Rescue Me

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

                                                                 

 

The IP address that I traced bring me to the person that I have her record in my database. I already knew who she was even before I checked her IP address. I can't be surprised by the familiar outburst that I always encountered before. She was the only person who likes to pick a fight with me and always called me names such as fool or idiot. The funny thing is, never once did I feel disheartened whenever she called me like that. I think I allow her to call me whatever name she likes because I know I will still like it. Even if she wants to call me or trash, I think it could still bring me a smile somehow. Whenever she got mad, she makes my heart overwhelmed with an abundance of joy. Indeed, it was very wrong to feel that way, but that's the truth. Since the first day I’ve met her, her cold persona has never failed to charm me.

 

The thing that she chatted with me, bring me back to the night when I first allow my client to go beyond the limit that I granted all this while. Normally, I will stop my client if I saw them getting too much closer to me before I could allow them to do so. However, that night she made me freeze and hardly to react physically. Never in my life I allow any of my clients to hug me more than four times or what's more to kiss me. I put an expensive price for my cuddle service because I don't want them to be so dependent or continue using me after they already recovered from the pain they feel. With her, I felt different! I thought she would stop if I put 1k as a price for kissing my lips, but I was wrong. Other than she was a few of my richest clients, I think I should say it was my fault why the kiss happened. Blame on me when I think something that lead her to kiss me.

 

When I was seven, I have received telepathy and telekinetic power after I have been electrocuted from the electric socket I touched during thunderstorms. Ever since that day, I have been able to move things and communicate through mind by transmitting information I want to my receiver. Occasionally, I was able to read minds, but it always has a missing phrase or very short and it came at a random time. So, if you thought it was so bizarre on how I could treat all my clients and score a good review on the website all the time, then you should not feel like that anymore. It’s not fully because of the therapy or the cuddle service I provided. It happens because I make them believe what I want them to believe. They don’t feel the pain as I have manipulate their minds with something positive during my therapy. That night, when I saw Jessica opened her bedroom door, she made me used my gift unintentionally. I was attracted mix with sadden from the way she looks. Her broken state makes me want to heal her immediately. I just can't see her red eyes and her remaining tears on her face. It brings me pain to see her like that.

 

 

 

The knock and call I make for a few torturous minutes was finally answered when she opened the bedroom door widely and made me mesmerized to see her. Once again, my heart was racing so fast just like what I have experienced it before. This time more severe when it gives me a hard time to gasp the air that I wanted. I can't breathe properly as so foolish of me when I keep holding on my breath each time when we have eye contact. Believe me, she looks remarkably gorgeous than the last I saw her. Maybe it’s because of her long free hair that make her feel different this time. Because she has a fair skin like me, so her blonde hair really make her look appealing. With the visible wet on her upper chest nightie and forehead, it has really done the trick to make her look hot. She's splendidly looked attractive to my point of view.

 

I could smell her body lotion mix with her sweat from a distance. They are like a love portions, making me fall helplessly to admire her even more. The more I look at her thoroughly, the more I feel attracted to something deep within her. You have no idea how the visible glint of sorrow in her eyes makes me want to console her so urgently. Somehow, I remain unmoved till she came closer towards me. I thought that would be the best so I could explain the cuddle service that I wanted to tell her more before she could hug me and before I could control her anxiety so she could get the rest like what she wants.

 

However, things were moving so fast in between us when she pressed her lips against mine. Indeed, I was shocked! Never knew the foolish thing I said in my mind about 'how would I feel if I could taste her lips' was making her doing that on me for real. It’s really fascinating to feel her warm lips that tasted salty, even if it was only a quick peck. It must be mixed with her tears for all her cries while she was in the room. The thing I tasted from her have woken up something died in myself. I thought I’ve long forgotten how it felt. Now, I experience them again. I reminded myself, I shouldn’t be happy and do that because it’s obviously wrong to use my gift for things like this.

 

Like a lost puppy, I followed into her room after I told her about how much she should pay me if she kissed me again. I supposed not to put any price, but I did because I don’t want to make her kiss me again. I know it was really wrong and against my moral. I have learned my lesson from what I did when I used my special ability to things I want. Therefore, I don’t want things like this to happen for the second time.

 

She released my hand that she held a while ago after we arrived near to her majestic canopy queen size bed with pillars and classic design. Her room looked very clean and so much space to each corner of my eyes could take. It's very different than my other client’s room that I have seen. Not only the arrangement of every luxury furniture that awe me, but also the tidiness of her room. It makes me feel very welcome and relax by what I've seen. I wonder if the maid that she said will always do the cleaning every weekend had helped her to clean or organize her room this nice. Because she was doing great by having a comfortable place to sleep like what I want. I don't feel needed to help her cleaning or re-organize her room like my other client when it already looked fine to my eyes.

 

"I want to hug you while sleeping."

 

She stopped me from observing her room more when she revealed her reason to bring me near to her bed.

 

"Can we do that? I really want to sleep. I’m so tired, actually." She told me again with a sad sigh this time.

 

Sometimes, I have a habit to make direct eye contact whenever someone tries to speak with me or whenever I want to speak with that person. So, I was looking at her in the eye when she told me about her plan. I have done this kind of request before and I must say, it was not always a bed of roses. To take into an account that I’m not properly dress with my bralette tops some more. I was worried, what if it will lead her to be so touchy to me like how she tried to feel my tattoo on the back of my body like before?

