Chapter 20

happily ever after??

i'm now in maths class my dear readers but the teacher is once again not present, so this means...... MORE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS! isn't it exciting? i am. Anyways, enjoy the chap and comment and subscribe thx

 

Chunji pov~~

 

After the fight we had, we had all dropped the subject of Bommie and no one mentioned it anymore and no one teased me about her being my ‘fiancée’. We had made great progress and we had just finished making our new mv. I settled onto the couch and closed my eyes. I’m so tired.

 

“Hey Chunji, you did really well. These days you are really working hard and that’s really good to see.” I looked up and saw C.A.P hyung standing there. I smiled and thanked him. i know he was guilty from before, saying that i wasn't concentrating. I smiled at him as he sat down beside me and we were quiet before he started to talk again.

 

“Hey, you still miss her? Why don’t you try and find her?” C.A.P hyung suggested. I sighed and shook my head. “When she left, she changed her phone number and I’ve lost all contact of her…Of course I still miss her, but I can only hope now for a miracle to happen…” C.A.P hyung went all quiet and we just sat there.

 

“Hey, we just want you to know that we will hold your back no matter what happens and we will try and help you wherever we can. We support you and we hope that one day you will find her, after all, we want to meet this gorgeous ‘fiancée’ of yours,” C.A.P hyung poked his tongue out and pretended to be cute, it didn't really work so i just smiled politely and nodded. After thanking him, I stood up to take a shower.

 

As water dripped over me, I thought about Bommie. I was and still am crazy about her face, smile her everything. Her slightly pointy nose, sparkling eyes, red lips that are really soft, slightly tanned skin, beautiful silky hair and cute smile. Everything seemed perfect about her. To think I thought my ideal girl was Yuri from SNSD.

 

I smiled at my silliness but felt sad again. Even though Bommie is so famous, but I never get to meet her. I never see or hear any news about her. Therefore I can’t arrange a meeting and I can’t find any ways to contact her. Even if I managed to sneak to meet her, her fans and my fans would be there blocking the place, making it impossible for me to get in…

 

Chunji, wake up, you guys are so distant you will never get to meet her again, you can only hope. I thought to myself as I turned off the taps and began to dry myself. Tears began to form in my eyes but I blinked them away furiously. What would Bommie think if she knew I was crying? Aish, pabo!

 

Bommie pov~~

  

Another scheduled day coming and I really don’t want to get out of bed but I have to. I dragged myself out of the comfort of my bed and cover and went into the bathroom to wash up. I got changed quickly and went downstairs, the maids and butlers were already up and fussing around the house. I wanted to cook again so I excused the butlers so I can get the big kitchen to myself when I cook.

                                                              

What should I cook today? I looked around in the cardboard. We will have fried eggs, bacon and porridge. Some cereal and milk would do fine as well. I took out the ingredients and started to fry the bacon and eggs. After I got the unnies’ food ready, I went to prepare mine. Wow, a double yolk egg! I sure am lucky today. I smiled to myself and placed my brekkie on a plate and brought it onto the table.

 

I sat down and began to eat while reading the list of schedules I have today… Aish, I thought to myself, I’m so busy today! I sighed and drank my cup of coffee. After I finished breakfast, I slid a note under the plates of fried bacon for my unnies and went upstairs to get some of my make up done so the make up artist can finish it off later.

 

I quickly dabbed a bit of powder on my face, some lipstick and blush. I suddenly remembered why i had a habit of applying little make up, it was because of Chanhee oppa. He always said i looked beautiful without make up so he would never let me put on too much. I grabbed my keys, bag and headed out towards my car. I was going to drive to work myself today so I drove out in a hurry to beat the traffic.

 

While in the car, I put on some music. ‘No more perfume on you’ by Teen Top was playing and I listened to it while tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. I have to admit the newbie Teen Top is pretty good although I’ve never seen their faces, I’m sure they are going to be very popular, I thought to myself .

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I was bored after practice. All the members were doing their own things while I was sitting on the couch with the TV on without paying attention. I picked up my phone and started to look through my contact list. I was just scrolling the page down when I spotted a name that made me stop dead. I stared at the name and then my eyes widened. How did I know his number? I thought but at that moment, I don’t really care. I quickly opened the contact card and dialled that number, hoping that the person will pick up his phone. He’s my last hope now…

 

Wow, Bommie sure is lucky, getting a double yolk egg. Is something good going to happen to her? And what did Chunji find in his phone that might make a miracle happen? Read on and plz comment and give me any suggestions to make my fiction better.