Celebrate

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for upvoting!

 

 

 

 

 

Byuntae's POV:

 

 

Ah, shi-bal~

 

I just want to throw a punch at something when I feel hungry after gaining into my senses. It gave me a bad mood on the spot. Haissshh~ Starving is just a hateful situation that I dislike the most in my life. A loud growl on my stomach made an evident sign of my condition. It urges me to find food to satisfy my hunger before I become an angry monster. Hungry is equal to bad mood. Bad mood is equal to have an emotion disturbance. I get sensitive and tend to swear a lot at this state. That's why people always see me have no manners.

 

When I open my eyes, I saw a little kid's figure that her identity is unknown sleeping soundly just next to me. My intention for wanting to punch at ‘something’ just died right there. It cools me off immediately to see a kid on my left. She got a yellow oval shaped cartoon printed on her sleepwear when I try to scan her carefully. A small brown teddy bear that she cuddles and her long black hair had blocked her face from my view. This kid must be lucky. It was me who come out and not the others. Because I won't play with her by bothering her sleep like maybe the others will do. I wonder if she is a daughter to Taengoo and Tiffany?

 

Ah, seriously?

 

Why do I care if she is their daughter or not? I should mind my own business. I refused to be like Taengoo. I’m aware that I'm not normal. They said that I’m a trash! I know that. No one really cares about how I feel because they only see me as a fraction. They thought that it is fun to be me. I wish they know what I have been thru. This pain, I should carry them forever with me. This is my part. The dissociative part that I have to deal. I can’t be bothered with their life when my life is not right.

 

As I inhale to appreciate the air that I was able to breathe again, I took a nice body lotion that reminded me into something. It felt just like yesterday I have been sniffing it. A recollection of memory that made me pissed off for knowing Jack SkellingTae had brought me to that person's place. That person somehow helped me. She didn't tell Sunny about my unwelcome visit at her place when she answered the phone call. I hate when I haven’t got the chance to say my thank you. But I also hate to know that I should not trust anybody or to recall about that night again. Sooner or later they still want us to disappear from this world. In this world full of pain, there is no one I should trust to embrace me.

 

I recovered from my emo thought again to check the not so big in size of the room. This room doesn’t look familiar to me. I saw a flat screen T.V under me, makeup table next to the T.V, built-in wardrobe on my right, and a small sofa set on my left. I try to wake up from the bed as the light that coming from the bedside lamp gives me a headache. This time I caught another person sleeping near to the kid. The person happened to be someone that I know. She is Taengoo's woman that I have last seen at her house. That explained why the scent of the body lotion is very familiar.

 

Where am I? This doesn’t look like the room that I visited last time. I take a moment of my time to look more thoroughly to my surroundings. My eyes spotted two big luggages on the floor. Haisshhh~ I shrugged my shoulder.

 

It must be nice to be that lesbo, Taengoo. She can have a date, go for a vacation, and live with them. She even sleep with this woman in the same bed with her kid that I thought she only raise it with Tiffany. Why did it bother me so much again? Not that TY will kill any of them like what I'm worried before. Date whoever she likes or whoever she wants. Not that I care anymore. But... why can't she be loyal to one person?

 

ing idiot!

 

That's what makes me pissed off. She is just the same like that woman. Haishhhh~ Such a y attitude. It makes me so mad, but I have no right to meddle in her love affair anymore. I should just really leave before this woman wakes up and tries to stop me. I want to appreciate the little time that I have to eat whatever food that I love.

 

Taengoo is such a pain in the person. I dislike when she makes us look like a human paper without a proper muscle. We need to eat a lot if we want to be stronger. Doesn't she aware about that basic thing? Human needs to eat in order to survive! And when I say eat, we need to have a feast, with a variety of foods served on the table.

 

In my attempt to escape, I quickly search for any possible devices that maybe was attached to my body. I don't want to be followed or to be known where I wanted to go. I found nothing other than feeling the dress that I have been wearing to sleep is very womanly.

 

Haissshh~ chincha?

 

I complained disapprovingly when my mouth has a stench of alcohol. Did Ahjumma Taeng come out before me? Because I knew Taengoo never fond to wear this kind of dress. Pity her. She might be losing her consciousness easily without getting the chance to truly enjoy the time she had. She should not try to touch any alcohol drink, next time. Whatever! That's her choice. I can't be bothered with it.

 

I decided to move as quietly as possible to pee and wash my teeth. Only to realize that we are on a period week. It took me less than five minutes to change my pad, picking from head to toe the best white attire, taking a couple of American dollar notes that I found from one of the big luggages, and going out from the place with an unexpected companion.

 

Here am I, at the Fisherman’s Wharf with Jessicat.

 

The time is half past twelve midnight as what I see before we leave. I can't be more happier to see how fat Jessica-ssi was than the last time I saw her at the food stall where we have a delicious Yangnyeom chicken. If not because of farting at the restaurant and be rude to tease Taengoo's woman, I believe no one will try to interrupt us till I need to release DJ Taengoo to take over me. I left Jessicat that night before I could find an adoptive family for her. That was a big regret. But now, I'm really so happy to see Jessicat again.

