Chapter 37

happily ever after??

dear readers. i am very upset b/c i'm not getting any new subscribers or comments. if you subscribed to my story, i expect you must like it at least a little bit? so please give me loads of support by commenting. And for those who read my story and like it, plz subscribe and comment and let others who haven't seen my story know about my story and encourage them to read it so i have the strength to write on. Thank you and now please enjoy chapter 37 (sorry, might be a bit lame....)

 

Chunji pov~~ 

 

It’s not right, why is Bommie up here? Did she too… I shook my head and looked at the angel, it is Bommie. “Bommie,” I shouted and ran towards the angel but she smiled and stopped me. “I am not your beloved Bommie, she is still waiting for you down there,” She pointed down and I tried to see below the clouds but couldn’t. My tears swirled in my eyes… I missed Bommie.

 

“I know what you are thinking. As I said before, your life wasn’t meant to end, your life was supposed to be spent with Bommie and your friends.” I looked at her and asked, “Then why am I here? Where is this? Who are you?” She smiled and answered, “You were right the first time, this is the gate to heaven and everyone who passes, have to be examined before entering. The people who are meant to be in heaven goes there and the people who are not goes back for a second chance. In your world, everyone has a second self…” She paused and smiled at me before going on, “…everyone has a twin that is from my world, which is a world full of surprises. Full of creatures and people that you would never expect to meet or encounter. I am Bommie’s twin so that’s why I look and sound exactly like her… But one thing that is different between Bommie and I is that I am an angel… Anyways, You are here to be examined to see if you are fit to go to heaven but you linger too much in your heart, your longing for Bommie and your friends are really strong, that’s why we have decided to give you a second chance…”

 

Now I’m starting to make head and tail of all this but it is kinda hard to believe. I stood up and looked at the angel, she smiled and walked, or more like floated towards me. “So, are you ready? It’s time to go back and this time use your second chance well, don’t waste it, and spend all your time with the people you care and love. Remember this; this will be your last chance.” She smiled again and I nodded. I am ready, ready to take care of Bommie and never leave her ever again.

 

The angel beckoned me to the opening of the glowing light. I walked towards it but stopped before I reached it. I turned to her and she smiled, with a little confusion in her eyes. I bowed and thanked her. “It’s no problem; people who are kind like you deserve a second chance to live.” As I was about to step in, I heard her voice one more time, “Be happy and live a good long life… Just to let you know, my name is Joyoung, we might even meet again in the future...” Joyoung? Isn’t that Bommie’s real name? I thought as I shot through the light and lost conscious. 

 

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I’ve been waiting for the whole day and now it’s already 11: 30 pm, everyone was waiting around the bed for this crucial moment. If Chanhee oppa doesn’t wake up now, then all will be lost. I held his hand tightly and wished for a miracle. For once, the normally cheerful crowd was all quiet. Even Ricky was serious.

 

We waited and waited, no one spoke. The tension hung in the air… “Only 5 more minutes to midnight… Bommie, you better prepare for the worst…” My brother came up to me and held me close. I closed my eyes and shook my head. “No, he will not die on me, I know. He promised to take care of me, and he will. I have faith in him…” Everyone was staring at me sadly and I turned away from their pitying faces.

 

“5, 4, 3, 2, and 1… midnight…” Eli murmured and everyone leaned forward to see if he was awake but no movement came… “I’m sorry miss but that will be the end…” “No!” I screamed, “No, he’s not dead, don’t say that… He’s…” I fell into L.Joe’s arms and he held me tight. I cried hard into his chest and let out all my emotions; sadness, anger, despair… Everything that I have is gone without him… I wouldn’t stop crying and everyone was standing there, all the Teen Top members even had tears in their eyes. “I can’t believe… that hyung is…dead…” Changjo and Ricky murmured at the same time…

 

The doctor started to do last minute checking and suddenly gave a shout. I quickly put my head up and rushed towards the doctor. He stood up smiling and everyone including me was confused. Why would a doctor smile when a patient is dead? Unless… “What’s wrong doctor,” My brother came up behind me and asked. The doctor beamed, “The patient survived miss; it’s a miracle, a miracle created by you. It must have been the days that you talked to him and brought him back… The patient is ok…” Even before the doctor had finished speaking, I was already beside the bed, holding Chanhee oppa’s hand. Yes, his hands do feel a bit warmer…

 

I smiled and called out his name gently while the others just stared, couldn’t believe their ears. “Chanhee oppa, can you hear me?” I called and he stirred. Everyone’s eyes widened and there was suddenly noise everywhere around the room, cheering, laughter and crying. I still had tears on my face but I was smiling… Slowly, he opened his eyes and stared at me. I held my breath and everyone was quiet.

 

“Bommie…? Is… that you?” He spoke the words slowly and I couldn’t stop my tears from flowing as I hugged him tight. “Yes, it’s me, everything’s alright now, you are back, you are back Chanhee oppa…”

 

hey, what did u think? please let me know if there's anything i can improve on in ur comments thx :)