Chapter 60

happily ever after??

yeah!! i made it to chapter 60, hopefully those who have commented and subscribed like my story. The story is almost finished now! sorry there won't be a sequel because i'm going to write stories for other kpop groups as well, so please, subscribe and comment for this last bit of story :) thank you

 

L.Joe pov~~ 

 

Everyone wanted to know how the surprise Chunji planned for Bommie would go so U-KISS had followed us back to our dorm. We waited impatiently for Chunji to return. The clock is ticking and we are getting restless. When Chunji entered the dorm with that cheeky smile of his, we’d known that it went really well, and that there will be a wedding on.

 

“Get out your tuxedos guys, who want to be a best man?” We cheered and U-KISS all congratulated him. “Make sure you take care of my little sister. If you hurt her in any way, you will answer straight to me.” Soohyun-hyung confronted Chunji and nodded solemnly before cracking up laughing.

 

“Aw… I had thought maybe I could get her as my girlfriend but guess not this time ‘round.” Ricky pouted while the others nodded. “Ricky’s right, even Kevin and L.Joe-hyungs failed at getting Bommie to like them…” Changjo mumbled while I slapped him hard on the head. “Stop wondering about these things since it’s not important anymore, we have a wedding to plan…” C.A.P hyung sighed.

 

The others finally settled and we all sat down in the living room. “Ok, first things first, who are going to be best men since I know that, Sooyoung and Hyunmi noona are going to be the bridesmaid.” Chunji spoke up and we fell silent. “Any volunteers?” I asked while all the people were quiet… This isn’t working out as well as I thought it would.

 

Suddenly Soohyun-hyung stuttered. “I…think…I will be the best man of Sooyoung since…well… we grew quite close and…” We all smirked, QUITE close isn’t even the word for it, they’ve gotten VERY close. “Good idea, now we have to find another best man to go with Hyunmi noona.” Everyone looked around the room and all eyes landed on Ricky. He blushed since he knows that we’ve seen how close he is to Hyunmi.

 

“Alright, alright, I will do it. I wanted to do it anyways…” We laughed at his reaction. Suddenly, everyone was talking cheerfully about the wedding and even though I feel happy for them, I can still feel the sadness from when Bommie chose Chunji over me. I went to the balcony while everyone was having fun and took deep breathes till the threat of tears went away.

 

 

Changjo pov~~

 

Everyone was talking excitedly about the wedding and I smiled slightly. They are going to be such a cute couple! Then, I saw L.Joe-hyung making his way to the balcony and I frowned. Something isn’t right; I know he’s still sad about Bommie but… I sighed and went to the balcony. He was so deep in thoughts that he didn’t realise I was behind him until I put a hand on his shoulder.

 

“You ok there hyung? You don’t look very happy.” He smiled and nodded but I cannot be fooled. Soon after we had a staring contest, he sighed and looked at the sky. “I know I should have gotten over this but I can’t help feeling really upset knowing they are getting married…” I sighed and looked at the sky also. “You know hyung, it’s ok to like someone, but don’t let this feeling get between you and your best friend alright? It would only mess things up. Also, haven’t you always wanted Bommie to be happy? Well, she is finally, so you should be happy as well and congratulate them instead of sulking by yourself on the side.”

 

We were quiet for a while but suddenly hyung turned around and smiled. I stared at him confusingly and he said. “Well, enough of the sulking, let’s get the party started shall we?” I grinned, knowing he will come around and nodded before heading inside where the others are already making plans on the wedding with Chunji hyung.

 

Bommie pov~~

 

“You are WHAT!” I covered my ears and regretted telling the unnies about my wedding but I will have to since I want them as my bridesmaids. As usual, Sooyoung unnie is overreacting and everything. “Well….” I braced myself for something bad but I was surprised at what came out of . “Well, you better make us bridesmaids and I better get Soohyun oppa as my best man or I’m going to be upset and never talking to you again…” I laughed and hugged my unnies. Of course they would be happy for me, what would I expect?

 

We started planning on my dress and jewellery and many other things and soon I grew sleepy. Who would have thought that planning a wedding, especially my own would be this tiring, it seems like there’s loads to do… I bid good night to my unnies and made my way up to my bedroom, fell on my bed and dropped into a deep sleep. In my dream, I was in the church, finally having my big day and suddenly, Sooyoung unnie was chasing me around asking for Soohyun oppa…