Chapter 51

happily ever after??

hey guys, back again and again and again lol! anyways, i won't blab and present you with chapter 51 :)

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I don’t want to see him; I don’t want to hear him call my name. He’s hurt me so deep that it will probably leave a scare forever. I pressed the phone to my ear and listened to it ring. Then, a cheerful voice called out, “Hey Bommie how’s your date with…” I cut him off before he could finish since I don’t want to hear his name again, it’s too painful.

 

“Oppa… sorry to bother you but can you come to Xxx Park… I need to talk with someone… other than Chanhee oppa.” He must have realised that something’s wrong, his tone changed to a worried one. “Yah, Bommie, what’s the matter. I will be there in a tick… wait for me.” He hung up and probably on his way here. I sighed and stared at the photo in my phone of Chanhee oppa and I then tears slid down my face.

 

Soon I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped warmly around my shoulder and I lifted my face up to face a worried Byunghun oppa with tears still streaming down my face. “What happened Bommie?” His expression softened as he saw my tear stained face. I shook my head and buried my head into his chest. “Let… me… just stay… like this… for a while…” I wept and wept into his chest and he just held me tight.

 

Why do you feel so reliable and warm Byunghun oppa? Why is Chanhee oppa not here when I needed him? Why is it always you that makes me feel better? Why do I rely on you to make me feel better? All that rushed through my head as Byunghun oppa rocked me back and forth. Why did I start calling him Byunghun oppa? Maybe I just need to feel that someone loves me and is here for me and he is close to me like Chanhee oppa was.

 

Soon, I stopped my sniffles and told him the whole story. I saw Byunghun oppa clenching his fists and looked angry. I turned away to look at some birds that were flying around each other. That was Chanhee oppa and I. Byunghun oppa suddenly hugged me close and said, “If Chunji won’t protect you, I will forever. Bommie, don’t cry anymore over this,” then he kissed my forehead. That’s when the angry voice called out.

 

I saw Byunghun oppa tense and I closed my eyes. Not now, I’m not ready to see you yet… Chanhee oppa rushed up to us and tried to push Byunghun oppa away from me but oppa just stayed where he was. “Let go of her, she’s my girl.” Chanhee oppa cried and Byunghun oppa sneered. I’ve never seen him do that to Chanhee oppa since they are the best of friends. But Byunghun oppa did that because Chanhee oppa hurt me…“You still dare say that after you’ve hurt her this deep? I should have never trusted you with Bommie…”

 

He led me away and I looked back at Chanhee with betrayal, disappointment and hatred in my eyes. Not a hint of kindness, just coldness. I looked away before I would break into tears again and walked away with Byunghun oppa’s arms still around me. He opened his car door for me to hop in and I did. I don’t care where he’s taking me, as long as I’m away from Chanhee oppa at this moment, anywhere is fine…

 

Changjo pov~~ 

 

I wonder how Bommie is… That was the question on my mind as L.Joe hyung left the dorm in a hurry to go to Bommie. I think that was the question on everyone’s mind. “I wonder how Bommie is; I really want to check on her…” Ricky hyung pouted and looked at the ground. Everyone nodded and looked at one another before C.A.P hyung finally sighed and picked up his coat.

 

We all looked at him confusingly until we got what he meant. We all headed out and went to the park quickly. When we got there, we looked around and then suddenly heard Bommie sobbing and the soothing voice of L.Joe hyung. We crept as quietly as we could towards them and saw Bommie sitting there, crying with L.Joe hyung’s arms around her. My heart scrunched up as I saw her this hurt and I made a mental note to teach Chunji hyung a lesson when he gets back from whatever he’s doing now instead of going on the date with Bommie that he promised.

 

Everyone had this painful expression on as we heard Bommie explain the situation. “That punk… I’m going to punch his head in when he gets back and he won’t know what hit him.” C.A.P hyung hissed and we know how he was feeling since all of us were so angry. How could Chunji hyung do that to Bommie? Bommie was like C.A.P hyung’s little sister since he grew close to her, so of course he’s mad, and we don’t blame him.

 

We went quietly back to the dorm and on the way back, no one spoke a word. I stared at the trees rushing by outside and frowned. Sorry Bommie-ah, I couldn’t take better care of you and let you get hurt like this. I’m not a good oppa, can you forgive me? Please feel better soon…

 

 

haha, that's it for this chapter, what do u think will happen in the story next?? anyways, comment lots and subscribe for those who just saw my story :)