Chapter 61

happily ever after??

Bommie pov~~ 

 

We’ve been planning our wedding for almost a months and nothing is happening, simply because of Chanhee oppa’s parents. He was so excited that he did not ask for his parents’ permission to marry me. Now both of his parents are kinda disagreeing on the marriage even though we’ve known each other for so long. “Our Chanhee is already engaged to another girl from a different family since your daughter disappeared and left him behind years ago. It is regrettable to say that this marriage is a no-no”, Mr and Mrs Lee had informed us earlier this evening and it was a great shock to me.

 

I am now sitting on the couch, looking pale, shocked and on the edge of tears. Outside, Chanhee oppa was arguing with his parents with my parents and looking worriedly at me. I closed my eyes and let a single tear drop. Why can’t we have a happily ever after like all fairytales do? Am I destined to be separated with Chanhee oppa? Why must something happen before our happy ending like always?

 

Soon, they came back in and the Lees were in a bad mood, as well as my parents. “I’m sorry sweetie, but the Lees are not giving in, so…” I stood up so suddenly, startling everyone. I marched up to the Lees and glared at them while they looked uncomfortable. “Why?! Why must everyone take Chanhee oppa away from me again? Don’t you all care about our happiness? Even if you don’t care about mine, what about Chanhee oppa’s? Would you see him marrying someone he doesn’t love?”

 

I took a breath while the Lees looked guilty and kept on shooting words at them. “… Do you guys even know what love is? I’m sure you don’t because if you do, then you wouldn’t so cruelly separate us just like this. Yes, I left him years ago and I’m sorry about that, but you can’t just let me give up my dream. Besides, isn’t this marriage supposed to be CHANHEE oppa’s own choice of who he marries? Why do you parents always have to step in and separate a perfectly happy couple, break their hearts and leave them hurt and unloved forever…” I started to sob as Chanhee oppa put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

 

Mrs Lee stepped out and looked softly at me before smiling and took my hand. I was about to shake it off when she gripped tighter and started to speak. “Darling, your speech moved me. It’s true; we’ve been making every single decision for Chanhee ever since he was little. Maybe it is time to let go. You are a great kid and I’m sure you will be a great daughter-in-law. I apologise for how we acted about this whole marriage, it was so suddenly and Chanhee didn’t inform us first that we lost our heads…” Before she could finish, Chanhee oppa gave her the biggest hug and asked carefully, “So now you know, will we… can we…” Mrs Lee smiled and nodded while Mr Lee just stood there, smiling.

 

“YEPPIE!” I laughed happily as Chanhee oppa swept me off my feet and twirled me round and round. “Alright alright, I think we need to start planning right away…” “Don’t bother umma; we’ve already worked out everything.” Chanhee oppa told his…our umma and she smiled. “Well, well, aren’t we organised. To think that you have such a good influence on Chanhee, he was never organised.” I laughed and Chanhee oppa pouted.

 

The others rushed inside after eavesdropping on the conversation. My brother stepped up to Mrs and Mr Lee and bowed. It was a mess in my living room; everyone was talking and laughing at the same time. U-KISS and Teen Top were both here and celebrating with us. We’ve decided that our wedding would be on white day so we can remember and celebrate properly every anniversary, and that is in 2 weeks. But since we’ve got everything planned out the reception, ordered to gown and planned many other things perfectly we don’t have to do further hard work.

 

 

Changjo pov~~

 

They are finally approved to be together! Such good news! We were all eavesdropping and crossing our fingers that Mr and Mrs Lee will let them pass. When L.Joe hyung saw Bommie cry so sadly, he was clutching his hands and his knuckles were turning white, I gently put a hand on his arm to calm him down.

 

Suddenly we heard Bommie screaming inside the room, we were all holding our breathes and when Mrs Lee finally accepted their marriage, we were rushing in, Teen Top and U-KISS to congratulate them. L.Joe hyung’s smile is finally plastered on his face once more and we were all grinning from ear to ear.

 

Everything was settled. They were going to get married on white day. When can I be happy like them? I shook these thoughts away and stood their looking at the engaged couple. They do look so cute together… I still remember when we first met Bommie, it seems like we are all so close now…

 

sorry if this was a bad chapter, beginning to lose ideas, still, if u like it, please subscribe and comment that would be really appretiated :)