Speechless

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

Byuntae decides to leave from the place once she completely calms down from her anger. She thought she was already in her right mind. Not losing some screw in her head to go against Tiffany more. Whatever that Tiffany told her before, she won’t take it into her deepest soul anymore. If Human Jessicat or Animal Jessicat cannot be contacted, maybe she should just go alone to the places she wants to watch the sunrise that she had a thought earlier. She wasn’t so sure how long she could have her time. Therefore, she should not waste it by having resentment towards Tiffany continuously. She determined that she can watch sunrise with Human Jessicat or Animal Jessicat in the future if not now. Right now, she can just go alone.

 

Her ears picked up some noises from outside of the room just as when she wants to get outside. She tried to figure out the noise she heard a little bit. It sounds just like dishes fell onto the floor. She guessed that maybe the room service has come to clear the dish and drop it accidentally, so she just opened the door to search for money and change her attire in the kid’s room where she knew Taengoo’s luggage has been kept.

 

As when the door opened, her eyes caught one of the two men in the dark suit were straining Tiffany’s arms and hovering on top of Tiffany’s body. A glimpse of the other man was seen going inside of the room where Taengoo’s kid was occupying. She saw a small table vase was shattered into pieces near to Tiffany’s head. The noise that she heard previously might be coming from this, she argued. A trail of blood on Tiffany’s hand was alarming her. Tiffany has some pieces of ceramic in her hand, which she believes Tiffany tries to use as a weapon for wanting to harm the intruder. Obviously, the men were not the room service crew. It meant the two men were not someone that Tiffany knows as well. Because Tiffany looks struggling to be free from the man’s grip and she had shown her aggressiveness towards the beard man who restrained her movement.

 

"Yahh!"

 

Instead of using her power, her panic was making her attacking the intruder like a normal human who hasn’t got any gifted ability. She was sent within a meter away with one strike on her face before she could push the man anyway.

 

"HYOM----"

 

Byuntae heard the kid's name was being called halfway by Tiffany as if Tiffany being worried about the kid more than Tiffany's life. Maybe Tiffany suggested her to save Hyomin first. But how so? Even her attempt to save Tiffany was so distressful. She felt humiliated to get a hit. She touched her head where she had been punched. She believed she was strong. She had eaten a lot to make them stronger. It’s supposed not causing her too much pain, but she felt pain striking her at that time and just realized that her head was bleeding when she brings her hand forward to inspect the strange liquid. Might be from their head injury that happened before. The wound must be ripped open if it bleeds like that, she thought. As when she gets panic gradually controlling her more to see Tiffany getting choked, she knew, that’s the sign that she wasn’t capable to handle the body anymore. She lost her time with her last vision recalling the man’s face as the same person who attacked her when she had an argument with Animal Jessicat.

 

With eyes it looks like ice on fire, TY promptly starts with his action. He did not waste any second of his time to kick the man’s face by using their power to make the man levitate in the air and come closer to him. The vision that he received from Byuntae made him aware the man was a bad person. He had attacked them the day before and found them again in that place and now he was aggressively trying to injure Tiffany. He would like to know if this man was related to Tiffany’s kink circle. Because that’s the only logic why he got triggered to take Byuntae’s place. The choking that he witnessed almost the same as once when he faced Tiffany for the first time. He really dislikes this American woman. But he ought to help her after seeing the vision. The great thing about Byuntae, she always shares her conscious event with them. He doesn't need to dig deeper into their subconscious to find something like how he did when Taengoo was handling the body.

 

 

*******

 

 

TY continued helping Tiffany to disinfect her wound from the first aid he found in the house. It makes Tiffany's cringe in pain. The cut wasn't that deep. It's only minor. Still, it caused her pain. Maybe because she had gripped the broken ceramic so tightly with a strong desire to attack the man if only, she could use her power to make the man forget his reason to come to the place. She failed to make eye-contact with the man like she wants. And luckily TY has saved her.

 

Tiffany tried to check TY's head with her eyes when TY blows air into her palm. TY doesn’t act cold like what she had experienced in their past encounter. He helps her without questioning after the two men were left unconscious. She knew his name because TY had revealed his identity mistakenly to their daughter while their daughter was crying in fear. Seeing the dried wound was bleeding again can’t stop her from not worrying about TY’s condition. TY really needs to be treated urgently by a doctor. His wound looks far more serious compare to her.

 

Hyomin was sitting against Tiffany's lap and remain close with both of her mothers. She has awakened another time in the arms of some stranger that she didn't know who. Her beautiful mama had attacked the man that she just knew as some bad person. She got to know the man tried to kidnap her. Kidnap is a bad situation. It means she will not see her mother again if ever she got kidnapped just now. The two men have passed out and their hands got restrained with TV cable on the back of their bodies by her beautiful mama. Now, she wasn't a crying baby like before. Both of her mothers were injured because of the two men. She was crying because of that, but her pretty godmother had calmed her down by telling her everything was alright, their injury wasn't really that bad. It's still could be treated.

