You Mean Everything to Me

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

"What?" Yuri exclaimed as she felt surprised with the news that Sunny had just shared it to them. She turned her head towards Yoona and saw her girlfriend was biting her nails. Yoona must be nervous to know about Taeyeon can teleport and cannot be found anywhere in her house, she guessed. Aunt HyeKyo was next to Sunny. She looked calm, not as panic as the three of them. "Have you checked the cctv?"

 

"I did more than ten times." Sunny complained wearily. "I search the other cctv around your house and also every escape room. I cannot spot her anywhere."

 

"It's okay. We can find her like last night from the smart wristwatch." Yuri pointed out, but only to become annoyed again by the next news she heard from Sunny.

 

"I took it off to transfer the file and checked in details about what happen after she changed last night."

 

Yuri knew Sunny will against using her power if she ever voices out about that thing. Because what if Taeyeon in a public place right now? Everyone will notice Sunny and will know she has a superpower if she suddenly appears in public places where Taeyeon was located. Hyoyeon obviously can't help them as she will only return from Osaka almost to midnight. What should they do right now? Taeyeon has no phone and not also attach to any devices that can track her.

 

"I want to check the whole thing. From the beginning she changed till she disappeared from the escape room 7." Yuri stated while fishing out her phone from her pocket to see the whole situation to get a better understanding.

 

"If you see the confinement room's cctv at 16:48:39 she unlocked the handcuff easily using her power and went down from the bed quietly. At 16:48:43 she lifted up aunt HyeKyo to let her rest on the bed and cuffed her hand using her power as well. At 16:49:39 she tried to find a way out, but she realized the place had no door. At 16:50:55 she gave a middle finger at one of the hidden cctvs that she spotted near to the T.V and broke the source of light in the room using her power. At 16:51:26 she got a sign of changing personality. At 16:52:02 she was floating around the confinement room before she passed through the wall and appeared in the first escape room. At 16:54:57 was when her image last recorded in escape room 7. I thought she fainted by the sleeping gas, but I was wrong." Sunny gave the brief details as what she could sum up to her finding, trying to save Yuri's time if she ever needed to re-watch the same thing. "I can confirm it's Byuntae who appeared first before the floating personality who knows how to teleport."

 

"You heard the file from last night, right?" Yuri double confirmed with Sunny.

 

Things were getting so out of control, Yuri thought. They are still not calming down from the surprising news about the two personalities that they heard from Jessica, and now they need to deal with another personality who has a superpower like Sunny.

 

"Dae..."

 

"Have you heard anything about this personality that can float in the air from Taeyeon and Jessica's conversations?"

 

"No! I never heard of anything that can make Jessica scared of any supernatural thing. The two personalities that Jessica saw last night was DJ Taengoo and the other one was a male personality, Kim TaeHyuk. Both of the personalities never use any of their power, except Byuntae."

 

"Byuntae used her power? What did she do?" Yuri inquired again. Because she never heard Sunny ever mentioned about Byuntae used her superpower last night.

 

"I believed she released a few cats in a cage from a petshop and took one of the cat with her. Not sure if Jessica realized it. But I guaranteed Byuntae had used her power to unlock the petshop to release the cat. The cat followed her, so she took the cat with her."

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"Byuntae had an argument with Jessica at that time. Jessica told her not to take the cat on the street as police was coming due to the loud security alarm siren that broke at the shop. But Byuntae refused to listen to Jessica's advice. She took the cat with her and ran off with the cat that she called as Jessicat."

 

"Je-jessicat?" Yoona suddenly stutters to interrupt the conversation. "Are you sure about the cat name that she called?"

 

"I heard it more than once. I cannot be wrong about the name. She had a conversation with the cat before I heard her getting mad about why Jessica brought Taengoo's phone with her. She demands Jessica to buy her the latest iPhone in the market if she meets her again just shortly after she smashed the phone."

 

"Why she called the cat like Jessica's name?" HyeKyo asked interestedly after a while she observed the conversation among Taeyeon's friends.

 

"I also wondered why. Byuntae even called the cat respectfully with 'ssi' at the end like how Taengoo called Jessica. Actually, she was so soft with the animal, but not towards Jessica."

 

"Did she hurt Jessica?" Yoona asked anxiously again.

 

"She didn't hurt her. She's just being rude towards Jessica. Jessica had confirmed about it when I asked her last night."

 

"Maybe we should try to go to the place to find her." HyeKyo gave a suggestion after she heard all the story. "Half an hour since she was missing and cannot be found anywhere in this house. We don't know what she was doing right now. I will take whatever chance to find her before she does something that will draw attention from the public or hurt herself. Since we know she mutated with a few different unknown personalities that we don't know if the personality is dangerous or not, we might need to double the effort in finding her."

 

"Aunt was right." Sunny agreed. "The problem is we are far from the city. I will call Tiffany to tell her about this. She can help us to find around the place since the petshop was located next to her company. I knew the location based on the conversation Byuntae had with the cat last night."

 

Sunny continued with her plan when she got no objection from the rest.

 

 

*******

 

 

Zero was giving Jessica a headache in her office. He ran and jumped off here and there on four legs like a hyperactive kid who consumed too much sugar. His level of energy really impressed her. It’s all started after a few minutes Wendy left the two of them. Her trial to stop him will only make him growling harder while showing his disapproved look. The ‘grrrr’ noise that Zero makes defeat her. Zero sounded angry to be stopped. She decided to watch Zero closely than preventing him since she believed her P.A is still outside of her office and she cannot make too much noise with Zero. A4 papers were scattered on the floor. Zero had torn it apart using his teeth, leaving her dumbfounded for a few seconds in her life to see him attacking the A4 paper. Luckily, it was a blank paper and it didn’t hurt the personality’s mouth when she stopped and looked thoroughly at his mouth to get a piece of paper on his tongue.

 

Once he got tired from his run, he drinks water from the toilet basin by the basin. She got to stop him as it was really not hygienic. Communication was quite hard with Zero as he has been avoiding from talking with her. He just did his own thing. Really resemble the other personalities who tried to enjoy their freedom to the fullest once they had been released. Not enough that, he tries to pee while lifting one of his legs like a dog near to her small tree decorations till it shows his white to Jessica's view.

 

Jessica's face flustered real bad from seeing the same stunt from this non-human personality that she just knew as a male dog about three minutes ago when he first doing the same thing. She had asked Zero about his gender and why he was doing that lifting leg thingy. Indeed, it gave her a surprise to know the answer. Can't be more surprise to know the animal personality also can have a gender switch. Just why Taengoo chose a male animal, she thought? It makes her got a headache to tell or to instruct Zero to pee like a female dog or human due to that. She thought that male dog also can squat, but why Zero chose to lift his leg like that? Is he trying to mark his territory by doing that?

 

Honestly, she doesn't know how to handle Zero and it makes her mad with herself even more. Every time when she wants to help Zero to pee, she finds it embarrassing to lend a helping hand. The image of seeing Taengoo's private part makes her decide not to help Zero. She wants to find or buys an adult diaper for Taengoo, but she knew she can't leave Zero alone in her office. There’s no way she’s going to leave him alone after witnessing what the animal personality did. Asking a help from her security or staff will only make them curious, she thought. No other option that she could think other than helping Zero right now. She told herself, it's okay to help Zero as Taengoo would not know about it. It cannot embarrass Taengoo if she doesn't know about what they about to do. She will teach Zero to pee like a human. Maybe she will help Zero to wash up after that. However, she finds it really so hard. How to teach Zero? Just by verbal is okay? Will he follows her instruction?

 

"Zero, please stop doing that." She tried to walk near to Zero who was currently on three legs near to her tree decorations that the personality try to pee again. "Please lower down your leg. It’s improper for you to do that."

 

Zero doesn't want to stand up like a human when she tried to tell him that he should walk on two legs like her and not on four legs like an animal as it will only hurt his knees and afraid it will leave bruises. But telling Zero like that will only make the animal personality looked at her with his cute puppy eyes and making Zero tilts his head from side to side. She knew the animal personality might think that she was crazy for asking an animal personality to walk like a human, although nothing on Zero's mind that she can hear to make her assume like that.

 

"Ze-zero's bladder is fu-full. Grrrr~ Grrrr~" He begins to talk again after obeying what the human instructed him to do. He was on four. Clueless to what the human meant by saying improper. He wanted to pee so badly. Why she didn’t allow him to pee? This is what makes him bewildered.

 

Seeing Taengoo's personality like this is so opposite to the real owner, Jessica thought. It truly brings her to another dimension to see Taengoo acting like this right now. If she was embarrassed to see her, she knew Taengoo will feel twice embarrass as her if only she was aware or in her right mind to know what she did right now, she thought.

 

"Ze-zero wants t-to pee p-please. Woof!"

 

Jessica felt thankful when Zero wants to speak with her again. "Noona will help Zero to pee, but not in here." She spoke slowly, trying to take Zero's hand to follow her somewhere to do the business.

 

Anyway, the personality yanks his hand that he believed as his leg slowly from her grip to give her a cute puzzle look again. She is about to get crazy with this kind of look that she keeps on seeing from the animal personality. Zero had no idea how that look could charm her like crazy. Why was Zero giving her that look again?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter