Chapter 17

happily ever after??

Hey, back with another chap, how did you like the last one with the correct format and a nicesmiley

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

It’s been a long time since I hanged out with my sister and see her laughing and having fun. I know that ever since she debuted, she’s worked her heart out, totally committed to what she does best. But she always overwork herself and never rest anymore. Mum and dad are worried but she reassures them like she does to me.

 

“Here, take a bite of this,” I held a macaron to her. “Oppa, you realise this is pink and it’s too pretty to be edible?” She asked me innocently and I chuckled. She pouted cutely when she saw me. “This is a macaron; it is edible and very yummy. It’s just 2 pieces of dough with different flavoured garnish inside. This pink one is strawberry.” She giggled, realising how silly she must have looked and took a bite.

 

Instantly, her eyes lit up. “This is so good oppa, I love it!” The others laughed while she dug in the macarons. Sooyoung looked at me and blushed, I smiled and looked around. This is more like it. Hyunmi was talking to Dongho and he was bouncing around like an immature child while she smiled. Sooyoung talked to Eli while munching on a macaron and Bommie was talking with Kevin…

 

They are finally talking, I smiled as I thought. But will Bommie return the feeling that Kevin has for her since she have him? I frowned slightly while looking at them. Bommie turned around and met my eyes for a minute. She must have seen the frown as she mouthed ‘are you alright’ to me. I smiled and nodded as she turned back to talk to Kevin. Kevin looked at me but I looked away… he must have noticed…

 

Kevin pov~~

 

She looked so cute munching on macarons. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She gets excited when she see sweets, I thought as I tried to hold back the laughter. I suddenly felt a pang of sadness as I remembered, we just met, surely she doesn’t like me and she’s just trying to be friendly… I dropped my gaze and stared at the food in the basket.

 

“Hey, my prince charming, don’t you want to have a macaron? They are good!” Bommie giggled while holding a macaron out to me. I gasped and looked at her. She called me her prince charming… She seemed to have realised her mistake as she blushed instantly and instantly covered and mumbled, “I’m so sorry oppa, I don’t know why I did that, I guess I was getting way too hyper…” I took the macaron from her hand, took a bite and smiled, reassuring her that it was fine and the macaron taste good. She smiled weakly and stared at her hands.

 

To make up for her mistake, she kept on talking to me cheerfully and soon I felt comfortable around her like we were long lost friends as I replied equally cheerfully. I felt Soohyun-hyung’s eyes land on me and when I put my head up, I saw him looking at us with a frown on his face. I saw Bommie turning around and mouthed ‘are you alright’ to her brother and hyung smiled and nodded. 

 

Bommie pov~~

 

How could I be so stupid! I called him the nickname I used to call Chanhee oppa… Maybe it’s because he looked like oppa a lot that I’ve mistaken him for him… I blushed instantly, covered my mouth and tried to apologise. Kevin smiled and reassured me that it was fine before taking the macaron i held out to him and took a bite. "It's good, i love this kind of macarons." I breathed a sigh of relief as I talked to him cheerfully, trying to erase the awkwardness.

 

Then I saw oppa looking at us and frowning. I turned to him and mouthed a ‘are you alright’ to him and he smiled and nodded. Weird… I thought as I kept on munching the macarons. These are just so good it’s addicting. Wait, I suddenly stopped eating it and stared at the macaron. I’ve had them somewhere before… of course! I gave myself a mental slap. I’ve had them for tea with Chanhee oppa when we were little because it was our favourite thing to have for tea.

 

It’s been so long and I’ve forgotten about what they look like and what they taste like… Just like my memories of Chanhee oppa is slowly fading as well. I thought as I kept on chewing. Didn’t I promise that I will remember him and the promise? How could I forget just like that…? I tried to hang on to the little tiny thread of memory connecting me to him but it’s slipping away fast.

 

I shook my head and looked at Kevin. He’s the only person who can remind me of him now… Kevin didn’t realise that I was staring at him when he took a sandwich from the basket and kept on talking to me. I just nodded politely and tried to keep a conversation going with him. I had guessed when i met Kevin oppa that he liked me, but what if he got to know that i am only close to him because he reminds me Chanhee oppa? What would he think of me then?

 

I can’t let myself seem troubled when my brother is around, he will think something’s wrong and he will start the ‘he’s not being a good brother’ talk. I took a deep breath and tried to enjoy the picnic…

 

How was this chap? I will put up another main image so you fans can take a look at the hot guys of U-KISS.i'm crazy about them myself. Anyways, so Kevin reminds Bommie of Chanhee, what would happen next?wink