 

"Should we call the security? No, let us call the police! They need to be detained. We cannot keep them with us. We need to go to the hospital to treat your wound." Tiffany revealed her plan. The two men will wake up soon. She knows it's dangerous to have them around when they were injured and has Hyomin with them. Usually, she would be the one who will cry to face a shocking situation like this, but it didn't happen awhile ago. She felt the need to be brave in front of her crying daughter who was clueless why they have the two men in the house and why they were injured. "They should be put into a jail for breaking into a property, harming us, and also trying to kidnap Hyomin!"

 

This makes TY stops blowing air against Tiffany's palm instantly. Blood from Tiffany's hand had stopped dripping since a minute ago. So, he helps to put a bandage directly to cover the wound.

 

"Hold your hand upright for a little while. How's your neck." He wondered so much about this. The man has choked Tiffany earlier. The red circle around Tiffany's neck was a bad sight for him to see. He hates to see how red it was. It's like he wants to find a scarf or something similar to cover Tiffany's neck from his vision. "Do you feel any pain? Can you swallow your saliva like normal?"

 

"I was alright." Tiffany touched her neck following TY's gaze that checking on her. Weird as she can't feel any pain in that particular area. Might be the man didn't choke her longer to make her suffer from the attack. The man got knocked out and lay unconscious next to her with one good kick from TY. Defeating the man was so easy after TY appeared. He was so fast and seems prepared. The moment she stopped struggling was the moment when the man left unconscious. TY has saved them and it was really surprising when TY helps dressing her wound too. "But you don't look fine to me. Let's go to the hospital after calling the cop."

 

"No!" TY disagrees and begins his own investigation. He knew it's about the time to demand an explanation from Tiffany. "Did you know them?"

 

"You think, I knew them?" Tiffany sounded disbelief for the question she received. "Why would they attack me if I knew them?"

 

"Who knows? I once came out from similar situation you encountered in the past."

 

Tiffany got the message TY meant. She didn't want to talk about the past anymore. It was indeed a bad incident that ever happened to her. Other than embarrassed, it caused her emotional grievance.

 

"I swear, I didn't know them. I have Hyomin with us. I'm not a fool to jeopardize Hyomin's life in this age." Tiffany explained herself. All the men that she had come across in her life has no memory about her or her family. There’s no possibility they will come like this to attack them. "They fiercely pushed me and pulled me from my hair when I open the door as I thought they were the room service crew who wants to clear the dishes. They asked about Hyomin and when I didn’t talk, we engaged in a fight. I was surprised when they know Hyomin’s name and broke in like that. That’s how I end up kicking the man’s balls and how he started to be violent towards me."

 

"Shouldn't you suppose to double check from the peephole before opening the door?"

 

"I never thought some stranger would break in." Tiffany looks upset. Because there’s a right in TY’s question. But she can’t blame herself. Nothing like this ever happened to them in this age. This was her first experience to engage in a fight for wanting to stop the intruder from taking her daughter. It's truly a nerve-wracking experience. She can’t forgive herself if her daughter really got kidnapped awhile ago. It felt just the same like how she and Taeyeon tried to hide from the kidnapper in the past. "I guess that I was a fool for imagining it was the room service crew who came."

 

"We should call the room service again to let them know they can clear the dishes tomorrow. I don't want them to notice about the two uninvited guests that we have." TY announced after listening to Tiffany's confirmation. He shared the info he knows, shortly. "The one with a beard who attacked you on the floor was the same person who attacked Byuntae and caused this injury that we had."

 

"Mwo? Are you sure? From where did you know this?"

 

He didn't answer Tiffany immediately because his mind brought him to think about Sooyeon. He got to know, Sooyeon had left them before he could even get the chance to say something to make Sooyeon left Taengoo again. Now, it worries him. He knows that Sooyeon disappears from the place without leaving a note. Taengoo thought Tiffany had erased Sooyeon's memory, but Tiffany informed Byuntae she had no idea herself why Sooyeon left them. So, what if the men got anything to do with Sooyeon's disappearance. If the men were sent by Sooyeon's inhumane ex, he had so much urgency to face that person for real. He hasn't found the time to meet him yet, but it seems like they will meet so soon. Very soon.

 

"I will treat my own wound. You should stay inside the room with Hyomin. I know how to handle them if they got into their awareness again. But before that, I need to know the truth if you had erased Jessica's memory or not."

 

"How did you know about that?" Tiffany felt surprised another time. She clearly aware that it's not possible for TY to know about it because TY only came out just now.

 

"I happen to know. This body is not meant to be used by one person." TY calmly expressed. "Now, tell me the truth."

 

"Mommy, can Hyomin asks mommy?" Hyomin interrupts her mothers' con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter