Chapter 45

happily ever after??

hey dear readers, i'm finally back and updating again. This is chapter 45, plz enjoy :)

 

Bommie pov~~

 

As we made our way towards the beach, laughter could be heard and I immediately recognised the high pitched aegyo voice that belonged to Ricky. I smiled and made my ways towards where the boys set up the blanket. They were all changed into swimming gear and waiting. “Bommie’s here! Yeppy, we can go swimming now!” Ricky came running up to me, everyone just stared at me with their mouths open.

 

Ricky suddenly realised like everyone else did a moment ago of what I’m wearing and stopped in his tracks. Then his eyes widened and he muttered, “Bommie’s so hot!” I giggled and hit him on the head lightly. “Yah, don’t be a ert Ricky!” Chanhee oppa was the first one to snap out of his trace and came up to me. I smiled and took his hand while he pulled me into a big hug. 

 

“Yeah, don’t be a ert or your punishment would be this,” Changjo came up behind Ricky and lifted him off the ground before making his way towards the water. Ricky struggled and squealed, trying to escape but Changjo was too strong for him. “Yah! Let me go maknae…” Before he could finish, he was tossed into the water and made a big splash. Everyone laughed with Changjo when Ricky came up splattering.

 

“Yah, I’m your hyung, how could you do this to me?” Ricky glared at Changjo but he just smirked. “You don’t act like one…” I laughed watching Ricky chasing Changjo around the beach. I then turned to Chanhee oppa, “oppa, if you told me we were coming to the beach, I would have brought my…” I squeaked as Chanhee oppa threw me my bag. I ped it and saw all my swimming stuff inside. 

 

How did he get all these stuff, unless he… I suddenly blushed and Chanhee oppa must have saw as he chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Don’t worry, I got Sooyoung to prepare this before,” I sighed and thanked him before making my way to the bathroom to get changed. When I came out, I saw everyone sitting on the blanket, talking while they waited for me. How come the unnies got changed so quickly, I walked out and stood in front of the guys.

 

Their mouths slowly opened as they gulped at me again. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip. This made them go crazy because my lines were perfect and putting my hand on my hip only made me look ier.

I was wearing a plain black bikini with bows that showed off my body. I snapped my fingers in front of the guys’ eyes but no one moved a muscle. It was Chanhee oppa to the rescue again as he got up and called. “Don’t look at her like this, I won’t have it.” The guys snapped back into reality and blushed on by one and muttered their apologies before looking away awkwardly and I laughed.

 

“My Cinderella, you shouldn’t wear stuff like this, I don’t trust these ert.” He got hit several times by the members as they heard Chanhee oppa calling them erts. I giggled and sat down beside the unnies. Soon Ricky and Changjo oppa came back panting. They suddenly stopped when they saw me, I waved and giggled and both of them blushed.

 

I laughed and got off the blanket. I tagged on Chanhee oppa and ran off towards the waters. “You are it Chanhee oppa,” He looked at me and then smirked before whispering something to L.Joe and the other oppas. I rolled my eyes and waited, he must be telling some evil plan to the others to put on me. After what seemed like a long time, they finally made their way towards me. I got off the rock I was sitting on and saw them smirk evilly. I began to feel pressured and tried to run away but Chanhee oppa and L.Joe oppa had me in a jiff and tossed me in the water.

 

I screamed as I hit the surface. They shouldn’t have messed with me. I always take a deep breath before hitting the water so I swam strongly downwards and came up behind a huge rock. I giggled quietly and hid there. Everyone was quiet as they waited for me to come up below the surface. I heard Chanhee oppa’s worried voice, even though I feel guilty doing this to him but his face would be priceless when I go back.

 

Chanhee oppa then said that everyone should try and look for me. I took a deep breath and got ready. “Bommie, where are you, come up…” I heard a break in both Chanhee and L.Joe oppa’s voices; they must be on the urge of tears thinking that they have lost me. I dived down deep and swam to shore on the other side of the rock. I laughed once I got up and saw them still looking for me.

 

“Neh oppas, looking for someone?” I smirked as they rushed up to me. “Yah Park Joyoung! Don’t ever do that again, that wasn’t funny, you had us all worried.” The smirk’s been wiped off my face as Chanhee oppa almost yelled into my face. He must have been really worried. I pouted and apologised. They saw I was upset and that I meant no harm just a bit of fun. “Don’t ever do that pabo, what would I do without you?” Chanhee oppa hugged me and I breathed in his scent… 

 

hehe, i think this is a pretty long chapter, hope you liked it. Please comment and subscribe and give me lots of support! i really need them, please :)