Chapter 55

happily ever after??

sorry for the long wait for update, been so busy with schoolwork. here it is, the new chappie :) enjoy

 

Bommie pov~~

 

It’s been 3 weeks since I broke up with Chanhee oppa; I’m still in upset mode and won’t talk to anyone unless they ask me a question. My eyes were always red and puffy wherever I go. Whenever I meet up with U-KISS and Teen Top, they would always look at me worriedly. I would pretend to be interested in something and not take any notice.

 

My heart is turning cold. If Chanhee oppa is there when I meet up with Teen Top, I would walk away coldly. I know I’m hurting him but he hurt me even more. Somewhere deep inside, I have a feeling that oppa was telling the truth and I was wrong to blame him, but every time I remembers the kiss, tears would flow and I would feel helpless…

 

I was at the shopping mall. I love shopping since it takes my mind off things and makes me forget all the sad stuff for a while. I am indeed a shopaholic and I have 3 bags in hand now, full of clothes and shoes. Now I’m going through the accessory stores, trying to look for rings, bracelets and necklaces that would suit me.

 

I saw this beautiful stars bracelet in the window and asked the assistant to take it out. I touched it lightly with my fingers, felt the cool silver that shines so bright under the light. Suddenly I saw I was still wearing the stars bracelet that Chanhee oppa gave me. Tears start to form and I blinked them away furiously. I asked for the price of the new bracelet and bought it, along with a couple of other jewelleries before making my way to my car. I got in and drove towards Chanhee oppa’s dorm…

 

Chunji pov~~ 

 

3 weeks, 3 weeks since I broke up with Bommie and she never once showed her face in front of me. Even if she did, her expressions would turn cold and she would stand and leave. I’m starting to believe that she will never talk to me again and we would never get back together again but I will never give up trying. I’m not ready to lose her again no matter what happens.

 

“Hyung, you haven’t eaten in ages, maybe… you should have some food and recover your strengths? We still have promotion and you won’t last long like this.” Ricky begged me with worried eyes. I sighed and shook my head, “I’m not hungry Ricky…”

 

 

Ricky pov~~

 

Seeing Chunji hyung like this really hurts me. As much as I care for Bommie and am angry with hyung for hurting her this deep, I still care for hyung because we all like brother in Teen Top. I can see how important Bommie must have been for him and still is for him now. Bommie was like his life, and once she’s gone, he’s like a dead corpse, roaming around with just a body and nothing else.

 

No one can take Bommie away from Chunji hyung; they are like made for each other. But when will this stop? Will it stop when hyung truly hurts himself and is gone forever? Or will it stop when Bommie is gone and them separated forever? I shook the thoughts away. Normally I’m not a thinker, I just do things or solve things with my cuteness and aegyos but this time, it takes more than these things to solve this problem.

 

I sighed and for once, felt I’ve matured a little through this fight and carried the cold food that Chunji hyung never touched once back to the kitchen and into the fridge. On the way, C.A.P hyung came up to me and patted my shoulder. “Hang in there; I’m sure everything will be alright. No sour faces alright? We’ve got to support Chunji and be cheerful for him… and Bommie. It will blow over; use your energy to bring them back together alright Ricky?” I lowered my head, bit my lip and nodded.

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

It seems like a ghost town around here now since the sad break up. I sighed and I pulled on a jacket and got my helmet. I was going to Bommie’s to check on her. Everyone wanted to do that but since I was close to Bommie and someone had to take care of Chunji who is like a dead person right now, they let me go. Bommie needs my comfort now and that’s all I’m thinking about since I care for her a lot.

 

I nodded to the others, letting them know I’m going out before pulling on my helmet and opened the door. My eyes narrowed as I saw something on the ground but widened as I realised what it was. I quickly called out to everyone and even Chunji made his way towards us slowly since I mentioned Bommie.

 

Everyone was shocked as they saw what was on the ground. But Chunji got the most shock. “So… it is over…” he croaked as he stared, open mouthed and with tears streaming down his face, a broke star bracelet that has lost its shine.