Chapter 56

happily ever after??

sorry guys for the long wait, i finally had time to update, been so busy. I will try and update a few chapters if i can this time. Enjoy :)

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I had a hard practice session and was drinking my water. The unnies were trying to perfect their moves for our new single and the dance instructor was screaming literally, into unnies’ ears. I sat down and began to think about the past few days where I’ve spent most of my time with Byunghun oppa. I smiled a little, thinking about how much fun we had and how he had not minded me calling him by his actual name whereas if it was Ricky, he would have scolded him. But I did have as much fun as when I was with Chanhee oppa, I thought but suddenly gave myself a mental slap, no dwelling on him anymore Bommie, you would only get hurt.

 

When I hang out with Byunghun oppa, he would temporarily make me forget everything unhappy and make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him as an oppa. I would truly cheer up but when I’m sitting down with him to have lunch or ice-cream, I would feel sad and ‘deflate’ like a balloon. But I am truly happy with him… I thought hard and got up when the dance instructor wanted me back in the do the dance again.

 

I’ve made up my mind as I stood up; I will call him after practice and tell him what I’ve wanted to tell him ages ago. By doing this, I might be able to forget everything about Chanhee oppa and be happy…

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

I was practising for our new comeback. Chunji finished and was panting as he plonked himself on a chair next to the corner of the room and stared at a photo of Bommie with a mixture of tears and sweat running down his face. I sighed and offered him a towel which he took gratefully and smiled weakly at me. He’s not as good as he was before; his dance was lacking power and his voice cracks when he sings.

 

I went back to practice with the others but suddenly my phone rang. Everyone stopped as I picked up my phone. I saw the caller ID and my eyes widened a bit before I made my way up to the roof to take the call.

 

“Hello? Bommie-ah, what’s the matter? Eh… What?! Eh… yes, I would say yes Bommie, yep, see you soon, bye.” As I hung up, a smirk formed on my face as I did a little victory dance. Finally, after the long wait! I put on my poker face that I usually wear and headed back into the practice room. Before anyone could ask, I confessed while Chunji looked distort. “Bommie wants me to be her boyfriend and I said yes…”

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I felt weak in the knee and I was glad I was sitting down or I would have collapsed by now. It feels like my heart was being squeezed hard and it hurts even to breathe. “She… what?” That’s the only words I could say since I couldn’t believe my ears. How could L.Joe act so calm saying all this, aren’t we best friends? Doesn’t he care how I feel about this?

 

The others were staring disbelievingly at L.Joe while he just looked around at us. I suddenly found my strength and felt anger burning up. I grabbed the front of L.Joe’s shirt and punched him square in the face. Blood oozed out of his nose and his lip was split but he made no attempt to fight back. “FIGHT BACK YOU COWARD? FIGHT FOR BOMMIE INSTEAD OF TAKING THIS ADVANTAGE WHEN WE ARE FIGHTING AND GET HER THE UNFAIR WAY! YOU…” I couldn’t utter another word out as I choked on my tears.

 

The others were trying hard to keep me calm and away from L.Joe but he just stared at me hard. He wiped the blooded and hissed. “When have you ever been there for Bommie? When have you actually cared for her? Maybe you have before but where were you when she was hurt? You were pashing a girl right in front of her eyes. At least now that we are together, I can take proper care of her and protect her from jerks like you. You don’t deserve her hyung; you hurt her too much…”

 

I stopped fighting back with the others and sat myself back down on the chair. I couldn’t fight my best friend because he was right. Where was I when Bommie was hurt? It was all my fault that we are having this fight that led to this, I couldn’t blame L.Joe. He loves her and probably can take better care of her than me. I was just a heartbreaker. I should have just walked away when Hyujin came up to me, I should have left her and stayed with the girl I love the most. L.Joe has the rights to take her, I thought as my hands dropped to the side.

 

“Take… care of her… for me and for you. You deserve her, I’m a jerk that doesn’t know I got what I love and care for until it’s gone…” L.Joe’s expressions softened and came towards me, knowing I won’t attack him again. “Hey, don’t worry, I will. We will still be best friends… I don’t even know what to say now… look at this blood, I need to clean it up before manager comes in thinking that we’ve killed someone… or almost did…” He chuckled and I smiled weakly. We had a group hug and went back to what we were doing before. I looked at Bommie’s photo once more and whispered. “Hope you will be happy Bommie…”