chapter 7

happily ever after??

hey guys, one more subscriber!! Yeppy, thank u so much :) i hope i will have more comments and subscribers as my story goes on. Here's new chap. 

 

Kevin pov~~

Sooyoung is so cute! She seemed speechless when she saw us and the face she made was priceless and adorable. I chuckled and looked at the girls. Suddenly my eyes stopped on hyung's sister Bommie, she sure has a beautiful face and a pretty voice. She must sound really sweet when she sings... She also has a beautiful smile and sparkling eyes. But somehow the sparkle looks like it's about to leave her eyes. It seems like she's sad for some reason but doesn't want others to notice... I didn't realise that i was still staring at her when i caught her eyes. I was shocked at how big they were and turned slightly away. I can feel my face growing hot. When i turned around after, she went back to talking to the others. I sighed, why am i like this when i'm in front of her? Don't i like Sooyoung? But i don't feel shy in front of Sooyoung? Aish, i'm so confused. Suddenly, Sooyoung suggested ice-cream, i saw Bommie wanting to protest but was stopped by Sooyoung. Her face was to die for. I wanted to follow Sooyoung but she walked off with Soohyun-hyung. did i feel jealousy? Not really, my feet just automatically slowed down and began to walk alongside Bommie... " so introduce yourselves," Bommie asked all of us, Eli-hyung smiled apologetically and started introducing us. All the others were helping at her while i was just walking, trying to avoid eye contact. I felt her eyes land on me when Eli introduced me and i gave her a small smile before i blushed and looked away. " nice to meet you all." Bommie exclaimed.

Eli pov~~

wow, she's so cute, just amazing. She's like the unnie of that group, it's hard to believe that she's the youngest. I smiled as she introduced her group to us. She's like an angels, so pure and beautiful. While we were walking to the ice-cream parlour, Bommie asked, " so introduce yourselves," i glanced around at the remaining members and they were all too shy to speak up so i tried to be the brave one and smile apologetically and introduced each members. After i finished, she said nice to meet you all and i just melted... I looked over at Kevin, he was staring at his feet, trying to avoid eye contact. I felt confused, doesn't he like Sooyoung? Why is he being so shy around Bommie then? But i guess it's hard to act natural in front of someone as perfect as Bommie... I shrugged to myself and kept on talking to Bommie when we were walking to the ice-cream parlour. She is really interesting and fun to be around...

 

sorry for the short chap, had to do house chores so couldn't update a super long one, will try and update again 2day, so plz wait for it my dear readers. Remember to subscribe and comment :)