Chapter 63

happily ever after??

L.Joe pov~~ 

 

Soon the music was playing and it was time that the bridesmaids and the bride enter the hall. I didn’t realise I was holding my breath until Niel nudged me and asked if I was ok because I was turning bright red. Hyunmi and Sooyoung looked lovely as well and Soohyun-hyung and Ricky were slightly blushing and grinning like idiots. We were all teasing them when we got to know that they had proposed and will be getting married as well….

 

Then I heard gasps around me and quickly turned my attention to the door. I was frozen at the sight. She looked so beautiful… Words cannot describe how lovely and angelic she looked. She looked so pure, like a goddess from heaven. Apparently everyone else thought the same as the boys were literally drooling and staring at her without blinking. She smiled around nicely and when our eyes met, she winked at me slightly and I smirked back to her before she moved on gracefully with her father.

 

In the blink of an eye, she had made it to the grand stand and Chunji had taken her hand while staring at her lovingly. Her father stepped slowly down and wiped a joyful tear from his eyes. The priest had begun the ceremony and everyone was quiet for this historical moment. “Will you, Park Joyoung, take this man as your husband, in sickness and in health, promise to take care of him and love him to the very end…” “I will.” “And will you, Lee Chanhee, take this woman as your wife, in sickness and in health, promise to take care of her and love her till the very end…” “I will.”

 

The priest paused and we all held our breathes. “Now that both had completed the vows, I pronounce you husband… and wife! You may kiss the bride…” Cheers broke out as their lips met, a smile on both of their faces. They turned around and accepted the congratulations. They were making their way out the reception to start their honeymoon. A brand new Audi is waiting for them outside with streamers and flowers on it with a number plate saying ‘newly wed’. We showered them with streamer, sparkles and flower peddles as they made their way outside.

 

Once they were out, Bommie stopped and everyone waited for her to throw the bouquet. She randomly chose a direction to throw it and everyone tried to get it. I saw it coming towards me and my hands went up automatically and caught the upcoming bouquet. Before I realised, everyone was whistling and laughing. Once I realised what was happening, Bommie turned around and smiled, waved at me and got into the passenger seat with Sooyoung’s help and Chunji got into the drivers seat before they drove off with the horns beeping. I smiled as they drove away and thought, thanks Bommie, for everything. Even though I didn’t get you, meeting you and being friends with you was the best thing that ever happened to me…

 

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

They were finally off to their honeymoon. I watched with my arm around Sooyoung as my sister waved, smiled a sincerely happy smile and got into the car and drove off with Chunji. Sooyoung turned to me and I kissed her softly on her cheek before turning back to look at the car slowly driving away. I wish you all the happiness in the world my dear sis…

 

Bommie pov~~

 

How does it feel to be married to such an awesome person?” Chanhee oppa asked me and I laughed. “Wonderful!” It was a short answer but we both know that I meant what I said and we were both finally happy together. “So, looking forward to the honeymoon?” I grinned and said, “It should be fun, although it would be more fun with the others…” “Yah, aren’t I enough for you? I’m your husband, not the others…” He pouted cutely and I giggled before punching him playfully on the arm. “I’m driving, don’t do that…” We laughed the rest of the way, feeling content with what we have now which is each other…

 

THE STORY IS NOW FINISHED!!!! HAHA, DON'T LEAVE YET B/C THERE IS A SURPRISE LAST CHAPTER, EVEN THOUGH IT'S SHORT, I HOPE U WOULD ENJOY IT!!!