Chapter 48

happily ever after??

back again, anyways, please comment and subscribe if u like my story thanks :)

 

Bommie pov~~

 

When I got home, Sooyoung and Hyunmi unnie jumped on me and asked about my night. I smirked and said, “I’m sure you know that I had a swirl time. Thanks for planning this with Chanhee oppa and the other oppas.” I laughed as they gulped…

 

“I’m going to tell my brother the good news, and close your mouths, a fly might fly in.” I smirked again before leaving them speechless. That was fun, I should do this more often, spoiling their secret plans. I went into my room and closed the door before dropping heavily onto my huge bed and grabbing my phone. I dialled my brother’s number and waited.

 

“Yeobseo?” My brother picked up finally. “Oppa!” I squealed and he complained. “Yah, that’s my ear you are screaming into, so what’s the matter? You sound extremely excited, did something happen?” I smiled on the other end and blushed slightly. “Did you know oppa, I got asked out earlier tonight, and I said yes to the guy.” I whispered and my brother was silent for a while before screaming into the phone, causing me to take it away from my ear.

 

“WHO IS IT? OH MY GOSH! HE BETTER TREAT YOU NICELY OR ELSE…” I stiffened a laugh and said into the phone. “Calm down oppa, it was Chanhee oppa, you trust him since we all grew up together and you saw he took great care of me.” I heard my brother sigh on the other end and he said, “Thank god it’s him who asked. I do trust him but if he hurts you even once, then I will hurt him, all of U-KISS will… and also Bommie, sorry for everything before, how I was never there when you were upset like a good brother. Forgive me…”

 

I felt a tear sliding down my cheek as I pressed the phone onto my ear harder. I love my brother; he’s the only family I’ve got since I left our parents to become a singer. All I wanted to do is to fall into his arms now and cry, tell him about all the hardship over these years but something in my heart tells me to be strong for him. It isn’t easy for any of us in the idols’ world so I shouldn’t complain.

 

“Hello princess, are you still there?” I heard him call and wiped away my tears silently and replied. “Yes oppa, no need to apologise, you are the best brother anyone could wish for, saranghae! And why are we talking about this now? Aren’t we supposed to be in excitement mode?” I heard him chuckle on the other end of the phone. “Ok, so tell me everything that happened, we should be happy now since you finally got asked out by Chunji…” We talked till late and when I hang up, I had a smile on my face…

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I’m so happy she said yes. I shall take very good care of her from now on and never let her get hurt. After dropping her off home, I went back to the dorm where I was greeted by 5 extremely excited people. “Omo hyung, that was such a sweet scene, you guys are so cute together. Although I would have wanted Bommie to be my girlfriend and our age is close too. Even though I shouldn’t have given up without a good fight but since she’s your bestie, I will just let it slide…” I laughed as Changjo put a hand over Ricky’s mouth while he was still blabbering on and on.

 

L.Joe came up to me and smiled. Everyone froze since it’s been really awkward between L.Joe and I since the day he fell for Bommie. Even though we had talked before, and we had an understanding, it’s still awkward. “Congrats, take good care of her from now on. If you dare to hurt her once, I will break your neck.” I gulped as L.Joe said with a serious face. Even the noisy Ricky stopped talking and looked frightened.

 

Suddenly he burst out laughing and soon, I was too. Then everyone started to laugh and we pounded fist. “So, no hard feelings between us?” I asked carefully and L.Joe smirked. “Nope, not at all. I’m really happy for you guys, but I meant what I said you know.” I nodded and smiled. Everyone settled down to watch a movie, and we laughed and joked all night. Before I went to bed, I looked at the photo of Bommie and me and smiled. This is going to be great. I turned off the lamp. “Good night L.Joe,” “Good night bro…” 

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

Somehow my heart is at peace knowing that Bommie will be well taken care of by Chunji. But I still love Bommie no matter what. As I was about to fall asleep, I heard the sound of Chunji picking up the photo frame. I had seen that photo of him and Bommie and I smiled thinking how cute Bommie looked in there.

 

Honestly, it would be lying if I said that I wasn’t jealous of Chunji but it’s really hard to separate them when they have that promise between them. They were meant for each other, I thought to myself as I felt myself dropping into sleep. “Good night L.Joe,” I heard Chunji mumble and I smiled before replying, “Good night bro…”

 

how did u like it? sorry the font kinda failed me but hope u liked the story, i will update more soon :)