Cover Up

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





Taeyeon's POV:

 

 

 

'Urimanyo, gorgeous~'

 

 

Were the first two words playing in my head the moment when the gorgeous woman who occupied the window seat got into her beautiful senses again. It's been really quite awhile since the last we get connected like this. The feeling that I received is always wondrous. Like there is a garden of flower blooming in my heart this instant. I can hear the song, Blue Breeze Blow or more familiar in T.V from the Pocari Sweat commercial in my head due to this. I get a slow motion when I heard the song playing in my head.

 

La~La~La~La~La~La~La~La nal chowa handago~

 

It’s such a beautiful weather in my heart whenever I was with her.

 

I knew I have been hypnotized for good when my eyes go round and round with my mouth slightly hang open for a short second. I am almost drooling. So much get hunger in love to see the woman that I want in my life was staring back into my orbs. Indeed, she never failed to make me feel all these kind of different funny expressions, especially when she glared a dagger straight into my soul like right now. This lovely heart of mine was making dugeun dugeun sound like mad for her. She may not be the first person that I love, but I believe she is the first one who calls all the weird feeling that I never experience in my past relationship before. I got electrified on how she was glaring at me, knowing it's not always we can stare at each other eyes.

 

At this second, she makes me look like a prey that she wants to hunt. Did it scare me? No. Not at all. I was ever prepared to be attacked by her, actually. She can jump on me and do whatever she likes or whatever she wants. Because happily I know, I have signed up to be the number one fan of the HellSica side that live in her.

 

I stop rocking our baby princess in my arms when she rose up from her seat. I was grinning so widely to admire the heavenly woman right in front of me. This is it, I thought. My life will be blessed from this moment on. The world that revolves around me stop spinning momentarily. Giving her a room to do the magic on me. Her sharp eyes that practically never leave me was giving me an overload excitement. It’s never less. Always more. She makes me want to laugh like an ahjumma and claps my hands in happiness. I was so prepared to be bombarded by her hateful comment too other than her physical attack, maybe.

 

Somehow, all that I received was just a little push from blocking the alley. To be honest, that was really soooo hot too! I almost got a nosebleed when she makes a physical contact at me like that. I can still feel the tingling sensation of her touch. They feel like a spring. It makes my body shudders in gratification. How I wished she could do that again and again. I'm fine to be pushed slowly or hardly by her. I knew she can do it better next time. She should not keep her anger to herself. I know I was really so bad for making her become thinner like this. I should have told her about my marriage, my kid, and myself. Nothing like this will ever happen if only I have told her a little earlier, I thought.

 

I tried to cool down myself from admiring the gorgeous woman that just leaving from our row and moving to the place where the toilet room was located as what I could see. Even her back view looks wonderful too, I thought. Her silky hair makes her shine like a diamond. Like an angel has sprinkled some magic dust on her. I can't help myself to follow her through my eyes until she disappears from my vision. Because it was so great to watch her walking like a goddess.

 

I wonder what's more she has on her mind other than the word 'idiot' that I happen to hear from our short eye-contact. I kind of like it with every bad name that she calls me. Even if she says I’m a human paper, I know that I don't mind. She may call me anything. I will still love it.

 

 

********

 

 

Jessica's POV:

 

 

I was inside the small lavatory in the airplane, crying like a mess after giving an intense stare to the person who rocks my child in the alley. I didn't know she was rocking my child to put her to sleep. How amazing she was to nurse my child like that? Apparently, that's the reason why I couldn't hear her voice in my head. From the alley to my seat, the distance is already more than my arm length. That's why she was so quiet. I didn't have a chance to see my child's face who was sleeping in her arms though. I just noticed the same sweatshirt that the three of us have when I stared at them and passed her. She really didn’t lie about the same match outfit that we have.

 

I knew I was such an with my cold reaction. I didn't mean to give her a glare and push her like that. It's just my spontaneous response after getting a surprise to see her still awake. I convinced myself that she was asleep, but it didn't happen like what I thought. Instead, she was awake, staring, and smiling charmingly towards my direction the moment when I checked on them. I hate her for giving me a smile like that. Why she makes me feel like her smile has a power of bullying me a while ago? That kind of smile that I have always seen it in Krystal. Now, she has it too.

 

I was so overwhelmed with my cry. Getting to see her again with my child that I didn't know about her existence all this while was really fascinated me. My cry is not about seeing or meeting Taeyeon alone, but my child as well. I was about to see my child's face, to hold her in my arms, and to talk with her. The emotion that I can't really explain it thoroughly right now. I suddenly realize that I am gonna be a mother. To think about that make me want to cry more and more. One thing that I realized, this cry that I have right now is more like a happy cry. Not a depressive tears like what I had for the past two days.

 

I received a couple of knocks on the door when I took too much time staying in the toilet. I heard a voice introducing herself as one of the cabin crews. She's checking on me if I was alright. I thought maybe the crew happens to hear the crying sound that I make, so I quickly clean up my face and adjust my voice to answer her accordingly. When I've done doing the small business and making sure my eyes are not that swollen from my cry, I unlocked the door to come out.

 

From the toilet to my seat it only took me less than a few steps away, actually. I could see her in the alley looking towards my direction like she was my guardian angel that try to protect me. I sighed heavily. I was so unprepared to cry in front of her. Not only it will embarrass me, but if ever I cry, I will gain unnecessary attention from the other passenger too, I thought.

 

I tried to be smart by calling my demonic side to take in charge and defeat my melancholy self. I kept on pinching my thigh, trying not to cry when I get a little closer to her. The visible veins on her arms is the first thing that I noticed this time. I wonder if our daughter is so heavy for her to hold in her arms. Seeing her veins make me feel guilty to let her continue standing up in the alleyway like that.

 

"Hi..."

 

I finally heard her voice, uttering a simple greeting verbally like she always did. Even if just a word, it didn't fail to make me rejoice hearing her voice. I truly miss her. It's been so long since the last we talked. Right now I know she is not only my childhood friend, but she is also the mother of my child. The person whom have been taking care of my child like her own flesh during my absence. After listening to her secret thoughts and her sweet interactions with our child, I become greedy for wanting to spend the rest of my life with her if only she is truly single or free from her fake marriage. Sadly, I don't think she wants to be with me if she knew about what happen to us in the past.

 

I know that I shouldn't give a room to my soft side to take over me by getting emotional again. I truly don’t want to cry right in front of her as well. So, I tried to be serious again. Anyhow... I remembered the last a few words I had with TY when I want to speak with her. My mind tried to clear the worries that I had quickly. I thought, I should not be scared by his warning anymore, since I already knew the reasons why he wants me to stay away from Taengoo. Furthermore, I want to speak with him too, if he tries to take Taengoo’s time again.

 

"Can you please stop blocking the way?" I uttered the words strictly, trying to act like the that she likes in me.

 

She was really so evil when she gave me her smile that shows her cute dimple after giving me a space to get back into my seat. I'm not sure if I make her nervous or not. Because I get distracted to check on my daughter from time to time. Sadly, I can't see my daughter's face. Her face has been blocked by a brown teddy bear that she hugs on her small arms. I almost wanted to smile along when I heard Taengoo's idiotic words again by being happy with my firm statements. I kind of afraid with her thought about liking me to be an abusive person, sometimes. And I was so afraid if I like her idea for wanting me to stay in my HellSica mood. Should I pretend to be mad at her till we touchdown? Maybe I just should. Because pitifully, I don't want to cry by being soft.

 

"After you. I might use the toilet again. So, you should go in first. You can take my seat." I spoke demandingly by giving her an order.

 

I have other reason why I need to keep her stay inside. Her secret thought about she wants to propose me in this flight by using the intercom still terrified me. I will never let her do that for real. Not in this flight! And not in public! No way would I allow that to happen for real even if I know her wife had given her permission to follow me and her wife will only divorce her if I could accept her. She truly has no idea about who I really was. She can't propose me without knowing about me.

 

She didn't give me a verbal reply, but I heard her 'Yes, Your Highness' reply from her mind. She follows my instruction obediently without wasting a time, handing over my winter coat on my previous seat gently so she could sit near the window with our child. I didn't sit directly like her, but I opened the luggage compartment to keep and take a few things that I want from my small hand-carry luggage. Shortly, I leave them again.

 

She was smiling from ear to ear to see me sitting on the aisle seat after I get back. I thought that I can't hear her funny mind if I sat one seat away from her. Well, I was wrong. It's within my arm length. I assumed that's how I could hear her thought before. I tried to ignore her stare that can dig a hole in me. She can tease me for changing my sweatshirt to a plain shirt, however she likes or however she wants. I'm not going to entertain her fantasy about us that look like a happy-romantic couple with a kid yet.

 

"I'm not imagining things, but I assume or conclude that you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter