Chapter 36

happily ever after??

hey readers, sorry i haven't had time to update. i've been sooooooo busy these days with school stuff..... but i will try and update some over the weekend. Anyways, i'm in english and about to go to a flute lesson, so i will quickly update but there won't be a nice photo as the main pic. anyways, enjoy!


Bommie pov~~

 

These nights when Chanhee oppa was unconscious, I stayed by his side, waiting for him to wake up. Don’t leave me, I thought every time I’m alone with him and held his hands tightly. I kept on talking to him, hoping he would hear me and come back to the light. I would go to sleep beside him and then wake up suddenly, expecting him to be smiling at me and saying good morning but every morning,  there was nothing…

 

It’s been 5 days since Chanhee oppa fell into a coma; he’s still not waking up. Today’s Saturday, Teen Top, U-KISS and I were all waiting for Chanhee oppa to wake up. If he doesn’t wake up by midnight tonight, then he will be declared dead. The doctor told us to prepare for the worst but I wouldn’t listen. I know oppa wouldn’t leave me again because I will not leave him. And I’m not ready to.

 

“Please Chanhee oppa, wake up, wake up for your friends, for all those who care for you… and for me…” Tears slid silently down my face as I held his hand. L.Joe oppa came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. I turned to look at him and smiled sadly. He nodded and looked at Chanhee oppa. “He will wake up, I know him well, if he’s got his mind set on something, he would never give up until he gets what he wants. He wants to take care of you bad and never let you go again and that’s what he will do so have faith in him, he will come around.”

 

I looked at L.Joe oppa and he looked at me. Suddenly I felt something, something different. I know, it’s love, L.Joe’s love for me. I was a bit surprised to see the love he has for me through his eyes. I held L.Joe’s hand and he looked at me, puzzled. I hugged him tight and he was a bit shocked but hugged me back. “I know, I know he will wake up, for me, for all of us. I also know that you’ve loved me for a long time, but I’m sorry, my heart was for Chanhee oppa’s from the beginning and I’m sure you know. I don’t want another Kevin incident to happen, so please, let’s just be best friends.” I whispered.

 

He looked disappointedly but also understandingly at me and nodded, unable to speak. I turned back to Chanhee oppa and held back my tears… Please wake up…

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

I saw the tears sliding down Bommie’s face and I couldn’t help myself. My feet carried me up to her and I put my hands on her shoulders. She looked up and smiled sadly. I nodded and started to talk, “He will wake up, I know him well, if he’s got his mind set on something, he would never give up until he gets what he wants. He wants to take care of you bad and never let you go again and that’s what he will do so have faith in him, he will come around.”

 

When she hugged me, I was shocked and I didn’t know what to do but I hugged her back after a while. She suddenly whispered to me, “I know, I know he will wake up, for me, for all of us. I also know that you’ve loved me for a long time, but I’m sorry, my heart was for Chanhee oppa’s from the beginning and I’m sure you know. I don’t want another Kevin incident to happen, so please, let’s just be best friends.”

 

I was disappointed but also understand her situation after what happened between Kevin and her. I nodded and tried to hold back my tears as she turned back to Chunji. I closed my eyes for a while, why can she only see the love that Chunji has for her but not mine? I sighed and stepped back as the others stared at me, wondering what just happened. I shrugged to them and leaned onto the wall, staring into space…

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I was lost; I didn’t know where I am. I shouted Bommie’s name but no one replied. Tears were forming in my eyes but I blinked them away. Will I ever be able to go back to Bommie? I said I would protect her and take care of her forever didn’t I? Why can’t I even keep my promise? I took a few deep breathes and decided to have a look around. Stay calm Chunji, you will find a way back to Bommie…

 

Everywhere was white, am I an angel? I thought to myself and smiled. Maybe this isn’t that bad… No! I have to find Bommie; I belong with her not being here. I walked around and soon came up to a gate. This must be the gate to heaven, I thought to myself. I was going to walk through but someone stopped me. I lifted my head and saw a girl with a pair of wings.

 

“You must go no further, this is not a place for you, you don’t belong here, your life has not ended and was not meant to end now, so you will go back instead of staying here.” I stared in amazement at the girl who’s smiling and floating above me, her sweet voice talking to me. No it can’t be but it is… “Bommie…?”

 

Sorry for the lame chapter, and the next chapter in chunji's pov is going to be a bit lame as well, i apologise. i didn't know how to interprete what was happening inside chunji's mind so i wrote down things a bit weirdly. Anyways, plz support me lots and comment and subscribe PLEASE! i really need ur support to continue on the story and make it better so please comment and subscribe lots thanks!