 

The weather is so chilling tonight. Gladly, I wore long pants, have a sneaker on my feet, and brought the white denim jacket that has Taengoo's woman scent. Perhaps, did I wear her outfit? So, the money that I took is from her luggage too? Wait a minute... I can’t say that as her money. It might be Taengoo's money that she gave her woman. And apparently, Taengoo's money is my money. Who are they to question me for using it to buy food? Instead, they should apologize to me for making me hungry as I wake up.

 

Haisshh!!

 

I should not think about anything that make me upset right now.

 

Looking at Jessicat in her purple vest harness calms me again. Her tail wiggling non-stop ever since the time we leave. I bet that she was so happy to follow me to have a walk like this. When we leave from the house, I never fasten the leash to her harness hooded. I don’t think that was necessary. She should always be free from any leash.

 

The dark horizon is not giving me a problem to find a direction. Other than the full moon and glittering stars, we have the street lights to lead our way. Effortlessly, we both manage to escape from the house and now, both of us are really so hungry. The road sign that I see and the happening Christmas decorations are making me aware to our current location and festival. I can't believe I was in San Francisco, California with Jessicat. A date night that I never imagine would be this far. Is it nearly to Christmas? We really need to eat and have a good chat after our little tour. It still amazed me to know Jessicat is so well-groomed and has an ID tag around her neck right now.

 

Has she been adopted already? Did Taengoo's woman adopt her? I can't believe if that happen. Because I clearly thought she doesn't look reliable for owning an animal.

 

Jessicat already stopped walking and her heavenly eyes penetrated direct into my soul. A second later, she outstandingly jumped to reach my shoulder. That instant I look her on my side, I thought, she looks like an almighty parrot to be on a human shoulder. I doubt if she already got tired from our casual walk. One thing that I notice, her weight is so different compared to the last time. She is so heavy right now. Thankfully, she knew how to balance herself on my shoulder.

 

Believe it or not, I get real soft when she gazed me in the eyes before she rubbed her face against mine. She had a wonderful scent stuck in her fur that give me a soothing feeling. Her greatest purr is like a music to my ears. I get melted to her lovely gesture all over again. Ahhh~ She is so bad. She knew how to comfort me when she my lips and my face. My mood seems completely change. It’s been really awhile to have this fluttering feeling.

 

 

*******

 

 

Jessica’s POV:

 

 

A continuous giggle that my ears pick up brought me into my senses. It’s quarter to three in the morning when I check my phone with one of my eyes. Even after awhile, my eyes still refused to fully open to check the noise. Obviously, I’m still sleepy, but the sound of laughter is so disturbing. It killed my mood to get the sleep that I want.

 

My daughter is still sleeping peacefully when I tilt my head to check her on my right side. I thank God for that! Sleeping with her this close and on the same bed is so blissful. I get greedy. I desire to hug her closer to my body while sleeping, however, I was afraid if my action will disturb her. For the matter of fact, I have no experience sleeping with her at all. This was my first. Therefore, I don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable by having me all over her for the first time. Since she slept earlier than me, I believe she will wake up maybe nearly to dawn. I knew kids always waking up earlier or around that time. The sound of laughter I heard will be the cause for her to wake up earlier than the time it’s supposed to be if I don’t try to do something.

 

I helped to adjust her favourite Tim teddy bear in her arms and tucked a stand of hair behind her ear to make her breathe easier. This time I realized no sign of Taengoo and Jessicat in the room with us. The half opened door make me aware from where the giggling sound is coming and who is the responsible person to laugh continuously at this hour. I quickly covered my daughter’s body with the comforter after getting down slowly from the bed.

 

The nightrobe that I grab from the wardrobe, I used it directly. I wore a comfortable lavender nightie that shows my upper chest and very short. It's just enough to cover my . All my nightwear that I packed is kind of revealing like that. I’ve never foreseen to spend a night with anybody other than my sister and parents. As such, I have to cover my skin before Taengoo's personality has her eyes to check on me again like what TY did last time. The nightrobe that I wear has a length till my knees right now. It helps to cover my arms, thighs, and chest. With the thick material, I hope it will be just enough to hide anything that should not be seen.

 

I have a strong feeling that Taengoo is still not being herself yet. The sound of laughter must be coming from her other personality that have been unleashed from herself. If Taengoo already got back to herself, why would she laugh in the middle of the night and make a noisy sound like that? It doesn’t make a sense.

 

I thought when Ahjumma Taeng passed out after telling me her funny theory about I will get pregnant if they say the three lovely words, Taengoo will come out eventually. I waited two hours after sending Ahjumma Taeng to sleep next to Hyomin. Convincing myself that no one will take Taengoo time again after waiting for that long. After taking a hot shower, I decided to stay in the same room with them as a precaution if just in case something like this will happen. Now, it truly happens again. I can’t say that I’m not happy. All of this might happen because of me. It's only right if I try to fix it again. I wish TY will come out soon. I knew the one that having a good time outside of this room is not him. He won’t make a noise if he ever comes out.

 

As I step out of the room with my sleepy face, I was greeted directly with the unpleasant sight of junk foods and kitchen utensils scattered from the dining room to the living room. At this state, my sleepiness fully subsides. I felt so fresh like I just did the ice bucket challenge. From cold to hot. I could feel the sudden heat. The hot temperature in my body keeps on rising. And it felt like a demon almost possessed me. I was on the edge to scream in disgust when I saw toilet rolls, tissues, In-N-Out burger paper bags, chip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter