Chapter 47

happily ever after??

hey guys, this is chapter 47, enjoy, subscribe and comment lots for me please!!

 

L.Joe pov~~ 

 

We were sitting there waiting for Ricky’s call. Everyone was quiet as we looked at the beautiful ocean that shines under the already sinking sun. I wish I could be the one to ask Bommie out under the sunset, being romantic and hear her say yes to me. I shook the thought away and looked at Chunji; he seemed a bit nervous as he gently tugged on his T-shirt. He’s a brother to me and seeing him happy is just as important as having Bommie for my own.

 

I gently put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. I smiled encouragingly and he smiled back. Somehow my heart is at peace when I see Chunji and Bommie happy together. I smiled to myself and looked at Chunji again. If you hurt her, even once, then I will have to kill you. I chuckled lightly to myself and caused the others to look at me weirdly.

 

“What? Can’t a man laugh when he wants to?” I asked. Suddenly Niel burst out laughing and we all looked at him. “Hyung… a man… hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.” I pouted and punched him slightly on the arm. “Yah, learn to respect your hyung Niel.” Niel tried to stiffen his laughter as he cracked more joke. “You da man!”  

 

We all jumped as we heard a buzzing sound, Chunji took out his phone and quickly picked up and put it on speaker. Ricky’s voice could be heard clearly on the other end and Bommie was quietly talking to Changjo. “Yeobseo manager hyung, can you send a van to pick Changjo and I up? We are at the beach. Thanks and enjoy your night!” Then he clicked off. We chuckled and I shook my head. Can’t believe someone as smart as Bommie can be fooled like this.

 

“Ok, everyone in position. She should be coming alone soon. I’m so nervous.” Chunji took a deep breath and we all patted him on the arm and Niel whispered good luck. I was last as I patted him and he looked at me. “You don’t mind do you L.Joe, I know how you feel about her.” I smiled at him and shook my head. “You guys made a promise, besides; I can’t replace you in her heart. You guys will be happy together and to see both of you happy, is what I want the most.” We pounded our fists and we settled down in the bush where the light switches etc are.  

 

 

Chunji pov~~

 

My heart is about to jump out as I saw Bommie’s small figure coming towards me. I quickly put on a fake smile and went up to her. “So Ricky and Changjo left?” I asked her casually and she smiled. “Yep, he called your manager and told him to send a van.” I chuckled and took out a blindfold. She looked at me weirdly but allowed me to put it on for her.

 

“Trust me; you are going to like what you see.” I told her as I led her towards the destination slowly. “Seriously oppa, it’s just the sunset, you don’t have to…” She stopped suddenly as I dropped the blindfold and L.Joe the lights. Every rose seem to light up and it was beautiful, the candles were lit and it was just romantic, too romantic to describe in words. She walked slowly towards the heart and I walked up with her and put my arm around her shoulders.

 

“Do you like it? I planned all of this,” She looked at me with a shocked expression. I was beginning to get nervous, does she not like this? Suddenly she burst into tears and I panicked. Did I do something wrong? “Don’t cry,” I gently dried her eyes and she sniffled. “Oh, I must be awfully rude. It’s beautiful oppa, absolutely beautiful and I love it. It’s just I’m so shocked that this is all for me.” I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

 

“I have another surprise for you.” I told her and she gasped, “I don’t think I can take another one, this is enough for me.” I chuckled and brought out a box. I opened it and she gasped again. Inside were a simple ring and a matching necklace. “Look, I have the other couple ring. I know this is sudden but would you be my girlfriend?” She looked at me with teary eyes and hugged me tight. “Yes oppa, I would love too, just like old times.” I smiled and slipped the ring on for her and the necklace. She grinned like a little girl and we sat down on the blanket.

 

She leant on my shoulder and sighed. “I can’t believe this is happening to me, it’s the best thing ever.” She smiled at me and I kissed her lightly on the forehead. “Yep, best thing for me too. You know, I’ve believed in the promise since the beginning and one day, it will come true.” She nodded and looked at the sunset. “It’s beautiful…” “You are more beautiful.” I smiled while saying this and she made a face. “Trying to be sweet now are we.” I laughed and we just sat there, enjoying this moment that is ours…

 

hehe, a mushy chapter, anyways, hope u liked it, plz comment and subscribe that would be most appretiated :)