Chapter 57

happily ever after??

please comment and subscribe lots or i would be very sad since i put a lot of work into this story :) thank you very much

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

I got a call when I was having dinner. Everyone’s head shot up and when they saw the caller ID, everyone was including me, surprised. I quickly picked up the phone and put it on loud speaker. “Yeobseo Chunji? Why did you call? How are you and Bommie?” I heard Chunji’s sad voice and I knew something was wrong.

 

“Hyung… Bommie and I… broke up because… We were too different and now… She’s with L.Joe.” My mouth dropped open and I stared disbelievingly at the others, their mouths opening and shutting like a goldfish. “Don’t worry hyung, L.Joe is a really nice guy as you can see and will be able to take care of Bommie really well.” I grabbed my phone and spoke sternly through the phone.

 

“Will you be ok with it though? If you truly loved her, wouldn’t you fight for her instead of being a coward and just leave her?! She cared for you a lot, is that how you repay her?!” I almost screamed into the phone until Eli put a comforting hand on my arm and shook his head. “I’ve hurt enough people already hyung so I will just let go… Besides… she wouldn’t be happy with me again anymore and if she can be happy with someone else, if I can see her cheerful smile again, that would mean the world to me, seeing her happy and I don’t care if I’m not the one making her happy…”

 

“Did you know what she said to me long ago?” I asked while Chunji stayed silent on the other end of the phone. I continued anyways, not caring my members were there, listening. “She told me that you are the one that truly makes her happy. You are the one who can put a smile on her face even if she feels like crying. She said although you have a weird sense of humour but she love that side of you. She would always smile for you and be positive and cheerful just to make you happy…” dead silence…

 

“She said to me that she would never leave you in the world because you are important to her, she said that she only feels true love when she’s with you. She said that she would fight to get you back even if it costs her life if you get stolen… but why aren’t you ready to make the same commitment and do the same to her?” I asked sadly but heard the voice on the other end click and said the words I wanted to hear before he clicked off and I smiled, knowing everything will be alright.

 

“I will fight for her hyung… even if it costs my life…”

 

Bommie pov~~

 

So far, Byunghun oppa and I’s relationship is going great. He’s a really good boyfriend and I had plenty of fun going on dates with him. There’s still this linger of sadness in my heart about Chanhee oppa but it will blow over. I keep on telling myself that Byunghun oppa is the one but whenever I think about his, Chanhee oppa’s face would pop up and his killer smile and I would doubt myself.

 

I just got home from one of our dates and sighed before dropping on the bed. It’s been so long since I’ve seen Chanhee oppa, his face is once again slowly fading away. I shook my head and gave myself a mental slap, time to forget Bommie, forget all about him.

 

Just as I was going to get changed, my phone beeped. I looked at it weirdly, who would text me? Normally everyone think it would be easier to call me. Could it be…? I picked up my phone with shaky hands and looked at the caller ID. My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was and quickly opened the message.

 

~~Come to xxx park, please come, I really need to sort things out with you, it’s torturing me so much because I can’t see you every day and knowing that you are mad at me, is hard to take. Please! For me…~~

 

Tears start to form. I wiped them away furiously and took my purse before rushing out my bedroom door and startling the butlers and maids. “Miss, dinner is almost ready, where are you…” “No time to explain, I will be back soon…” I flung the door open and ran out into the cold, night air.

 

Why am I in a rush to get to him? I should have forgotten about him, I shouldn’t hurt Byunghun oppa; he means the world to me now because he made me forget all the sad things and helped me and was there for me all the time when I needed him. I’m sorry oppa, I let you down, I thought as I rushed towards the park. Now I truly understand that Chanhee oppa is still the one that matters to me…

 

I arrived panting and sat on our favourite swing to catch my breath. But I suddenly felt hard to breathe and felt like I just did a marathon when I heard his soft voice, “Hey Bommie… I’m so glad you came…”