Chapter 38

happily ever after??

hey, back again, it's lunch time and my friends are talking noisily. Anyways, so i decided that i'm bored and typing my story again. and sorry for no pics :)

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

When Eli hyung finished counting, everyone was bending forward to see if Chunji is awake but he was still lying there. The doctor announced the news. “No!” I saw Bommie standing up and glaring at the doctor while crying. I walked up to her, “No, he’s not dead, don’t say that… He’s…” She bumped into me and I held her tight. Seeing her hurt makes my heart ache.

 

She cried hard, wetting my t-shirt but for now, no one cared as everyone was staring disbelievingly at Chunji, who is now declared dead. “I can’t believe… that hyung is…dead…” I heard Changjo and Ricky murmured at the same time… I kept my head down, and for the first time, I had tears in my eyes. Chunji was closes to me and I feel like a big part of my heart has been ripped off.

 

Chunji, if you leave Bommie now, she would be sad and I don’t want that. If you are not coming back, then I will be the one to take care of Bommie from now on… Would you want that? I thought to myself as the doctor was doing some last minute checking. Suddenly, the doctor gave a shout and Bommie’s head shot up. I was also curious as Bommie rushed towards the doctor.

 

“What’s wrong doctor,” Soohyun-hyung walked up behind Bommie and asked. The doctor turned to Bommie and smiled. “The patient survived miss; it’s a miracle, a miracle created by you. It must have been the days that you talked to him and brought him back… The patient is ok…” My eyes widened as I heard the doctor. Bommie was already beside Chunji and holding his hand, calling his name softly. We saw Chunji stir and everyone was suddenly loud and there were laughing, crying and shouting.

 

“Bommie…? Is… that you?” We were all quiet when we heard him speak, he still sounds weak but he’s ok… Bommie couldn’t stop crying as she hugged him, “Yes, it’s me, everything’s alright now, you are back, you are back Chanhee oppa…” What a moving scene. I sighed and smiled at them, so you didn’t want to leave her to me Chunji. That’s ok, she wouldn’t have been happy with me anyways, so from now on please make her happy and take care of her. I’m counting on you… I thought to myself as Ricky jumped on me and gave me a hug. I pretended to growled and smiled slightly, I’m so glad that Chunji is alive…

 

Bommie pov~~

 

Everyone couldn’t stop talking and I was just sitting there. Chanhee oppa now had his eyes wide open and was staring at me lovingly. I still had tears running down my face and he wiped them away gently. “Missed me much?” He asked me jokingly and I pouted. “Aish, you can still joke about this? I was worried to death, afraid that you will leave me…”he just looked at me. Then he lifted my hand up and caressed my face. I smiled and he said, “Don’t cry my princess, I’m fine now see? Don’t cry because then you will have swollen eyes and you would turn ugly…”

 

I pouted and hit him on the arm gently, careful not to hurt him in his current condition. Suddenly L.Joe came up to us and everyone saw the serious look on his face and stopped talking. Chanhee oppa held my hand as L.Joe came up and put his hands on my shoulders. I felt oppa’s grip tightening and it was starting to hurt me as he looked at his best friend. “I’m so glad you are awake, if you didn’t I would have claimed Bommie to be mine and started taking care of her instead of you.” L.Joe spoke and Chanhee oppa smirked. “Glad to see you too and of course I’m awake, I wouldn’t let anyone else take care of her but me… you know that L.Joe.”

 

L.Joe suddenly took off his hands and closed his eyes. Then he started to laugh and Chanhee oppa chuckled as well. I looked at them with a you-guys-are-crazy look and they laughed even more. Then Chanhee oppa turned to me and explained. “Even before I had the car crash, L.Joe had told me his feelings for you, he just didn’t want to be the third person, stepping into our relationship. But he said he would still take care of you when you are hurt, this time, more like a big brother.” I looked at L.Joe and he stared back at me softly.

 

I stood up and walked up to him while he raised an eyebrow. I hugged him tight once again and he kissed my forehead. “Thanks L.Joe oppa, for everything. And sorry for wetting your shirt with my tears…” I joked and he assured me that it was fine. “Maybe it’s time for Bommie and the others to go back for a rest since she never left you since the day you fell into a coma, I already had my rest, I will take care of you. Besides, we’ve got a lot to talk about.” L.Joe oppa spoke up and Chanhee oppa nodded. I know that L.Joe meant what he said and there’s no point in arguing.

 

I walked up to Chanhee oppa and kissed his cheek. He grinned cheekily and he said, “Thanks for not leaving me.” I smiled and walked away with Changjo oppa and the others, the door closed behind me and I sighed…

 

Sorry for the short chap, hope you enjoyed this chapter :) give me lots of support plz!!