Big Mini World

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

Lying there on the floor with her eyes shut closed and her hands above her head is such a wonderful moment for Byuntae. Her stomach felt so full after having a variety type of foods. Clearly satisfied with what she had in her stomach. From a few selections of appetizer, main dish, to desserts. She got no complaints. No wonder she could clear the foods in less than ten minutes.

 

Byuntae burps for the nth time. Not minding the two pairs of eyes that still watching over her with much of interest. Only the two of them were occupying the place. The kid is sleeping peacefully in the room again. Byuntae did not manage to share more about the magical cat's story, though. The kid fell asleep just after she took the half bottle of milk. Like the milk was made for the kid has been added a sleeping drugs or something to make the kid sleeping so quickly. Byuntae had a doubt to finish the leftover milk due to that, even if she was hungry while waiting her food to arrive.

 

When Byuntae confronted Tiffany by asking if Tiffany had put any drugs in the bottle of milk or not, Tiffany made her believe the milk has no drug after Tiffany consumed it. It cleared her worries at that time when she sees Tiffany was still in her conscious. Not passed out or showing drowsiness. Tiffany informed her more, the kid fell asleep easier because it’s already past her bedtime. Byuntae wondered if the marching she had together with the kid was really helpful to make the kid fell asleep that fast.

 

Byuntae thought, she can’t be blamed for voicing out her worries to Tiffany. A trust issue has always been the main issue that she had to face. Taengoo’s friends and mother always tried to put her to rest whenever she came out last time. It wasn’t easy to stay in her time without getting chased by them who wants her to disappear quickly. That’s why she has a doubt on Tiffany earlier.

 

By the way, Byuntae just came to realize something, Tiffany never try to put her to sleep by giving her any drugs when she came out ever since they were a teenager. Was it because Tiffany has no access to medication like what Taengoo’s friends and mother have now? Might be that. Or Tiffany didn't feel she was rude enough till Tiffany needs her to disappear? Because the others always thought she was a badbutt. But not to Tiffany? So, Human Jessicat was not the first person who doesn't want her to disappear? Tiffany was the first? Because Tiffany never said verbally or openly about this, therefore, she never aware about it. But isn't Human Jessicat the first person who knew about her? Human Jessicat never tries to make her disappear when they were trapped together in the past as well.

 

Byuntae almost shakes her head to stop the argument about who is the first or who is the second who doesn't want her to disappear. Why does it matter, she thought? It's good to know if they can handle to have a badbutt person like her to come and go as she pleased.

 

Byuntae's lips puckered into an ‘O’ shape. She exhaled through her lips, releasing the air while making the bubble sound like a fish. Eating all the foods like there’s no tomorrow has made Byuntae’s stomach stretch to accommodate the amount of foods she consumed. She wanted to lay there a bit longer to enjoy her time. Yet, she can’t do that. Tiffany has spoiled the peaceful moment she had in there with the questions she received.

 

"Byuntae, have you done? Can I clear all of these? If you have done, you can go to sleep after washing your face and hands. I will call the room service to collect these shortly." Tiffany commented after seeing Byuntae lying in star pose with her dirty hands above her head and her legs were spread widely. Byuntae had used both of her hands to eat non-stop awhile ago. Tiffany didn’t feel strange to see Byuntae’s ability clearing all the food in a span of ten minutes. There is nothing so strange seeing Byuntae eating without table etiquette too. Byuntae had been doing that ever since before. Therefore, there's nothing surprising to see Byuntae ate like that. "You can sleep in Hyomin’s room or at the other room if you want. I can sleep on the couch." Tiffany informed again to let Byuntae knows the situation.

 

Byuntae forced her will to open her eyes. She got greeted directly with Tiffany’s beauty. Long nose, big eyes, and plump lips. Her shampoo actually did smell nice. The little observation and note she made on her head make Byuntae felt mad at herself. with beauty and nice scent! Why did she try to check Tiffany’s out or sniff her shampoo scent? Tiffany’s beauty will never charm her again! Gross! She got over with her madness to quickly stay focus with what Tiffany stated before. Tiffany really didn’t give her enough time to breathe and enjoy her space right there by playing to be her mother. She was treated so like a young kid, she thought. Thankfully, her mood was in control a bit. She had scrumptious food till she can’t criticize anything to Tiffany’s statement directly. Let say, Tiffany was saved as of now. She had no urgency to go against Tiffany because Tiffany had ordered her something tasty and had fulfilled her starvation.

 

"There, I cleaned it all." Byuntae announced after she clears the dishes on the floor and on the table at one place near to the sink with her ability. It would be easier for the room service to collect later, she thought.

