Chapter 42

happily ever after??

hey, back again with new chap, please give me lots of support and subscribe or comment thank you so much!!

 

Chunji pov~~

 

Today is the day, when I finally took the courage to get ready to ask Bommie out. She has practice today, so I will have to whole day to prepare. Since Teen Top today has no schedules, the others decided to help me. We bought everything we need to make the day perfect and arrived at the destination to set up.

 

“Hyung, you are really brave, if it was me, I wouldn’t even know what to say to the girl…” Ricky pouted as he carried the big picnic basket I’ve prepared for our romantic supper on the beach. I knocked him lightly on the head and laughed, “Ha ha, you will be brave enough when you grow older. And don’t you dare get any idea about Bommie because she’s mine.” I fake glared at him and he shrank in fright.

 

“Alright, stop teasing the little one, or he would be so scared to see you.” C.A.P-hyung came out with blankets and laughed at the frightened expression on Ricky’s face and I grinned. We got everything onto the van and drove towards our destination. This is going to be a great surprise for Bommie…

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

Seeing Chunji this happy and excited about asking Bommie makes me feel all bitter inside. I know Bommie would accept him and that would make me feel awful inside. I sighed as I followed the others out the door carrying the fruit basket. “Hey hyung, you don’t look too good, are you ok?” Changjo asked me as I lowered my eyes.

 

“I’m fine; I’m just a bit tired from our schedules. Come, we have to help Chunji hyung to make this day perfect…” I choked on my words and Changjo seemed to understand why I’m sad as he put a hand on my shoulder. “It’s ok hyung, you still have a chance, but just go with the flow, don’t you want Bommie to be happy? You would if you really love her…” Changjo patted me on the shoulder and left.

 

It’s true, I do want Bommie to be happy but not with Chunji… I closed my eyes for a minute and pictured Bommie’s smiling face in my mind and suddenly I felt calmer. If that’s what she wants, then I shall let it pass… I love you so much that it hurts Bommie, why can’t you see? Don’t you feel my heart beating for you?

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I closed my eyes and gulped down water. The unnies and i have been practising for ages for our upcoming promotion performances. I sighed as I set my water bottle down and got up, ready for another round of practice.

Suddenly my phone rang and I looked towards my bag puzzled. Who would be calling me? The unnie told me to pick up the call quickly so I can get back to practice.

 

I sighed and dropped to the floor and picked up my phone. My eyes lit up when I saw the caller ID and quickly picked up. “Yeobseo oppa, why did you call?” Chanhee oppa laughed on the other end of the phone and said, “Hello to you too, I was just wondering if I meet up with you after your practice today. I will have L.Joe picking you up afterwards. I can only trust you with L.Joe since all the others are very immature.” I smiled as I heard complaints of “Hey, I’m your hyung!” from C.A.P and “What are you saying Chunji hyung? Ricky, Niel and I can be mature” from Changjo oppa.

 

“That would be great oppa, I’m really excited.” I smiled again and my unnies face-palmed themselves at my sweetness over load. Chanhee oppa chuckled again and said, “Well, see you soon then my Cinderella, really can’t wait.” I hang up and smirked like a crazy person. I love the nicknames he give me especially my Cinderella.

 

“Prince charming again?” My unnies asked and I just smirked. “Let’s practice quickly; I got to get ready for my date…”

 

So, how was the chap? hopefully you liked it since i did put alot of work into it. Anyways, will be updating more today hopefully :)