Chapter 22

happily ever after??

Second chapter to update today, i sure am updating alot these days, i might be too busy to update over the weekends but don't worry, will be back next week from monday to update in school. Here's 22, enjoy and comments and subscribe lots.

 

Kevin pov~~

 

We were all wondering who would have called Soohyun-hyung; after all, we love to nose around Soohyun-hyung’s business. All of us were now putting our ears on the door when he was making the call. “Who is this Chunji guy? And what has he got to do with Bommie-shi? Why is Soohyun-hyung arranging a meeting for them? I don’t get it,” Dongho pouted.

 

Then we heard him calling Bommie asking when her next practice is. Why did I feel jealous of this Chunji person? I don’t even know him. Maybe he’s just a good friend of Soohyun-hyung’s and is a fan of Bommie that wants to meet her… Somehow, I don’t think that is the case but I tried to assure myself that it was nothing.

 

Suddenly the door opened and Soohyun-hyung stood there, looking surprised to see us there eavesdropping and then looked angry. “Why are you guys here!? Have you been listening?” Hoon spoke in a small voice, “Sorry hyung, we just wanted to know who called you and nothing else…” Eli cut him off, “So, who was that hyung? You mentioned a meeting with Bommie,”

 

Soohyun-hyung sighed and replied, “It was Bommie’s bestie from when she was little. He suddenly called saying that he wants to see Bommie after all these years…” Eli spoke softly, “ Can you trust him though? A random guy just called you saying that he's Bommie's best friend, what if he's a fraud?" Soohyun-hyung sighed again, "I know you are trying to protect Bommie, but i have a feeling that it is her best friend that called...:" Eli nodded and asked,"So? What happened to both of them? I’m sure there’s a long story behind it.” Soohyun-hyung sat down and told us the whole story. Suddenly, I felt really sick. So the other day, she had a slip of the tongue and called me her prince charming, which was the nickname for this Chunji…

 

“So you see, I want to help them out. After all, they love each other a lot and I want Bommie to be happy.” The others nodded while I just sat there, feeling really down. So she was already promised to another… I knew it, since the other day when she had the slip of the tongue; I knew there was still someone in her heart that she really cared about… I should have thought twice before I fell in love with you Bommie…

 

“So… She’s engaged to this other guy?” Kiseop asked curiously. “No, they are not engaged but they had promised each other that they will marry when they grow up and Chunji will ask for her hand in marriage. Maybe now she think it’s very immature but I’m sure she still loves him. After all, she never wanted to leave him behind…” I felt tears swirling in my eyes. Soohyun-hyung must have realised because he suddenly stopped talking and announced that he’s hungry and will tell us more another day and maybe then it would be Bommie herself and Chunji telling us the rest of the story. The others made their way towards the dining table but I didn’t move. When Soohyun-hyung passed me, he patted me on the shoulder and whispered, “I’m sorry to break this to you but I thought it was all over until he called. I really am sorry…”

 

I know what he was sorry about, he was sorry that I will never get to take care of Bommie, he was sorry that I will never call Bommie my girl and he was sorry that I can never have Bommie as my own. But now it just doesn’t matter to me, my heart’s been shattered into so many pieces that it cannot possibly be patched together again…

 

Bommie pov~~

 

“Hello? Oppa, what’s wrong?” I answered curiously. “When is your next practice going to be?” “Eh… why would you ask that now?” I was really surprised. “Eh… I was just thinking of going to see you practice with the others again, I mean, last time, everyone enjoyed themselves.” I knew he was lying, there’s no way that he had wanted to see my practice with the others again but what’s made him lie? I decided to go with it.

 

“It’s the day after tomorrow at 10 o’clock. Make sure you make it there on time because after about 10 past 10, they would close the gate and won’t let anyone in even if you are my brother. The security’s really tight these days because some fans would keep on breaking into the building just to see me.” I laughed and heard my brother chuckle.

 

“Thanks, I will make sure I get there early. Oh Bommie, another thing, wear your old stars bracelet to practice that day ok? Don’t ask me why just do it.” After that, he said goodbye and hung up. I was confused. Why would he make me wear the bracelet? Chanhee oppa gave it to me but since I left him, I’ve put it away in my safe and never wore it again… oh well, if he wants me to wear it, there must be a reason, I will then.

 

I walked to the dining room still thinking about my brother’s puzzling behaviour and was just in time for dinner. Hyunmi and Sooyoung unnies were already seated and were looking at the huge feast in front of them with their eyes shining. I won’t tell them about my brother, Sooyoung unnie would only start to daydream about him instead of helping me with my problem. I will solve it myself… I thought as I sat down to eat.

 

Sorry for the short chap, will update more today so look forward to it. So now Kevin knows about Bommie and Chunji's relationship, will he gave up on Bommie altogether or fight for his love? :)