 

Byuntae doesn’t feel proud of this. It’s just that she was so lazy to walk back and forth to clear everything in one place when she was still in a relaxing mood and her stomach still adjusting the amount of foods she had. She clearly knew she required to clean her own mess, anyhow. And she doesn’t want any help from Tiffany again. The food Tiffany paid for her was enough for now. She left the living room to find tap water to clean her dirty hands and mouth that full with gravy after awhile. She wasn’t doing it for Tiffany. She's strictly denying mentally that she wasn't listening to Tiffany's order at all. She really wanted to clean her hands and mouth because they need to be clean, anyhow.

 

"You can stop watching me and also stop giving me an instruction that I hate to deal. I don’t need a guidance about what I should do or what I shouldn’t. How old am I, again? Am I a baby? No, is it?! The food was delicious. You should be thankful, I don't feel like I should be super angry with you anymore."

 

"Point taken and I am sorry." Tiffany apologized quickly before moving from the place to get one pillow from her room like she wanted to do earlier.

 

Tiffany was unsure if Byuntae wants to sleep alone or with Hyomin, but as of now, she will stay in the living room. She ended her crucial thinking about wanting to check Byuntae’s every movement right there after she heard Byuntae's statements. Byuntae chose to help her clear the dishes was giving her a sign that Byuntae is already in a good mood. She shouldn't spoil it by making Byuntae getting angry again.

 

She noticed Byuntae already on the balcony when she released the pillow from her hand to the couch where she will sleep for tonight. She was eager to follow Byuntae at the same place, but she knew Byuntae will not like it, if ever she does that. Since Byuntae is not a suicide alter, she lets Byuntae to have her own space like she deserves. This is even the thing that she asked Taeyeon to do – to let her alter be free. And since Byuntae had already come out like this, she will never force Byuntae to eat the medicine that Taeyeon plans to have during their talk. Awhile ago, she had been doubted by Byuntae about her daughter’s milk till she needs to give a confirmation that she never tried to drug Byuntae. Right now, she never plans to sleep yet, even if she already rests on the couch. Low-key, she hopes Byuntae will let Taeyeon to come back again to finish their conversation about Jessica and maybe to find Jessica afterwards.

 

"It’s cold outside. Don’t stay there for too long. I’m going to rest a bit. Please slide the door close if you decide to get in later." Tiffany left her comment another time.

 

She prefers if Byuntae stays indoor than going out somewhere. She can’t leave her daughter to be alone if ever Byuntae wants to go somewhere. She knows that she needs to follow Byuntae secretly if ever Byuntae leaves from the place.

 

Byuntae acts like she didn’t hear Tiffany’s motherhood comments. Why did Tiffany care about her or the cold weather? She wasn’t being polite to her at all to receive a concern message like that from Tiffany. Did Tiffany love Taengoo that much? But isn’t their marriage not real? Damn with that, she thought! Tiffany cannot be trusted. She’s a masochist. Tiffany broke her heart. Tiffany was her first crush before she knew Baekhyun. She hates to remember how foolish they were to allow Tiffany toying with their feelings. And even if she wanted to ask Tiffany about the contract marriage, she has no mood to fight for it already. All thanks to the food in her happy tummy. She is not really in the mood to spit her venom because she is not hungry anymore.

 

Byuntae inhaled slowly, trying to appreciate the air that she took in her system. She did it a couple of times more till she felt the bad energy left her. Everything felt perfect other than the night view she was presented. Nothing interests her with the place’ night view. It’s just dark. Or maybe not. She saw street lights here and there. But nothing so uncommon about that. She prefers sunrise better. Where she can see the change color of the sky. Where the sun begins to set from the East. Where she could appreciate the shades of blue, pink, purple, and red. Something yellow or orange was the color that she wants to be amazed by. She dreams to runaway to a place like that. Just like the magical cat once suggested them to do.

 

Recalling about the magical cat makes her feel in agony. She knew that animal Jessicat is just an imposter now. Human Jessicat is the real magical cat that she knew since she was a kid. The fact that animal Jessicat is just an imposter has made them had a great argument. Well, she acknowledged she was bad when she failed to control her anger. Someone had hit her because the person thought she tried to bully animal Jessicat. She didn’t know raising animal Jessicat with both of her hands and talking angrily with animal Jessicat has invited someone to attack her at that time. The person must think she was an animal bullied. Animal Jessicat ran from her after she had been hit. And due to her panic, Kim Taehyuk had taken her time to protect them from the attacker.

 

Should she call Human Jessicat to check about Animal Jessicat’s condition? Maybe she sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter