Chapter 29

happily ever after??

Back again and again.... History teacher is not here so we have a sub and he's really nice so i don't have to worry about him getting me into trouble. Anyways, here's new chap, please enjoy, comment and subscribes will be most appreciated. P.S, got new subscriber and comment!

 

Kevin pov~~

 

I heard pitter patter of little feet coming my way. I quickly put my head as I saw a little boy carrying a balloon heading towards me. “Are you Kevin hyung?” I smiled at him sadly and nodded. I was surprised when he handed me a handkerchief with a pretty sewing of sakura flower on it. I took it and thanked him. Before he walked away, I stopped him in a hurry.

 

“What’s your name?” I asked him nicely as I dried my tears. The little boy blinked at me with those huge round eyes at me and replied, “My name is Lee Hyukjae sir.” I smiled and continued to ask him, “Tell me, Hyukjae, who gave you this handkerchief to give to me?” He turned around and pointed, “That very nice unnie over there, she even offered me ice-cream. Don’t cry anymore hyung, you must be unnie’s boyfriend, you don’t want to make unnie sad.” I smiled and thanked him before he walked away waving.

 

Her boyfriend huh? I looked towards where Hyukjae was pointing and I saw Bommie standing there, looking my direction. I smiled and thought, only if you were mine in the first place. I sighed, pocketed the handkerchief and walked towards the others where Bommie was waiting for me and waving.

 

Chunji pov~~

 

We arrived at the park and there are not many people there. We smiled because we don’t have to wear disguise around here. We started to set up and I was talking with L.Joe when I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turned around and Bommie was smiling at me. I winked at her and turned back to L.Joe. After a while, she turned to help the others and fooled around with Sooyoung and Hyunmi. I smiled, glad that she was having fun.

 

We sat down on the blanket and I put my arm around her shoulder. She didn’t resist but instead, moved closer and snuggled up to me. I smiled and kept on talking with the others. We were just having fun when Bommie suddenly sit up. “What’s wrong babe?” I asked her but she just told us to wait a sec.

 

I saw what she was looking at, isn’t that Kevin? Why is he sitting there? And crying too? I saw Bommie walking up to a little boy and handed him a handkerchief while pointing at Kevin in the distance. The little boy nodded and walked with Bommie towards Kevin. We all watched as she stood there watching Kevin and the little boy. Then she beckoned to Kevin and he walked towards us.

 

I saw them walking towards us and somehow I felt really upset that they are really close and she was comforting him. She really cares for him for some reason. I thought but then shrugged the thought off. She’s really nice; she would help anyone if that person is upset. I smiled as she came closer and she sat down beside me and patted the ground beside her on the other side, signifying Kevin to sit down.

 

My arm went around her shoulder again but this time, she took it off and just held my hand while talking to Kevin. My face fell as I saw them laugh and talk cheerfully to each other. I picked up a macaron and fed her; she smiled at me and put his head on my shoulder. Then she picked up a macaron and fed me. I chuckled and ate it but not forgetting to gently bite her finger as she fed me the food. She squealed a little and playfully hit me on the arm.

 

“Stop it! I hate this; I can’t hold it in any longer! Just stop doing that in front of others!” Suddenly, Kevin burst out shouting at Bommie. I stood up and said angrily, “Don’t you dare talk to Bommie this way, why don’t you stop being so touchy?” Bommie panicked and tried to stop us. Kevin glared at me and turned to Bommie once again. “You think that no one else cares for you and you always go lovey dovey with Chunji. It’s so annoying and I hate it!”

 

Bommie’s eyes started to water but she tried to hold it in. It didn’t work as tears slid down her face. The others were standing up and trying to calm Kevin down and Soohyun and I were glaring at Kevin for shouting at Bommie but that didn’t stop him, words shot out of his mouth like bullets. “… Just go away, I don’t want to see you again.” With that, Kevin marched towards the exit of the park and left.

 

I was trying to comfort Bommie as she sank into me and cried, really hard. “I will go now to find Kevin, he deserves a punch.” Soohyun-hyung said and the others agreed with him. Then Bommie put her head up and with teary eyes, she spoke, “Don’t…oppa, I’m…sure… Kevin didn’t mean it… it’s not like him to do that…” I gritted my teeth and said to her, “Even when he’s hurt you, you are still standing up for him, why? Your heart is just too kind.” She looked at me and buried his face in my chest.

 

“Ani…” She mumbled and I sighed while U-KISS left to find Kevin…

 

How was the chapter? i hope u all enjoyed it and comment loads. please tell me if anything needs improvement so i could make the story more interesting to read!