chapter 10

happily ever after??

hey dear readers, i've gained one more subscriber, thx to those who subscribed and commented. Here's the new chappy.

 

Sooyoung pov~~

after everything that happened, Hyunmi and i arrived back at the dorm. We were all quiet as we entered the dorm and the dead silence felt really awkward. hyunmi laughed nervously and said, " i never thought good friends like us would have a moment like this..." her eyes went all misty, i know she's thinking about Bommie. I hugged her tightly and assured her everything would be alright. hyunmi is the second youngest and i'm the oldest, when i see my younger sisters cry, i feel really bitter inside. " hey, didn't Bommie say that she's shooting some music videos tomorrow? Well, why don't we go and watch her? We could ask U-KISS oppas to join us and then we will bring our beach stuff and then go to beach after to relax. This way, Bommie would get to have some fun with us." Hyunmi's eyes lit up as i suggested this. " i will call the oppas to let them know. You go and get something to eat and we will watch movie together to wait for Bommie." with that Hyunmi went off, slightly skipping into the kitchen, getting some snacks for the movie. I got out my phone and found Soohyun oppa's number (he gave it to me when we were at the ice-cream parlour) and pressed the call button. " yeobseo?" i heard Soohyun oppa's voice and gulped. " yeobseo? Is anyone there?" i replied, trying to keep my voice still. " annyeonghaseyo, this is Sooyoung..." "ah, Sooyoung, what's the matter?" i swallowed and gathered up my courage before asking. " would you like to come with us to watch Bommie record her mv and then go to the beach afterwards 2morow? If all of U-KISS could be there it would be fun... It's just a thought, i would understand if you guys are busy tomorrow... But we would love it if you guys join us tomorrow..." i can feel myself blush but i glowed in excitement when i heard oppa laugh on the end of the phone. " sure, i would pass the message on, we would be delighted. See you guys tomorrow morning, we will pick you up at 8. And keep us going to see Bommie a secret so we can surprise her tomorrow. Annyeong." we hang up the phone and i started to jump up and down.

Soohyun pov~~

i sighed as i hang up the phone. sooyoung has asked us to go and watch Bommie practice and then go to the beach. I agreed, it would take my mind off things and Bommie could have a break as well. I got up and told everyone the good news. Dongho exploded, " OMO HYUNG!! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO GOOD, I MEAN OMG, I'M SO HAPPY!", Kiseop once again had his hand glued to Dongho's shirt, lifting him off the ground, trying to calm him down. " that would be fun hyung, and you say we get to see Bommie sing and dance? That's even better." Hoon smiled while saying this. I felt lighter and happier and nodded." we'll make sure we are up early tomorrow to make everything perfect before we pick up the girls, we expect Bommie would have left for schedules, we will give her a surprise." i looked around at everyone, they all beamed and talked to each other with a excited tone. Finally, my eyes came to rest on Kevin who was just standing there. I frowned slightly and walked up to him. " what's the matter? Aren't you happy about our plans for tomorrow?" Kevin blushed and said, " no, hyung, i would love to do that tomorrow. I'm fine, i'm just..." " thinking about my sister?" Kevin looked surprised and then nodded. I smiled and said to Kevin softly, just in case anyone was eavesdropping. " don't worry, she won't bite, if you like her and you are worried about me beating you up because i'm a over protective brother, don't worry, go after her. I won't stop you if you can take good care of her but if you hurt her, then you've got to run before i catches you." i winked at him and he smiled. " thanks hyung..." i walked away, smirking... 

 

how was it? Just to let you know, the story is in first person :) just in case some people gets confused because i said the story was in Bommie's perspective. It is when Bommie's talking :p haha enjoy the chapter :) update soon. Plz comment and subscribe thx