of Chunji, she only considered him to be a good friend. Even though Kevin is like a brother to me, I want my sister’s happiness more than anything else in the world so that’s why I haven’t the heart to interfere her relationship with Chunji by adding Kevin.

 

Suddenly, everything was quiet; I could even hear my own heartbeat. What is happening in there? Everyone was wondering. So all of us stood up quietly and took a peak. I saw Kevin’s shocked expression. To be honest, I was quite surprised myself. I saw them kissing, my innocent little sister kissing a guy even though I know Chunji is really responsible.

 

Kevin suddenly stood up and started to walk away. Eli tried to call him back but he marched straight. I sighed and looked at the others. “Better leave him be so he would cool down,” I whispered and the others nodded. I looked at the sweet sight in front of me and smiled sadly, I wish you all the happiness in the world with Chunji, little sis…

 

Chunji pov~~

 

We broke the kiss and just sat there. I held her hand tightly and she gave me the sweetest smile ever. “Hey, can I get your new phone number? We will keep in contact.” Bommie smiled and took my phone to punch in her number. After a while, she handed it back to me and kissed me on the cheek. “Thanks for coming and giving me the surprise of my life Chanhee oppa,” She smiled sweetly and I hugged her tight.

 

“So can you be mine again? I know it’s been a long time but I still want to keep the promise…” Bommie’s eyes sparkled and she nodded. I chuckled and helped her to stand up. “I will wait for you and together we can get lunch with the others.” She nodded and we untangled our fingers. I walked towards the door with a smile on my face…

 

How was it? Hope you liked it, please comment and subscribe lots thanks! i will update more soon so look forward to it :)