Chapter 25

happily ever after??

Hey guys, this is the missing chapter 25, please come back my subscribers!! and i do not own the song 'summer time gone' but story line is entirely mine!

 

Bommie pov~~

 

We arrived at the studio and we quickly went in to the biggest practice room after notifying the manager. I took out my iPod and speaker and set them on the ground. “Should we start with the songs from your solo album first? We want to see our little sis doing her stuff.” I rolled my eyes and put on ‘Summer Time Gone’.

                                

~Summer time gone anata ga koishii

Summer time gone wakatte iru no ni

Koko kara wa sou mou modorenai ano natsu no hi~

 

Instead of cheering like normal, the others were quiet. I was surprised but kept on singing. ~Summer time gone waracchaeba ii

                                                                                                                                   ~Summer time gone anna yatsu

                                                                                              ~Itsuka kitto koukai e itte kuru Kara yeah stay with me~

I turned towards the door and suddenly realised why the others were quiet. There were 2 groups of boys standing outside. One was U-KISS I recognise and then I turned to the other group that I don’t know. Then my eyes landed on the guy standing at the door and I stopped dead in my track. Everything was quiet since the music was turned off by Sooyoung unnie. Everyone just stood there…

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I started to walk towards the frozen Bommie. I smiled as I stopped in front of her and started to talk, “Hey Bommie, long time no see. I missed you…” She slowly looked outside at her brother who gave her a wink and then looked back at me. Her eyes started to water and then she jumped on me and gave me the biggest hug you could ever imagine… I held her tight and breathed in the familiar scent of her. She smiled of sweet tea and flowers but there was now a tingle of perfume lingering on her…

 

Bommie pov~~

 

My eyes widened as Chanhee oppa made his way towards me. He stopped and smiled and started to speak. “Hey Bommie, long time no see. I missed you…” I slowly turned to my brother who winked and I turned my attention back to him. My eyes started to be filled with tears and I jumped on oppa… I missed him so much!

“Is that really you Chanhee oppa? I can’t believe it? How did you get here? When did you get here? I missed you so much… Omo I can’t believe it…” I started to shoot words at him and he chuckled. “You are still the same as ever I guess, since you could never stop talking…” I punched him lightly on the arm, “Pabo…” He held my hand and looked at me lovingly then gathered me into another hug; I breathed in his familiar scent and just melted into his smile.

 

“Ok, there are other people here, how about introducing her to us and do the lovey dovey stuff later in private?” A blonde haired guy said while Chanhee oppa rolled his eyes. I smiled at him and before Chanhee oppa could say anything, I went up to him and held out my hand, “I’m Chanhee oppa’s bestie and also a member of ‘Three Wishz’, nice to meet you,” The blonde guy blushed, chuckled and shook my hand, “Guess you are the only one who would call him Chanhee. I’m L.Joe, a member of ‘Teen Top’, same as your bestie here.”

 

After hearing this, I turned disbelievingly at Chanhee oppa. He came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. “I followed you to Korea, and I debuted as a power voice of THE ‘Teen Top’, I just wanted to see you again but then you changed your number…” I smiled and hugged him, “For once I’m glad you did something as silly as following me to Korea.”

 

“I think they will need sometime to catch up with each other, let’s go and I will show you around the studio. I’m Sooyoung by the way and this is Hyunmi.” Sooyoung unnie said to the other guys and they nodded and walked away. I smiled and turned around to Chanhee oppa, “So, tell me everything that happened since you arrived here…”

 

Kevin pov~~

 

Her face was priceless when she saw her bestie. She looked shocked and happy at the same time but she was speechless. Somehow I feel really bitter inside because I know that she is finally happy… I shook the thought away and concentrated on everything that’s happening around me.

 

Every time they hug each other or hold each others hands, Bommie and Chunji seemed so happy and so lost in their own worlds. No one but them could understand… I sighed and looked away, feeling really sad now.

 

Sooyoung then said that they needed time for themselves so we walked away, leaving them in the practice room. Before I left, I turned around to have one more look at Bommie, she has all her attention on Chunji, so I sighed and walked away… If only you know how I feel about you…

 

This is the missing chap, i will try and update new chap soon, plz comment and subscribe, it would lend me strength to keep writing, thx!