Chapter 41

happily ever after??

hey guys i'm in english and about to update. Sorry there won't be a pic because i'm being a rebel and might be caught by the teacher at any time. Anyways, i've got another 2 subscribers! thank you so much for the support and i will try and write my story better! anyways, enjoy the chapter :)

 

Chunji pov~~

 

It’s been 2 months since Kevin left for Japan; Bommie hasn’t said anything and had stayed cheerful. I smiled as I watched her teach Ricky how to make strawberry cupcake. She looked over at me and gave me a little wave. Unfortunately, the dough on her hand splattered all over Ricky’s face and I chuckled as she tried to apologise and getting Ricky cleaned off. She poked her tongue out at me and I smiled.

 

“Hey Chunji, when are you going to officially ask her out?” Niel asked me as he sat down. I thought about it and answered, “I don’t really know… I mean I want to do it soon but I don’t know…” Niel sighed and said, “It’s about L.Joe and Kevin isn’t it? You are not sure anymore after all that’s happened that Bommie would say yes to you right?” I stared in amazement at Niel who was looking at me with a-matter-of-fact look, normally it’s L.Joe but it’s not like I can talk to him about this…

 

I lowered my head and heard Niel say, “Bingo~” I sighed and ruffled his hair. “Aish hyung, why did you have to do that? But I was right wasn’t I?” I nodded and he looked at L.Joe who was laughing at the pouting Ricky who’s got dough all over his hair. I looked over at Bommie and L.Joe who were now talking cheerfully to each other and then he fed her a piece of strawberry and she giggled and ate it. I suddenly felt sick.

 

“Maybe you should do it soon hyung, just in case she gets stolen but I’m sure her heart stays with you.” “Thanks Niel,” I muttered and he walked away. I looked back at Bommie who was laughing at something that L.Joe had said and thought to myself, they are a cute couple and they would be great together. Aish~ what am I thinking now… I pouted and scold at myself for thinking this. Bommie is mine and no one else’s.

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

It’s been a while since Kevin left Korea to go to Japan. Bommie didn’t seemed bothered by the idea anymore and returned to the cheerful girl that she was before. I smiled as she and Ricky started to make strawberry cupcakes. I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and stretched before walking over to them.

 

“No, you do it like this; I can’t believe you’ve never made this before…” I heard Bommie laugh as Ricky pouted, trying hard to copy what Bommie was doing. “How’s it going? I hope I can taste some yummy cupcakes soon.” I rubbed my tummy and Bommie giggled.

 

Bommie giggled and said, “Is cupcakes the only things that you could think about now?” I chuckled and she looked to where Chunji was sitting and she waved. Unfortunately the dough on her hand went all over Ricky who is now screaming hysterically as Bommie apologised and tried to help him to clean off the mess. I laughed and looked at Bommie who was having so much fun. She sure is cute; everything about her is perfect…

 

Then I caught Niel talking to Chunji and they looked at us. Chunji didn’t look very comfortable with me being around Bommie and being close to her. I didn’t know why but I couldn’t help feeling a little happy that he is feeling bad. Don’t get me wrong, he’s my bestie but when I look at Bommie’s face, I just can’t think about anything else. I took a strawberry off the plate and said to Bommie, “Open up you, ah…” She giggled and bit the strawberry off. “It tastes good, you should try one L.Joe oppa,” She smiled and I gulped before turning around and saying, “I will after you finish the cupcakes.”

 

When I saw Chunji’s hurt face, I felt that I probably did too much. Everyone knows that he’s going to ask Bommie out but I just can’t let go. I walked out of the kitchen and saw Niel whisper one last thing to him before walking away. I smiled at him and went up to Changjo who was sitting there. I felt Chunji’s eyes on me all this time and it feels uncomfortable…

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I don’t know why but it seems like that Chanhee oppa and L.Joe oppa are very awkward together. I thought as I added the finishing touches to the cupcakes as Ricky and I took it out of the oven. I picked up my piping bag and began to squeeze icing on top. Afterwards, I took the strawberry pieces that Ricky cut and decorated the cakes.

 

“Finished at last, I can’t wait to taste it!” Ricky said while bouncing up and down, his lips. Then he suddenly stopped as he saw me washing up with no expression, like I’m lost in space or something. “Hello Bommie, what are you thinking about? Is everything alright?” He looked at me worriedly. I quickly regained posture and gave him a sweet smile before replying, “Of course I’m alright oppa, let’s get the cupcakes onto the table and ask everyone to come and have a taste.” He cheered before carrying the cakes out and I followed…

 

Hope you liked this chapter and i will try and update as soon as possible :)