Chapter 62

happily ever after??

2 weeks later~~~

Chunji pov~~ 

 

Today is the big day! I was so excited that I got up early to get ready and woke everyone up. “Hyung, it’s too early… I still want to go to sleep…” Ricky was rubbing his eyes and whining. I smirked and pretended to look sad. “Oh well, you can miss out on being Hyunmi’s best man then. I’m sure she would be devastated but she can do without you, we will replace you with… Changjo…” Before I could finish, he was rushing to the bathroom to get ready while shouting something about not giving up Hyunmi to Changjo, who’s younger than him.

 

Naturally I wasn’t allowed to see the bride before the ceremony, it is bad luck. I really can’t wait as the others were getting ready and I was getting my tuxedo out and pinning the flower with ‘groom’ written on it onto the front of my jacket. Soon the U-KISS members arrived and everyone was bustling everywhere before heading towards the big reception in 2 separate vans.

 

We got there with plenty of time to spare. Everyone was doing last minute check ups and making sure everything is running smoothly. I waited impatiently as the time grew closer. She is going to be arriving with Sooyoung and Hyunmi but her parents…our parents are going to be there early and then her father is going to take her up. I stood at the door with my parents to welcome all the guests in and everyone was soon settled. Most K-pop groups like SNSD, Miss a, 2NE1, Super Junior, DBSK, Mblaq and SHINee etc were invited and were all chatting excitedly.

 

Soon the MC stepped up to the microphone and asked for silence while starting the welcome speech. I was standing at the front and feeling extremely nervous. I’m finally getting what I want but I’m not so sure if I’m ready or not…

 

 

Bommie pov~~

 

This is the day! I’m so excited and since I must be ready for the ceremony, we got up early so the unnies can help me to prepare. We arrived at the reception early and went into the dressing room where my beautiful gown was waiting for me. It is a beautifully designed white shoulder less dress with a top that cuts across my chest. A purple bow is then tied on my waist and hanging loosely down the right hand side. Since my hair was gorgeously long and needed not much work, the unnies put it up in a loose bun, letting a few curly strands falling naturally down. I then clipped a white flower behind my left ear and placed the long… and clipped it into place.

 

Then, we worked on my make up and everything was perfect, just perfect. I couldn’t even recognise myself after; it was like this beautiful and angelic girl in the mirror was someone totally different. I almost had tears in my eyes but I didn’t have time to cry, I had to get the bridesmaids ready. The unnies were not hard to work with; they looked naturally beautiful in their gowns and little make up.

 

“Sweetie, you look gorgeous! This shall be a memorable day for all of us. I can’t believe that you are getting married before us, but we will catch up one day you just wait…” Sooyoung unnie grinned and said. I laughed heartily and checked myself in the mirror again. “Don’t think I don’t know, Ricky asked Hyunmi unnie to marry him and my brother asked you… I have my reliable sources…” The unnies blushed and tole me to quickly finish the make up. I smiled but somehow I feel butterflies in my stomach, I’m finally getting married to the man that I loved for so long and there is going to be a happily ever after but… I’m not sure if I’m ready yet…

 

I sat down and self-consciously touched the necklace Chanhee oppa gave me which I’m wearing for this special occasion. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands patting me on the shoulder. It was Hyunmi unnie. “We are so proud of you Bommie, you’ve been through this whole lot of things and you pulled through. This is the last hard step you will have to take to get your happy ending that you always wanted but you won’t be alone to take that step. We will be with you all the way so don’t you worry.”

 

I looked at my unnies and smiled, they sure are the best friends I ever had. Then we heard the MC beginning with the starting speech. My breathes were caught in my throat as we heard this tap on my door and my father poked his head in. He smiled at me and commented. “You look gorgeous princess, Chanhee will love you… wait, he already does. Anyways, it’s time.” The unnies gripped my hands tightly and gave them a squeeze before passing me to my father. We walked shakily to the big door leading into the wedding hall where hundreds of people were probably sitting and expecting me.

 

Big breath in, big breath out and I’m ready. The unnies turned around to give me a quick smile before walking through the big door when the music started to play. Then it was my queue…

 

near the finish of this story, grand finish!!!! so excited, please comment and subscribe please!