 

It's not my intention to use tops like this. I have spilled water I try to drink on my shirt while I was online because of the loud thunder I heard. I want to get a new shirt, but I couldn't do that when I first hear she screamed. I left my wet shirt in the reading zone to quickly check on her. I thought we were both women and it’s supposed to be fine, but I was wrong. I never knew it made her checking me so much after she sees me. I have to master my calm face, even if I get distracted by her naughty stares during those times.

 

"I will do that." I told her as I was convinced that I can control her if she does something I dislike as long as she was awake and look me in the eye. "What position do you want me to hug you, Jessica-ssi? Is it okay if we do it from the front?" I asked her that on purpose as I want to be able to see her eyes if she tried to do something more than cuddling.

 

"Actually, I really don’t mind in whatever position. I just want to sleep while you are around."

 

It passed ten minutes she was cuddling me while looking at my lips and my eyes. I could see her cleavage, even if she was still in her black robe to cover her skin from my view. It clearly tells that her s were bigger than mine. The position was completely fine or normal, but why she makes me nervous to do a cuddling that never gave me any trouble to do it before? Something is not right. Her eyes alternate between the two and not a sign telling me she wants to sleep like what she claimed. I can’t get my eyes close for a reason she was making me nervous for I know what she had been planning in her mind by checking me like that.

 

This time, it’s not something that I can control. She has to at least look at me for more than ten seconds in the eye if I want to use my gifted power, but she kept on breaking the thing I wanted her to do when she only looks at me for less than five seconds or so. I'm getting afraid if the kiss we have before was making her thinking too much right now and want to do it again. I should have never said it as 1K, I should put it a million dollars to make her stop. As I know only fool people want to pay a million dollars for a kiss. Just like the contract when I stated one million as a compensation if any of my clients want to end their course earlier before I could cure them like what I want. Why I never said one million as the price? I regret not to say that right now!

 

"You should sleep, Jessica-ssi. I will not leave you if you are scared."

 

I tried to calm her feeling. I know the rain outside still could frighten her when she held my hand or my arm strongly each time when she heard the thunder booming breaking the sky. I don't think her bad dream or her ex could bother her anymore. I positively think she can't get her sleep because of what she did with me not long ago. I have been thinking about that too. Each time when she looks at my lips, I will automatically see her lips and keep on recalling to our very first kiss that she started because of me.

 

"Can I cuddle you from the back? I think I can’t sleep… I don’t get used to be seen sleeping by someone I’m not really close." She shyly exposed, giving me the reason why she can’t really close her eyes like what I hope she would do when I agree with her request before.

 

"I will do that."

 

I secretly heaved a sigh of relief when we will not see each other face by her request. I don't mind if she noticed about my wings tattoo on my back body. I just want to breathe calmly once again. My heart can't handle seeing a flawless person like her sleeping that close to me. She makes me insane by doing meditation every time when she stares at my lips. She had no idea how many times I try to control myself from not doing something stupid that my mind keep on asking me to do. If ever I started the kiss, I'm afraid I have to cancel the course immediately. It is really against my ethic and principle as someone who supposed to help her. I should not take advantage or use my special power to control things I want for myself. That’s really very selfish of me if I do that.

 

"But I wanted you to know it already considered as your third free cuddle if we change position. You only have one free cuddle left with me after this." I told her more before I could do as what she requested.

 

Even if I don't want her to use all the free cuddle, but it can't be avoided anymore when she makes my heart beat rapidly for having her this close. I will try to return back the money she will pay me in the future by paying something for us. For the fact, money is not the reason why I help people like her. Because I should not put a price for the special gift that God gave me for free like what my mother always reminded me. The two hundred dollars that I asked at the beginning will be donated to the charity house I plan to visit with her. It's always like that. None of the money my client had given me so far was taken into my own pocket. And I think I have spent quite a lot of my own money for the past therapy I did more than receiving it from them.

 

"You don’t have to be worried. I will pay you if I exceed more than four free cuddles." She blurted out to confirm me that she was aware about the cuddle service I offer.

 

I change position, following like what she wants by turning my body around and giving my back body to her. She didn't give me a hug immediately like what I thought because I already feel her fingers tracing on my back body slowly. With the minimal dim light from the big chandelier in the room, I know she could see the wings tattoo I have on my body right now. It felt ticklish each time when her fingers against my skin in between my bralette straps. Sometimes, I got electrify by her gentle touch. They felt like a feather, tickling my body from the softness of her skin. She really makes me feel uncomfortable as she has awake something in me that I don't want to feel again. I want her to stop, and she should go to sleep for real!

 

"Your tattoo... they look very beautiful, Taengoo."

 

I heard she cooed melodically close to my ear. I have to grab her hand on my back to make her cuddle me and stop staring or drawing her fingers onto my tattoo. The more she did that, the more I feel I was lacking oxygen in my lungs. I was so worried if she could hear the crazy thud of my heart beats for her action to caress my back body in that manner.

 

"Waeee? I want to touch and see it more."

 

She complaint in her most adorable whiny tone that I just heard for the first time. I wondered if I like that because she just make me smile. She wanted to pull her hand away, but I held it firmly for a while. There's no way I will let her play with my body like that anymore. I'm afraid enough right now if I can't control the temptation that she tried to open in myself. To be honest, the thing she did is already too much for my body to take. I can't handle the wetness she made me feel right now. I can only pray to God each time when I got wavered by her sensual touch and melodic voice that simply can do a magic. It's like a new torturing experience to me. Not something that I want to feel at a time like this.

 

"Jessica-ssi, you have two weeks of your time with me. You can see it next time if you want because we have a lot of time to spend together. Now, please... I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter