Spark

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s note:

 

Hi, everyone! Should I apologize for posting this chapter a bit late? Yes. Okay. I’m sorry. I have a new fiction that makes me got occupied. But I will continue writing this story till the last chapter. Once again, thank you for taking your time to subscribe, to read, and also to upvote my story. Happy TaeYeon Day in advance. Please stay safe from COVID19 guys.

 

Here is my new fiction if you want to check/read: I Read Your Destiny

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

Krystal finally met her niece again after they have been brought into the vacation house by Sunny unnie who had a teleport ability. Not only her niece, but she got the chance to meet Tiffany for the first time. She is a wife to Taengoo unnie as what she remembers the info that she obtained from her sister. Their marriage somehow is not based on love. Just a contract marriage that she has no idea about the details. She was aware that Tiffany took part in raising her niece, although her marriage with Taengoo unnie is just a piece of paper. During their formal greetings, she noticed Tiffany’s eyes and nose look a bit red. Like she just crying not long before. Despite that, she seems nice and friendly when they have a chance to communicate. She was engaged with her adorable niece that she got to meet again after telling Taengoo unnie her sister’s whereabout and why her sister is not in the dining room yet like everybody else.

 

It’s been like a minute Taengoo tried to knock the door and call Jessica’s name from outside of the room where Jessica has been staying temporarily. The room was located on the first floor of the building. A bit far and in the corner. She was in a process to break into the room by using her power after her calls had been ignored by Jessica. The room was obviously locked. Hearing the news from Sunny about Jessica's trial to find a gun to silence the voice in her head can't stop her from not being worried right now. To add more to her nerves when Krystal told her about Jessica wasn’t in the mood to have a breakfast with them.

 

Why would Jessica lock the door or not answering to her call if nothing had happened inside the room, she thought? Something must have happened till Jessica can’t answer her. And why would everyone else just let Jessica be alone in the room, even if they already knew the news about Jessica’s trial to find or use a gun in her keeping while she was trapped in the attic? Isn't it dangerous to let Jessica be alone after what happened to her?

 

For the record, she just arrived not more than ten minutes ago at Yoona's vacation house with Tiffany and their daughter. She got the chance to talk to Sunny while Tiffany and Hyomin were engaged in the dining room with her friends and Krystal. Jessicat was seen having her meal in that area too. The person that she’s dying to meet somehow was not present at the place. She got to know from Krystal, Jessica had no appetite to eat yet. When she arrives in front of the room, she tries to call Jessica with the hope maybe she can convince her to eat a little. But her call was left unanswered till now. That's what made her decide to break into the room. She thought anything could happen within a minute. Even a second is too important to waste. She can’t bear to see if Jessica hurt herself before she could help her again.

 

"AAHHHHHHH~"

 

Jessica lets out her infamous dolphin scream when she opens the door and Taengoo happens to use her power against her instead of the door. It felt like her body was being pushed backward by a strong wind. Her eyes were shutting tightly with both of her hands were holding the knot of her towel on her chest. Within a second, her body stop moving backward, but she realizes it starts going forward with her feet not feeling like it has touched the floor anymore. She only opens her eyes when she feels her body stop moving on its own and when she feels someone’s arms were encircling around her slim waist. Her eyes finally met the culprit who just bothered her. She gave her notorious icy glare on the spot upon seeing Taengoo’s dreamy eyes and cheeky smile. Luckily, the room was big. No other things on her back to make her bump on anything when Taengoo used her power against her like that.

 

She really wants to be mad at this silly person that she secretly missed. By now, she supposed Taengoo was aware that she just interrupts her warm shower in the bathroom. Her hair is dripping wet. They are still not properly wash with foam can be seen in some part of her hair. She knew about Taengoo’s arrival at the place. That's the reason why she told her sister that she wants to take a shower instead of having a breakfast. Her shower was interrupted when she heard the call that Taengoo made. It seems so urgent or alarming. Because she heard her name was being yelled so loudly till she could hear it from the shower room. She thought something serious had happened. That’s why she can’t wash her hair properly and decided to just leave the bathroom to check the real situation. However, she doubts something serious had happened when she sees Taengoo’s face right now.

