chapter 12

happily ever after??

i'm back. Sorry for not updating earlier but i was really busy with my baby cousin's b'day parties... :p here new chap

 

Bommie pov~~

" yah! Chanhee, come back here you little brat!" i screamed at the brown haired boy. He laughed and started to run faster and faster. I tried to catch up with him and make him pay for calling me a crying princess. I panted and suddenly my legs gave away beneath me and with a cry, i landed hard on my knees. I tried to stand up but the pain was too great. Chanhee stopped running and came back to me in a hurry to help me up. I refused to cry and stood up with his help with my lips quivering. " come back with me, your legs would get infected if you don't treat it quickly. I will help you." he carried me bridal style towards my big house. He was pretty strong for someone who' just 8 and everyone who passes smiles at how cute we were. Chanhee set me down gently on the bed and ran to get the first aid kit. He came back panting and squatted down. He gently cleaned my wound while i clenched my teeth because it hurts so much. He saw and frowned a little before applying the medicine on my knees with extra care and blowed on it. " there, it should be fine now..." he suddenly stopped talking when he saw me trying to hold back my tears. Chanhee noticed that what he said really hurt me and now i'm trying to act brave and prove to him that i'm not a crying princess. " it's ok, it's alright to cry in front of me. You are a girl and i will protect you, it's my responsibility as a man. I'm sorry, i won't call you a crying princess anymore. Here, you can cry on my shoulder at any time..." he frowned while saying this. I stared at him as he sat beside me and pushed my head onto his shoulder. He smelled so good as i relaxed into his shoulder and cried bitterly because the pain was too much to bear. He patted my head and said quietly, " don't worry, i will take care of you always, i will always be here for you Bommie-ah" i put my head up and with tears still streaming down my face, i asked. " really... You would be here for me? Forever?" chanhee wiped my face gently and smiled. " of course, didn't i say that i will marry you when we get older like my mum and dad? I will take care of you forever. And that's a promise i will keep no matter what happens." i smiled and nodded. Knowing that he meant what he said.

8 years later~~

" what! How could you just leave me? Have you forgotten our promise? How can i take care of you when you are so far away from me?" chanhee had tears pouring down his face. I smiled sadly and spoke to the 16 year old chanhee. " i will remember our promise and you no matter what don't worry. We will meet again." with that, i left him and walked away. I'm about to fulfill my dream of becoming a kpop singer... The promise was so young and innocent that it probably didn't mean anything right chanhee? I asked in my mind before stepping onto the plane.

Eh? I woke with a start and sat up on my bed. What a weird dream? I stared at my hands and suddenly remembered. How silly, he's my best friend Chanhee. How could i forget? And i promised him that i would remember the promise we made and of course, him. I smiled bitterly and thought, how silly are we when we were little. I was 6 and he was 8 when we made the promise. He promised to take care of me no matter what and when we grow up, he's going to ask me to marry him. I chuckled and felt tears falling down my cheek. How innocent were we? Talking about marriage and love like that... It isn't that simple is it? I got off my bed and started to wash up. When i came to Korea to debut as a kpop singer, i was 16. Chanhee and i lost all contact when i told him i was leaving when i was 14. For the 2 years before i came to korea, we never contacted each other once. Then when i came to Korea, i met the wonderful ~~~. He made me realise the power of love. I've forgotten all about the promise Chanhee and i made about marrying each other since i thought it was an immature decision made by both of us when we are still young. But i let myself fall in love too easily. 2 years ago when i went out with ~~~ for just 3 months, he dumped saying that he's fallen for another girl. That was when i just debated and thinking my life was perfect. Since then, everything went downhill for me. Whenever my brother asked me is everything alright, i would grin and nod knowing deep down inside that everything is going wrong. I sighed again and dried my face. Looking into the mirror, i realised how thin and pale i'm getting. I'v always enjoyed being a singer and going to practices, it never bothered me before how much we practice. Since ~~~ dumped me, i just felt really down and tired and felt the work is weighing down on me alot and there's always and endless day of work waiting for me... I wonder how Chanhee's doing, he's probably got another girlfriend because he got tired of waiting for me... I let him down. Is he still mad? It's been 4 whole years. I sighed and got out of the bathroom. Getting changed hurriedly. I made myself and the others breakfast. I had my share and put theirs on the table with a little sticky note. I grabbed my keys and headed out. " good day to you ma'am, will we be expecting you for dinner?" the butler asked. I nodded and smiled as i drove out the gate, towards the studio...

 

sorry for the short chap, will update soon so plz continue to read and support me. So chanhee, Bommie's childhood friend is revealed. What do they have between them?? Lol :p XD