Chapter 21

happily ever after??

hey guys, i'm in maths and ready to update since the teacher is not here again... So many teachers don't come to school these days but oh well, this means i get more free time and more updates for you guys :) so here it is, enjoy everyone!

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

I just got out of the shower after such a hard day of work. I started to dry my hair with a towel. “Hey hyung, we are all hungry, should we cook some ramen?” Eli shouted and I walked into the living room and nodded. Dongho and Kevin were huddled in front of the TV, watching a game show with them in it intensely. I shook my head and headed towards the kitchen where Hoon and Kiseop are cooking ramen.

 

“Yes, I don’t have to cook today! I can get a good rest.” Dongho started to giggle like a immature little child while trying to duck away from Eli’s outstretched hands that are trying to grab him. I smiled while staring at my group members. Suddenly, a loud ring came out of my room and everyone stopped talking. I hurriedly walked towards my bedroom and before I went in, I said to the others, “It’s just my phone, don’t worry, and continue whatever you were…” Before I could finish, they were already ignoring me and doing other stuff.

 

I rolled my eyes and sighed before picked up my phone, the caller ID was an unfamiliar number. It can’t be a fan can it? I’m sure I never revealed my number to others except people that I know? Anyways, I picked up the phone and pressed the speak button. “Hello, eh… is this Soohyun-hyung?”

 

Bommie pov~~

 

Today sure was a ‘great’ day! I finished the schedules and dragged my sleepy body towards my car after biding goodbye to all the crew. I started my car and started to back out of the car park. I called Sooyoung unnie to let her know that I will be home soon so let the butlers start cooking since I’m too tired to cook today. I’m the only one today with schedules and so much of them. I sighed and concentrated on the road.

                                                                                          

I finally got home after what seemed like hours of driving. I took off my shoes and the maids took my jacket off. I thanked them and made my way to the living room. Sooyoung and Hyunmi unnies were already waiting for me. “Hey, you are back. How was work? Dinner will be ready soon.” Hyunmi unnie came up and started talking cheerfully. I forced a smile and nodded. “I will take a shower before coming down to dinner, if dinner is ready before I come down, just start,”

 

The others nodded and I made my way up to my bathroom where a hot, sweet and full of rose pedals bath is waiting for me made by the maid. I sank deep into the water and sighed. This is so nice, I thought as I started to play with the rose pedals. Suddenly I remembered that I used to play with the rose pedals with Chunji when we were little. We would collect tons of rose pedals and spread them around into the big fountain I had in my back yard. We would then pretend that they were little boats floating around carrying little creatures, where the invisible little fairies would be singing and dancing.

 

I shook my head and sighed again, why would everything relate to him now? I guess I haven’t had the time to think about him for a long time since I’ve been so busy, but why can’t I do the same now? Why can’t I forget about him? I got up to dry myself since the water was getting cold and put on some fresh clothes. Then I exited the bathroom and made my way towards my bedroom.

 

I wrapped a towel around my hair to dry it. Then I dropped heavily onto my bed. I’m so tired. I was just going to close my eyes when I heard my phone buzzing. I quickly got up and saw the caller was my brother. I frowned and wondered what’s wrong, he would never call me at dinner time, is something wrong? There’s only one way to find out. “Hello…?”

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

I picked up my phone and greeted the mysterious caller. ““Hello, eh… is this Soohyun-hyung?” a somehow familiar voice said. How did he know my name? I puzzled before answering. “Yes, I am and who are you?” “I’m Chunji…” I was so shocked that I couldn’t speak for a second, “Hello? Are you still there?” “Yeah, I am,” I quickly gained conscious as I answered.

 

How come my sister’s best friend is calling me? And why would he call now after all this year? “I just found your number on my phone that I didn’t know it was on there the whole time. Eh… I just want to speak to Bommie… I mean… after all these years… I really miss her and…” “Bommie doesn’t live with me anymore,” I interupted and answered, still in shock, “Since she’s so famous and rich, she bought a mansion for herself and the girls. It’s so good to hear from you Chunji, it’s been so long.”

 

We talked for a while and I told him I would find out when she has her next practice so he could go and see her and surprise her. “I will call you back after,” I said to Chunji. “Thanks hyung and it’s great to talk to you again…” I hanged up and called my sister.

 

So the thing that Chunji found on his phone was Soohyun's number!! what will happen next? if he surprises Bommie at her next practice, what will Bommie's reaction be? I'm even getting exciting! comment and subscribe plz :) thx