Chapter 19

happily ever after??

Hey guys! i'm in history class and the teacher is marking our tests so i can update a few chaps. So in the last chapter, Teen Top made their grand entrance!! keep reading to find out what happens next and comment and subscribe lots thx.

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

We finally made it home after dropping the girls off at Bommie’s mansion; it’s so unfair that she’s living in a HUGE mansion while I’m living in a big dorm… I laughed uncontrollably and helped the others to unload the van. They were all looking at me like I’ve gone mental. “What?” I asked and Eli shrugged while the others just shook their heads.

 

When we finally unloaded the van, we bid goodbye to the manager and went into the dorm. We are all so tired from the day's fun activities so we said good night to each other and vanished into our bedrooms. My roommate Kiseop was washing up when I went into the bedroom.

 

“Your sister is adorable; I wish we could meet up and without worrying about schedules more often.” I sighed and said, “I wish too, but you know Bommie, always the busy one.” Kiseop came over and sat on his bed, facing me. “Hyung, you should stop worrying about all this, you are just tired that’s why you are thinking about upsetting things. You should get some rest and recover your strengths.” After the speech, Kiseop lied down and soon went to sleep.

 

I listened to Kiseop and tried to get some sleep but every time I go to sleep, a dream of my sister running around with her best friend, so carefree and happy would wake me up and keep me awake, thinking of when we were little. After a while, I decided to get up and drink some milk to help me sleep.

 

While I was drinking the milk, I kept on thinking about my sister’s best friend when she was little. They never left each other, they were a great couple, I smiled when I thought. But she never mentioned him again after she came to Korea to become a singer. I’m sure she’s heartbroken to be away from him, after all, they love each other, more then they would think. What was his name again? Chunji? I thought as I finished the last bit of milk.

 

I sighed again and dropped the empty milk carton into the bin before making my way to the stairs. I dropped heavily on my bed and turned my face towards the window. The moon is shining so brightly, I wonder what Sooyoung and the others are doing right now? It should be too early for them to sleep right? I was shocked that I was in fact thinking about my sister’s friend Sooyoung. But she is friendly I thought. No, got to get some sleep. I pulled the covers up and closed my eyes…

 

Bommie pov~~

 

We were so tired and can hardly keep our eyes open when the boys dropped us off at my mansion. I told the butler there’s no need to cook; we will go and get some rest after taking a shower. He immediately asked the maids to set up baths for us.

 

As all three of us settled down into the bath tub full of rose pedals at the same time (but in different bathrooms, of course...), I started thinking about U-KISS and mostly Kevin. He looks like Chanhee oppa… I thought bitterly, I really miss him, I still remember the promise and my heart aches to think we are so far apart when we vowed to stay together.

 

How are you going to take care of me when you are so far away from me? Why are you not here when I need you, when my ex dumped me? Tears filled my eyes as I thought of all this. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall into the water. I imagined Chanhee oppa with his pale skin, brown hair that falls perfectly onto his face. Thinking about his twinkling eyes and his sweet smile that makes you want to smile and melt.

 

I suddenly realised that I missed him. I missed him so much. I scooped up some bubble bath foam and blew. The bubbles settled once again onto the water and I sank deeper into the bath tub. How is he? Where is he right now and what is he doing? Is he thinking about me like i am thinking about him? I thought as I stared at the rose pedals floating around me.

 

“Eh… miss, the water is getting cold and you are shivering a bit, maybe you should get out and if you still want to bath, I can get some fresh hot water for you.” The maid came in and said in a small voice while holding the towel. I didn’t even realise that I was shivering as I smiled at her and took the towel off her, “Thanks, Chun Hei, you can go now, I will get dressed.” As she bowed to get out of the bathroom, I stood up and quickly dried myself while putting on a fresh night robe. I tied the belt and made my way out of the bathroom to find my 2 friends already waiting for me.

 

“What took you so long; you are not supposed to have a swim there.” Sooyoung smirked and said. I flicked on the forehead and mumbled, “Cheeky…” She sensed that something is wrong as she went all quiet. “What’s wrong Bommie? You don’t look so good? Are you sick?” Hyunmi unnie asked me with a worried expression. I smiled and assured her that I was ok just a bit tired. She nodded and they both dragged me to my bedroom so I could get some sleep. Then they went to their bedrooms and I dropped into a long and endless sleep.

 

Haha, hows the chapter? hope you like it and comment lots. So Bommie is starting to think about her best friend again, will she ever meet him? haha, read on and find out. Will update some more soon so wait for it my dear readers.