chapter 15

happily ever after??

hey guys, hope u will enjoy this new chappy. I haven't had new subscribers and new comments in a while, plz, support me loads and comment and subscribe for those who are new and who just started my story, it will get better, i promise :p

 

Bommie pov~~

" yeah, let's go~~~ baby hold me tight... Don't let me go... You know... I'm a vampire... Craving for blood, for you and your love."

i started dancing and singing, being y in other words. I suddenly caught Kevin's eyes and we locked gaze for a second before i looked away. As i was thinking about him and the spark between us a minute ago, i got distracted and messed up my dance moves. I heard the dance instructor sigh and felt really guilty. The other guys were watching and i stole a look at my brother, he was narrowing his eyes, suspecting something. He knows that i don't make mistakes at crucial times like shooting an mv. I would always do it right the first time unless something's distracting me. I sighed and apologise before the tape started to roll again... Finally, i got it right for this songs, i breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the others. They were smiling and clapping silently. I smiled at them, feeling happy that they liked it and gave them the thumbs up. " ok, take a break guys, we are moving onto the second setting for this mv after." the director waved at us. I walked towards the others, Sooyoung and Hyunmi unnies came running and hugged me tightly. I smiled and listened to them saying how good i was. I raised my head just in time to see the guys coming. " wow, that was fantastic Bommie-shi, you are so good!" Hoon came up and complimented me. I blushed with pride and thanked him. " yeah, that was so good, and you look gorgeous today." Eli said while walking up to me. I blushed for the second time and smiled. " thanks oppa, i tried my best, and please, call me Bommie, no need to be all formal." i then looked at Kevin, he had his head down again. I pouted slightly, i thought he would have wanted to be my friend. Oppa didn't even want to look at me and congratulate me. I thought as i shifted my attention to my brother. Kevin seemed to realised something as my eyes landed on him again without me controlling it. He put his head up a little and smiled at me, he looked like and angel. " that... Was... Really.... Good... Eh... Yeah..." i laughed at his shyness and nodded, feeling happier that he talked to me. Just as the atmosphere was getting awkward, my brother came to the rescue." so when do you finish?" i turned to my brother and said, " it finishes at 12. Are you sure you guys want to wait here? It's an awfully long time... You can take a walk with the girls while they show you around if you get bored watching me and we can meet up later..." dongho laughed, " getting bored watching you? I don't think so, i'm staying and if you guys want to go..." he planted himself on a chair firmly," leave without me..." i laughed and shook my head. " yah, who said we were going? It's not fair that you get to see her shoot the mv,so we are staying as well," Aj and Hoon spoke up. I quirked an eyebrow at my brother and he just shrugged. That's our members alright, he seemed to be saying, i giggled. " break is over, come back everyone. Since the make up is the same, here's the clothes for the second set, go get changed quickly so we can start straight after we got set up." the director shooed me into a changing room. I looked at the outfit and blushed. It was a bright red dress, short at the front and long at the back. It was simple but y as there are not shoulders except for a stripe at the neck. It showed off my long legs and smooth shoulders. I had the same black heels. I got changed in a hurry, not wanting to keep the manager waiting. I took a big breath and came out of the dressing room. I heard the guys gulp as i blushed and look away, walking quickly towards the set so i can quickly finish the second set and get out of this dress. " you look wonderful in this dress Bommie, now let's get this show started." i walked into the spot light once again and stole a look at the guys sitting there;) it their mouths open. I began to do the same song and dance moves, adding a little bit of improvisation in there so they can get a close shot of me. " good work everyone, all finished..." 

Kevin pov~~

she's so y and beautiful, when she shot the first set, she got distracted and messed up her dance moves, i think it was because of me since we locked eyes for a second. She still did well and it was cute when she messed up. We all congratulated her at break. I stuttered as i complimented her and she looked happy. I breathed a sigh of relief. Then she came out of the dressing room wearing this y red dress for the second set of her mv. We all gulped and i blushed furiously. Why does she have to be so perfect...? She saw us helping at her and blushed, she looked so cute. She quickly walked away and started on her second set. " good work everyone, all finished.." the manager started and Bommie bowed to the others before making her way towards us. " get changed and we will go and have our picnic, i don't trust these beasts near my innocent little sister wearing a y red dress..." the others protested while she giggled and took her bag that Soohyun-hyung handed her... 

 

how was it?? Finally the next chap will be about the picnic, r u all excited?? Anyways, sorry about the lame lyrics that i thought up of for Bommie's song, i didn't know what to write T T, anyways, plz comment and subscribe :)