chapter 8

happily ever after??

back with chappy 8, story will become more interesting. I have a goal of reaching at least 10 subscribers and comments by the end of next few weeks, so plz support me everyone. 

 

Bommie pov~~

we finally arrived at the ice-cream parlour and found Sooyoung, Hyunmi unnies and my brother already at a table. I shook my head as i saw Sooyoung unnie still cling to Soohyun oppa and sat down with the others. " what should we order? There are so many different flavours." Sooyoung exclaimed while staring at the menu. I glanced around the table, everyone was talking and laughing or looking at the menu. I was sitting in between Eli oppa and Hoon oppa. After looking at the menu for what seems like a long time, i ordered my favourite triple belgian chocolate ice-cream. While the others were talking, i felt someone staring at me. I put my head up and our eyes met, it was Kevin who's sitting across from me. I smiled at him and he blushed slightly and turned away, clearing his throat. I giggled and thought. Why do i feel a tingle feeling when i see him? It's not what i felt with my ex but it's something... Different. I shook that thought away as i dug into my ice-cream. " that was sooooooo good?" Hyunmi unnie said. She hardly says stuff in front of strangers but i guess she's used to having U-KISS around since they are all so friendly. I smiled to myself, finally the unnies are getting out there, socializing with boys. Suddenly my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw the callers ID is manager Lee. I quickly got up and went outside to answer the call. The others looked at me, Sooyoung and Hyunmi unnies started to look worried and i know why. " ne, i can make it no problems, yep, be there in 10, ok oppa, see you soon..." i hung up and sighed. They never let me have a moment of peace but i guess i wanted it. I walked back to the others slowly and they realised that something's bothering me. " what's the matter Bommie? You ok?" Eli oppa asked with worry written all over his face. He looked so adorable but i have no time to think about that. I squeezed a tight smile and said, " Mianhe oppas, my manager want me to go and record some of the songs and shoot some music videos for my new album and also practice with some backup dancers. So i can't hang out with you guys, but i'm sure we can arrange something on another day, just talk to my brother and sort something out and let me know. Mianhe." the oppas faces fell and i felt really guilty..

Sooyoung pov~~

i knew it, when her phone started vibrating and when she saw the caller ID, she made a face and got up to answer the call. I motioned to Hyunmi and she immediately understood the situation and looked worried. " who could be calling her now? Isn't she free today?" Hoon oppa asked. I sighed and said to all the oppas, " our Bommie's never free, all the company ever tells her to do is practice, practice and more practice." i paused before went on. " she fell sick weeks ago and couldn't even get out of bed but she insisted to go and practice just in case she is behind when she gets better." i smiled sadly as the oppas looked uneasy. " we are all older than her but we can't do anything to help her ease her burden except to encourage her when she's feeling down and take good care of her when she's unwell. Since she's the main vocalist and she sings most of the parts and she's a solo artist, she has to work twice as hard as us and i hardly think it's fair that they are putting all the pressure on Bommie. She's still young, i don't know how long she can take this..." " when she got hurt by her ex 2 years ago, she just threw herself into her work just to forget about him. But she's getting thinner and thinner and cries herself to sleep almost every day..." my voice trailed off as tears filled my eyes. Everyone was silent when Bommie came back to the table after finishing the call. bommie looked really tired and guilty but she tried to fake a smile. eli oppa asked her carefully, pretending to know nothing, " what's the matter Bommie, you ok?" " Mianhe oppas, the company want me to go and record some of the songs on my new album and also practice with some backup dancers. I can't hang with you guys but i'm sure we can arrange something for another day. Just talk to my brother and sort something out and let me know. Mianhe..." Bommie looked really guilty and the oppas looked disappointed. As Bommie left the building, the laughing and cheerful group suddenly became really quiet, it just isn't the same without Bommie. Suddenly Soohyun oppa turned to Hyunmi and i and said, " kamsahamnida for taking care of my sister, i haven't been a good brother and was never there for her when all this happened." We looked at him and he gritted his teeth. " for the once or twice i called to check up on her, she always reassured me that everything is fine, so i never pushed her to tell me more. From now on i will try and protect my little sister a bit more but since you guys hang with her alot, please treat her well." with that, Soohyun oppa bowed and walked away, the others looked lost and Dongho looks like he was about to cry. " well, guess we will get moving, we should meet up some other time. How about us going to the beach sometimes when you guys are not busy? I will tell Soohyun hyung and tell him to call Bommie when we've sort out everything." Kiseop oppa said. I nodded slightly and lowered my head. If i heard this before, i would have jumped up and down in joy but somehow now i just can't cheer up. I gave them the best fake smile and watched them disappear into a black van. I called manager oppa to pick us up and take us back to the dorm, on the way, i was frowning and heard Hyunmi sob beside me quietly. I patted her on the arm and stared out the window...

 

omo, i wonder what's going to happen next? soohyun oppa looked upset, how will this turned out? I will update soon. P.s. When reading this chappy, listen to either picture of you or midoyo by dbsk, however i strongly suggest midoyo since i listened to it while writing this chap and only listened to picture of you at the end bit. :p