Chapter 32

happily ever after??

Hey, back again, anyways, i won't talk and continue with the story then enjoy!

 

Changjo pov~~

 

The others were just as anxious as me as we were waiting outside the emergency room. I wish Bommie would come fast, if Chunji does pass… then she should be here. Aish, I shook my head. What are you thinking Changjo? Nothing will happen to hyung. I tried hard to hold back tears as C.A.P hyung paced back and forth while L.Joe and the others were biting their lips, leaning on the wall.

                                     

Suddenly, we heard heels clicking against the ground as Bommie, Sooyoung and Hyunmi stumbled into view. I breathed a sigh of relief and thought, she is finally here… I thought that she would be calmer than all of us and will deal with the situation calmly, but I was wrong. As she came running, we saw tears streaming down her face as she stumbled into L.Joe hyung.

 

L.Joe hyung held her tight and tried to calm her. She took deep breathes but wouldn’t stop crying and hugging L.Joe. “Is he ok? What happened? I’m worried to death…” She started to blab on and on and L.Joe was trying hard to make her calm and answering her questions. She really loves him since she’s so worried, I thought as C.A.P hyung approached her. It’s time for her to know the truth.

 

“Bommie, we know you are worried about him, we all are but please listen to what happened calmly ok?” She was still in L.Joe’s arms but she nodded while biting her lips. I went up to her and swallowed, she looked at me, expecting answers. I took a deep breath and told her everything. She turned pale as she listened to my story.

 

L.Joe gently unwrapped her arms from his waist and took out some things to show her. She looked confused but then shocked. L.Joe started, “These were found in the car, he told me this morning that he was planning a surprise for you to cheer you up from yesterday…” She took the broken hair clip and dead rose from L.Joe with shaky hands. She suddenly hugged the things tightly and dropped onto the ground. L.Joe looked worried and immediately squatted down beside her and hugged yher shoulders.

 

We waited some more and then the doctor finally came out, we all shot up at once and started asking questions. The doctor asked, “Who is the patient’s relative?” For a while, no one spoke a word since Chunji’s parents haven’t been notified and they are not in Korea. Then Bommie stepped forward and wiped her face. “I am, I’m his girlfriend.” We were all staring at her but she looked determined. “So what’s the problem doctor?” She asked curiously. “Can we talk in private please?” The doctor told her and we started to worry, has something bad happened to Chunji?

 

L.Joe hyung suddenly stepped forward and wanted to go with Bommie, we all knew that he was deadly worried that what the doctor is about to say will crush Bommie. L.Joe hyung and Bommie would have made a good couple, but it’s only a one-sided love… I thought sadly and they walked away to a corner. We watched closely at their expressions, Bommie suddenly turned a little pale and was unsteady until L.Joe held her close.

 

They bowed to the doctor and he left. They walked back slowly and Bommie was frozen. We rushed towards them and asked what’s wrong. With shaky voice, Bommie replied, “He has quite a few broken bones. But he lost too much blood, especially in the head area, that’s why he is in a coma and if he doesn’t wake up in a week or so, he will officially be declared… dead…” We were all silent; this was a shock for all of us.

 

Bommie pov~~

 

We made it to hospital and I was crying so much that I stumbled into L.Joe. He held me tight and I listened to their stories about what happened. When L.Joe oppa gave me the broken hair clip and rose, I sank to the floor since it’s too much for me. Then it hit me, it was my fault. If I had cheered up earlier and didn’t let Kevin bother me, he wouldn’t have wanted to plan something nice but then let it end up in disaster…

 

We waited outside the emergency room, L.Joe oppa holding me close. Then the doctor came out and wanted to talk to me alone. L.Joe oppa then offered to go with me; I know he’s worried that I would collapse so we went to a quiet corner. “Well, miss, there’s good news and bad news about your boyfriend. The good news is that his life is saved… for now. And that’s the bad news, he’s lost too much blood in the head area, so he’s in a coma, if he doesn’t wake up in a week or so, he would be declared dead. Besides that some broken bones and that’s it, I’m so sorry.”

 

L.Joe  oppathanked the doctor and walked me back, I was frozen. When we got back, I told the others with shaky voice what Chanhee oppa’s condition is and they turned pale one by one…

 

Here it is, try and update more, and sorry if it's short and boring.