chapter 6

happily ever after??

i've got one more subscriber!! Yeppy, thank you to those who subscribed and commented, i really appreciate it :) here's new chappy

 

Bommie pov~~

" hey little sis, how are you? It's sure been long time." my brother came up and gave me a big hug. I pretended to be angry and pouted, " yeah, it's been a long time and you never even once, came to see me. You never even called me, glad you still remember that i am you sister." Soohyun-oppa laughed and gave me another cuddle. When we broke up, i heard a tiny cough behind me. I rolled my eyes (5th time with the others staring at me) and turned around to push the unnie forward before introducing them. " this is Sooyoung, a sub vocal and rapper in our group. She's a big fan of you guys and this is Hyunmi, a sub vocal, sub dancer and an equally big fan of you guys... And i'm the youngest main vocalist, lead dancer and sub rapper, leader and Soohyun oppa's sister Bommie..." i took a deep breath and the other guys chuckled at how cute i was. I motioned for the unnie to start talking. sooyoung unnie stepped forward gingerly and my brother took her hand and shook it. I saw unnie gulp and opened and closed like a goldfish. It seems like she finally found her tongue when she suddenly exploded, taking everyone but me by surprise. " OMO, I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FINALLY MEETING YOU ALL..." while she was screaming, i pushed her behind me and smiled awkwardly at the guys while they recovered from the shock. " what my unnie is trying to say is that she's a huge fan and hope we will get on well together. She has a bias..." " who?" all the guys asked at the same time. I smiled and nodded at my brother. Oppa stood there and this time, it was him doing the goldfish thing. I then pushed Hyunmi unnie up front. While Sooyoung is louder than everyone else, Hyunmi unnie is quieter. " uh... Annyeonghaseyo, i'm... Uh.... Hyunmi..." this is going to take a long time, i put my hand on her arm and she looked at me with a help-me look. I sighed and turned to the guys once more. " what my unnie here is trying to say that she loves the songs that you guys sing and she adores you all, she's a bit shy so please try and understand. Oh and her favourite person is Eli." i said while Eli smirked. " are you their manager? You seemed to be doing all the talking." a cute guy mentioned. I sighed and said, " it seems like they are incapable of talking today so..." Hyunmi unnie smiled shyly and turned around to Sooyoung while the 2 of them sat down in case they faint. " what about you? Uh... Are you a fan of us? And who is your favourite?" a guy with brown hair asked shyly. I laughed and said, " yep, i guess i'm a fan, except not that over the top kinda fan. My favourite person..." i thought hard and said, " i guess i don't have one." " either that or you are all my favourite," all the guys cheered and i shook my head while laughing. Suddenly i caught a blonde guy's eye, he saw me looking and turned away slightly and blushed. Weird.... " hey, why don't we all get ice-cream? It's pretty hot out here." my brother exclaimed. I smirked and said, " my dear brother, you are just a tiny bit later, i already had ice-cream with..." Sooyoung unnie stood up and covered my mouth with lightning speed. My brother chuckled and said, " guess someone don't agree with you, ice-cream it is," i pouted as Sooyoung unnie gave me the biggest smile and linked arm with my brother before making their way towards the ice-cream parlour. I rolled my eyes again (for the 6th time...) and beckoned to the other guys. " so, introduce yourselves." i said. " oh, mianhe, annyeonghaseyo, my name is Eli Kim, a rapper and dancer. That is Aj, who is also a rapper and a dancer. He is Dongho, the maknae of the group, a vocalist and the main dancer. He took a breath and kept going. " that is Kiseop, who is a vocalist and a dancer in the group and that is Hoon, a vocalist. hoon and aj are new. Also, that guy there is Kevin Woo. Who is the main vocalist and dancer of the group." Eli explained and winked at Kevin while the blonde guy blushed slightly. I nodded and smiled at them, " it's so nice to meet you all."

 

how's that? Sorry if it's short, will try and update soon. I hope to get more comment and subscribes in the next couple of days and later on so please support me :) i wonder what will happen to Bommie next.....??