Chapter 30

happily ever after??

Back with Chapter 30! hahaha, successfully made to 30 chapters, so happy! comment lots and enjoy!

 

Kevin pov~~

 

I can’t believe I shouted at her. I thought guiltily and gave myself a mental slap. Pabo, pabo, pabo! If you love her, then you shouldn’t hurt her, and she did nothing wrong as well... I thought of her face at the park when I shouted, with tears streaming down her face, she is still like an angel. I sighed and buried my head in my hands… I finally arrived at the dorm and I opened the door and went in… Wham!

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

I left with U-KISS to go back to the dorm and find Kevin. I was furious, how dare he do that to my sister when she’s done nothing wrong? I know he likes her and hates to see Chunji and her together, but he shouldn’t be like this. We arrived at the dorm and went in; Kevin isn’t back yet so all of us were waiting at the living room.

 

On the way back, the members kept on telling me to keep my cool and don’t punch Kevin, violence solves nothing and Kevin didn’t mean to etc. I just looked out the window, pretending not to listen. After a while, they gave up and everyone was quiet. Now I was ready to teach Kevin a lesson.

 

Then we heard the door open and Kevin came in. I saw his face and felt my blood boil. Before the members could stop me, I ran up to him and punched him hard in the face. He was stunned since he didn’t see me. The others were running towards us and shouting with Kevin on the floor, holding his bleeding nose… “Hyung…” was all he could say before I struck again and once more, he fell on the floor with a black eye.

 

“HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER, LET ME TELL YOU WOO SUNG HYUN, DON’T YOU DARE HURT HER LIKE THIS, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, EVER!” I was going to throw another punch but Eli and the others quickly stepped between us and stopped me. “Ok, hyung, you go and calm down, we will talk to Kevin. Kiseop, you go with Soohyun-hyung to calm down, now!” Eli ordered the others and they were too happy to obey.

 

Kiseop led me to my bedroom and I flopped onto my bed and mumbled, “Sorry, I lost it in there.” Kiseop smiled and assured me that it was fine. We stayed quiet thinking about all that’s happened today… I thought about Bommie and closed my eyes and sighed.

 

Bommie pov~~

 

He just exploded into my face, I didn’t know what to do… I was so scared. What happened to the nice and gentle Kevin? I shrank a bit but stood up when Chanhee oppa started to fight back for me. I panicked and tried to stop them from fighting. Kevin just glared at Chanhee oppa and kept on targeting at me.

 

I couldn’t help it as tears slid down my face. I was frozen, with horror and shock. “…Just go away, I don’t want to see you again…” With that Kevin left and then it hit me. I sank down to the floor and buried my face into Chanhee oppa's shoulder. He tried to comfort me but I couldn’t stop crying, the shock was too great. My brother was gritting his teeth, looking like he wants to kill Kevin…

 

“I will go now to find Kevin, he deserves a punch.” My oppa said to everyone and I heard the others agree but I couldn’t let him do that. I looked at him with tears still streaming down my face, “Don’t…oppa, I’m…sure… Kevin didn’t mean it… it’s not like him to do that…” Chanhee oppa was gritting his teeth and said to me softly, “Even when he’s hurt you, you are still standing up for him, why? Your heart is just too kind.”

 

I looked at him and buried my face into his chest. “Ani…” I mumbled into his chest and heard him sigh. The others left short after and Chanhee oppa and I just stayed like that. Soon, oppa and I decided to go back home. He called for a van to pick us up and we didn’t say a word on the way back while he held my hand tightly. I looked out the window glumly.

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I sent her home. I sighed and thought about Kevin once again. My head started to spin and I felt really angry. How could he treat her like that when she’s done nothing wrong…? She looked really depressed a moment ago when I sent her home. She faked a smile when we arrived at her house and I kissed her forehead before she turned around and walked off without looking back.

 

I sighed and walked into the room I shared with L.Joe. He was reading a book on his bed when I went in. He looked at my sad face and buried his face back into his book, knowing I’m not wanting to have a conversation right now. L.Joe and I are like brothers, he always knew what I wanted and what I’m thinking. I sighed again and went into the bathroom to wash up. What a day!

 

What a chapter! Everything is in a mess, what will happen next? Please wait patiently for the 31 chapter thank you very much!