Chapter 31

happily ever after??

Hey, i'm going back to China tomorrow! so excited but also sad because i can't update. I already finished my fanfic, all i have to do is to upload it but anyways, i will do that once i get back. I'm in science and it is the last day of term 1 and i finished my history and maths exam this morning so the teacher let us do nothing, so i decided to update, anyways, i will stop babbling on and on and update now, enjoy!

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I woke up in the morning with red and swollen eyes. I looked in the mirror when I went to wash up. Even though my eyes were swollen, the nature beauties of me were still there. I sighed and looked at the rushing water. Sometimes it isn’t a good thing being beautiful and everything… I thought of Kevin and the incident yesterday and buried my face into my hands. Why is he acting like this? What have I done wrong?

 

“Hey Bommie, I know you are in there, open up, you are not to cry anymore, it wasn’t you fault.” Sooyoung unnie started to shout and banging the door. I sighed and dried my face with a towel before unlocking the bathroom door. “Sweet love of God! What heck happened to your face? Don’t tell me you cried yourself to sleep last night.” Hyunmi unnie spoke. I nodded and shook my head.

 

“Well, come, we’ve got breakfast ready for you. You need plenty of strength for today’s practice and we will do your make up after to cover up your eyes so the manager doesn’t notice anything.” I smiled weakly at them and thanked them. They looked at me worryingly while I made my way slowly down the stairs. After finishing my breakfast, I stood up and went up to my room with unnies.

 

They sat me down on a chair and started to clean me up. All this time I’ve kept a straight expression like I was a statue made of stone who knows no feelings. I was feeling hurt inside but I refused to show it, the unnies kept telling me everything was alright and they quickly did my make up. I looked like my old self again, all beautiful and glamorous, except this time, I give off a very cold feeling. The unnies shuddered before getting changed themselves and ushered me onto the van…

 

When we arrived, the manager greeted us and I managed to squeeze a smile out. We got changed and I set up my iPod and speaker. We decided to warm up and dance to whatever music. I randomly tapped a song to play when U-KISS’s ‘Neverland’ started to play. I froze, since when everything I associate with remind me of him? I quickly changed the song to one of Teen Top’s and we started to warm up. I have to be strong I told myself and I danced to the beat.

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I decided to try and cheer Bommie up. I knew she had practice today so I got up early and had breakfast and cleaned up. L.Joe stirred sleepily on the bed and rubbed his sleepy eyes before turning to me. “Where do you think you are going? It’s so early, we are not having practice.” I smiled at him and replied, “I know, I’m going to plan something nice for Bommie to cheer her up since she must be feeling down after yesterday.” L.Joe nodded and went back to sleep. I sighed and grabbed my car and dorm keys before heading out.

 

“Wait hyung, where are you going? We don’t have practice today…” Changjo asked me. I told him about my plans and he smiled. “That’s a really nice thought hyung, mind if I tag along? I might be able to help you set up and stuff.” I smiled and nodded. “I will go on my motorbike, I don’t like riding in the car much, I feel closed in.” He stuck his tongue out and went to get his keys.

 

We went to the floral shop first and bought loads of red roses. We carried them to the car so we could place them into a heart shape when we get there. As we made our way towards the park, I dropped the little hair clip that I bought for Bommie and I tried to find it while driving. Aish, I can’t lose it, I started to bend lower to try and find it. I took my eyes off the road for a little while to find the clip when the car suddenly went off course; I tried to turn it back when a big truck came towards me… “Hyung!!”

 

Bommie pov~~

 

We’ve been practising for so long so we decided to take a break. We sat down and Sooyoung unnie gave me a bottle of water. I smiled and thanked her. Since the practice was taking things off my mind, I felt more relaxed and I talked and laughed with the unnies.

 

Suddenly, my phone went off and I stood up to get it. I picked up my phone and saw the caller ID was Changjo. I was confused, why would he call me instead of Chanhee oppa? Isn't he always the shy one around me? I shrugged the thoughts off as I picked up the phone.

 

“Annyeong Changjo oppa, what’s up?” My eyes widened as I listened to him talk, the unnies realised something was wrong and quickly made their way towards me. “Ok, be there in a tick, bye…” I started to pack up really fast with tears streaming down my face. The unnies asked what was wrong and all I could choke up was, “Chanhee oppa got into a car crash…”

 

So Chunji got into a car crash, what would happen? Will he live? Anyways, the next few chapters might be a bit weird, i tried to make it interesting but didn't turn out really well, please understand and read on even if it's bad and give me lots of support thanks!