chapter 2

happily ever after??

hey i'm back with the update of a new chap. Thx for the 2 people who subscribed and a special thx to 1 who commented. I will keep up the good work so plz read and comment :p

 

Bommie pov...

I am a super famous K-pop sensation, currently debating as the lead vocalist, sub rapper, lead dancer and the leader of the kpop group named ' three wishz'. I am the youngest member in it but i'm the first one to debut as a solo singer and made albums of my own. I also have a brother named Soohyun who's from the kpop band U-KISS. Who would have thought that a famous singer like me, who has everything, beauty, fame and talent would end up being heartbroken. Maybe one day i would find my one true love who would be there for me all the time and maybe i have already met him... Who could it be?? I packed my bags, got changed and washed up before grabbing my keys and headed out of the my big mansion. I will invite Sooyoung and Hyunmi to come to my house to watch PopAsia afterwards. They would love that since they are a big fan of U-KISS and of course, my brother.

No one's pov...

Kevin woo is sitting in front of the television, watching the usual stuff, waiting for PopAsia to start. He couldn't wait to see ' three wishz' perform. sooyoung is so cute. He thought to himself. She is also really nice and she is my idol, really want to meet her. While kevin was sitting there dreaming, Eli Kim snuck up on him and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. " ah!!" kevin turned around with a look of horror on his face to find eli laughing and rolling on the floor. "yah! Why did you do that hyung? It's not funny." kevin pouted and sat back down, staring at the television. "oh i think it is, what are you dreaming about again? Is it Sooyoung from 'three wishz'?" after the mentioning of Sooyoung, kevin turned bright red and shrank into the couch. It's true, he's had a crush on her forever.

Eli's pov...

When i saw kevin sitting there daydreaming, i couldn't help but sneaking up on him. After he got a fright, he sat there pouting while i rolled around laughing. After a while, i got bored and got up. "yah! Why did you do that hyung? It's not funny." "oh i think it is, what are you dreaming about again? Is it Sooyoung from 'three wishz'?" i teased. Kevin turned bright red and shrank into the couch. Aww, he's so cute!

sooyoung pov...

After i got off the phone with Bommie, i can't help sighing. It's been 2 years since that jerk she was dating blew her off and she's still crying about it. Not that i think it's annoying, i just think he isn't worth crying for. bommie deserve better, so much better. I sighed again and started to get ready to meet Bommie at the park. I will have a talk with her again and then we are all going to watch PopAsia together. That would take our minds off things especially when Soohyun oppa would be on...! 

 

that's the second chap, sorry if it's boring but plz support it and comment. So now we know that U-Kiss is going to be in it and i just added the PopAsia bit for fun :p haha, hope you all liked it and i will update soon :) bit slow on the phone.