 

On the other hand, Taengoo’s doubt was finally answered. Apparently, having a shower was the reason why Jessica didn’t open the door or answer to her call awhile ago. She was nervous before and feel even more nervous right now if only Jessica could know that. Jessica looks so gorgeous in a white bath towel that reveal her milky skin and collarbone. The scent of lavender flower slowly revolves within the area. It's so addicting. Her wet hair that still got foam here and there could not even deny her beauty. Jessica could still be the reason she got awestruck. Being mesmerized by her beauty is like a never-ending cycle. It never makes her less interested in her. She always feels high whenever she was around her.

 

She had an experience to hold wet Jessica in her arms while they were in the swimming pool. Jessica looked attractive at that time, and she looks even attractive right now. Her skin was glowing. That's what make her nervous. To hold a glowing goddess that felt like had been sent from Heaven? She might trust Jessica as a Fairy if only she had no past memory about her. Jessica really made her fascinated by this event. They are too many butterflies dancing in her stomach right now. Thankfully, she didn’t hurt this goddess princess by using her power awhile ago. But she ought to double check that, she thought.

 

"Release me RIGHT NOW if you don't want to be charged four hundred dollars for holding me simply like this." Jessica demands with eyes getting soften gradually even if her voice sounded a bit harsh or strict. Her anger has cooled off on its own after what she overheard on Taengoo’s funny mind. Nothing so new to what she heard. It’s only confirming her, the person who is holding her was really Taengoo and not the other alter. The situation she faces right now it’s so uncomfortable. She was wet from hair to toe. While Taengoo was all clean and smell so inviting. Her chaotic appearance had destroyed her confidence to face Taengoo. Despite the fact that she already heard, Taengoo doesn’t mind her chaotic appearance that worries her too much. Her hands that still holding the knot of her towel had prevented Taengoo for giving her a proper hug. She was glad her arms have blocked Taengoo from closing the gap. Evidently, it's not the best idea to hold her tightly when she was wet, although she truly loves to be in Taengoo's arms like now. "I said---"

 

"Ara, I will." Taengoo promptly replied. She was so sick in love with this woman's first line after she got the chance to see her face again. She is undeniably hot and effortlessly sekshi. Jessica sparks a joy in her heart for being sekshi again. Hearing Jessica’s voice is like a music to her ears. And she wants to submit to Jessica's command if only she wasn’t greedy. "I will transfer the amount to your bank account shortly. Just stay still for a moment. Because I need to ask you something, Miss Jung." Taengoo lets Jessica know she's willing to pay the price. She realized that she just found her kind of shopping mall where she wants to spend all of her money. Jessica is her shopping mall that she meant. A good bargain from Jessica shouldn’t be ignored by her. She knew the offer came at the right time. She really loves to have Jessica in her embrace. To touch her with a consent, although she has to pay for it. Because it was so hard to even hold her hand while they were on the same flight together before. "Are you okay, Miss Jung?"

 

"Do I look okay to you? With shampoo still on my hair?" Jessica shot back and this time she caught Taengoo smirks to her annoyance. The things that Taengoo had on her head almost make her wanted to smile, actually. She is Taengoo’s shopping mall? She had to be annoyed to cover her real feeling due to that. She continues again while staring bravely at Taengoo's eyes. The eyes that never failed to give her a wonderful feeling. It is still like her habit, though. To change her glance from Taengoo's eyes to her nose or lips from time to time. Afraid if she stays or looking intently into her eyes, it will only make her become so corny or worst case as clingy. "Clearly, I'm not okay to be disturbed while having a shower, Taengoo. I thought something bad had happened when I heard your voice screaming my name so loud." Jessica informed the situation she encountered in a soft tone this time. Her voice gets soften just like her stare after she noticed on something. Taengoo's wound could be seen clearly by her. She knew about what happened. Yoona had told her the story about her father's men who was sent to the apartment where she rented to stay with Taengoo and her daughter. The injury that Taengoo had right now was all her fault. "I need to finish my shower if I have answered your question."

 

"I mean your hand, Miss Jung."

 

Jessica follows Taengoo’s eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter