Chapter 53

happily ever after??

hey readers, i'm back, please keep on enjoying my story and comment and subscribe please :)

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

I saw how badly Chunji was hurt by C.A.P hyung but somehow I don’t feel sorry for him. He kind of deserved that after what he’s done to Bommie. I looked at her angelic face and frowned. Instead of a smile that is always on her face no matter how much pain she’s been through, it’s been replaced by a hurt expression and her eyes red and swollen.

 

Soon she calmed down a little and she went to the cupboard and took out the first aid kit. “Maybe you shouldn’t go and help him for now; it would just hurt you more.” Changjo asked worriedly. Everyone was staring at her but she looked determined. “It’s ok, I will be fine. I’m just cleaning his wounds, doing good deeds, not to make up with him or court him…” She walked past us towards Chunji and I’s bedroom. I sighed as I looked at her.

 

“Hyung, do you think she would be alright? I don’t want Chunji hyung to hurt her again.” Ricky asked while looking around at me. I shrugged and answered. “Bommie is a strong spirited girl, something like this shouldn’t crush her… that bad. I mean, she’s been through a lot before so she should be ok after a few days… I suppose.” Honestly, when I was reassuring Ricky, my heart was doubting every word that’s coming out my mouth…

 

We waited for Bommie to come out. The dorm seems awfully quiet and we all sat awkwardly around the coffee table. Then Bommie came out, her eyes a little teary. I shot up and ran to her. “Are you ok? Did he say anything hurtful? Did he…” She calmed me and smiled weakly. “Everything’s fine oppas, but after he take a shower, he wants to clear things with me before anything happens to our relationship, I think that’s alright right?” We stared at her sadly, Bommie is really hurt.

 

“Sure Bommie, whatever you think is right, whatever suits you. We will be behind you at all times to support you, just… don’t cry anymore.” I hugged her and she embraced me tightly. I feel as upset as Bommie when I see her hurt like this. I breathed in her familiar scent and was just about to release her when I heard her whisper something. I think she didn’t want me to hear it but I did. “I wish I fell for you first oppa, because you would have taken better care of me…” I was shocked but I didn’t show any sign of surprise or joy. I just hugged her some more and let go while the others comforted her. I tried to act casual while she looked at me…

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I finished showering and felt much calmer. I dried my hair and came out of the bathroom. A nice, clean outfit was spread out on my bed; I smiled, knowing that it was Bommie who did this. Maybe I still have a chance and she would forgive me soon. I pulled all my clothes on and hurriedly got out of the bedroom and into the living room where they guys were surrounding Bommie while she sat in the middle, looking glum.

 

The atmosphere was extremely awkward as I entered. I cleared my throat once sitting down. Then L.Joe spoke up, sounding furious, making me gulp and feel scared of him for the first time since we became besties, “Well, we are waiting, don’t you have some explaining to do? And it better be good because all of us are hungry for a fight now, it’s 5 against 1.” “Even I’m up for it,” Ricky exclaimed while glaring at me, Changjo followed and nodded while staring at me hard. I sighed, great, now even the maknaes hate me.

 

All this time, Bommie just sat there, staring into space with L.Joe’s arm around her. I stepped forward and she looked at me absent-mindedly. I sighed and started to explain to her. After the story, everyone was quiet. I held my breath, hoping they will believe me and more importantly, hope Bommie would understand.

 

“You enjoy lying to me, don’t you Chanhee oppa? Is it that fun to hurt me?” After what seemed like ages of thinking, Bommie finally talked. My heart is throbbing with pain when I heard her make this comment. “No! I would never lie to you, this is the tru…” Before I could finish, Bommie held up a finger and I immediately quietened.

 

“You know oppa, maybe our relationship is not working out. Just as I thought, it was too long ago and we were too young when we made the promise that we didn’t know we were going to grow up and mature that much. What we also didn’t know is that how different we’ve grown to be and just maybe… we are not supposed to be together… as a couple…” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; it was like a bad dream where I can’t wake up to reality.

 

“No! Please don’t say this, I promise nothing happened…” Before I could explain anymore, Bommie had stood up and with tears streaming down her face; she spoke the words that I never wanted to hear. It made my world collapse and made it hard to breathe. “Let’s break up oppa…”