Counting Kisses With You

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

 

I felt something tight restrain my movement as I slowly gain into my consciousness from the beauty sleep that I had. My memory brought me back to where I was before I went to sleep. I remember clearly the things I did last night. I met Jessica unintentionally for the fourth times at 3.9 Rock n Roll bar in Itaewon. It’s my second time meeting her without the help of the alter that I have in me. She was drunk. And need someone to send her back to the hotel. I offer her the assistance because I don't trust anyone to take her back to the hotel other than her friends or family. And that's how I happened sleeping in Jessica's hotel room. Room 2418. Four Seasons Hotel Seoul located in Gwanghwamun.

 

We didn't end up sleeping that instant after she called me to rest next to her in her angry tone that I loved to hear. I have to help taking off her boots, removing her contact lens and her fake eyelashes. Removing her contact lens was not an easy job. No way that I can convince her to change her clothes or clean her makeup on her own too. The best thing I can offer, helping her to clean it using makeup remover pads that she had in her keeping.

 

Only after helping her and also after cleaning my own face I was able to join her on the bed. I didn't move straightaway to hug her like she wants, though. I have to make a conversation with her beforehand, asking how she wants me to cuddle her. Suddenly, I felt awkward or inexperience. She made feel like a dumb while waiting to hear her reply that come pretty late. Obviously, my anxiety kicks in because my brain knew I was about to hold the person I love in my arms again. Her choice was ‘backhug’. She wanted me to cuddle her from her back.

 

It felt like a dream to finally have her in my arms again. A very lovely dream that make me want to stay forever in that kind of dream if only I can. My heart was pounding strongly a couple of minutes after I gave her a cuddle. I've never forgotten how great and wonderful it felt to have her in my embrace. Having her body attached to mine and being able to touch her like that gave me a mix emotion.

 

It reminded me of the first day when I stayed at her house. How I felt attracted to the cold side of her like it was the best drug of happiness that I could ever have. How I want to take away her sadness and pain right away so she could be happy with her life again. How our first hug made me nervous like hell for knowing I hold a gorgeous woman in my arms. How careless that I was to say something while looking deeply into her eyes till I get the first kiss so quickly from her. How she tried so hard to resist me and push me away from her life after that. How she always had a bad idea about me. And how I love her so deeply even if she sees me differently. I would not forget all of that. She had no idea how lovely she was when she didn’t leave me after knowing I have a dissociative identity disorder. It’s such ashamed we have to part our ways.

 

I couldn't believe I've been missing her touch for over a year. I wish I could tell how much that I love her. And I wish I could tell that I will be rooting for her forever. For as long as I'm still breathing. I want to do that. Because her happiness matters a lot. Even it's hard not knowing about what she did, I always reminded myself, I wasn't the only one who felt that. It must be hard for her too.

 

We parted our ways one day after we officially became a couple. Three months later she lost her memory about us. But that didn’t stop me to celebrate our couple anniversary. I know creating couple Instagram sounded silly rather than cheesy when I was celebrating it alone. But I did that. I created couple Instagram for us where I posted the thing I did and made during our 100 days, 200 days, 300 days, and 400 days as a couple. TaengSic is the name that I chose for our Instagram ID. Not sure if she’s gonna like it, though. But that’s our couple name that I pick and love. A combination of my name and her name.

 

Nothing fancy for our couple anniversary that I post. There's no vacation or candlelight dinner alone. Instead, I did what I thought might keep me moving forward in our relationship. During our 100 days as a couple, I planted two avocado trees in my backyard. It's her favourite fruit. I’ve planted the tree to remind me our 100 days begin with the tree now. How it grows, it depends on me. I struggle to keep it alive the first a few months, but it grows well after that. On our 200 days as a couple, I created a love song that inspired by her. I sold the song to TY Entertainment, and donated all the money I received to cat animal shelter and dog animal shelter in the name of our love. On our 300 days as a couple, I’ve sewn a couple sweaters and pants with embroidered TaengSic on it. I hope we would be able to wear it together one day. And on our 400 days as a couple, I made a tattoo of her name on my right wings and a tattoo of our couple name on my left wings. She is my human Angel and she is also my wing to keep me moving. I was sorry it came a bit late to ink her name on my body. I never inked any name on my body before. It sounded exclusive when I did that, but that's not really it. I just love her differently. I was really so lucky to meet her at the bar on our supposed to be 407 days as a couple. Being able to see her is already making me so happy and grateful, what else if I can hold her in my arms. I was dying from happiness if I may express my feeling correctly.

 

I heard she cried an hour later, telling me she had a headache from drinking too much. I asked her if she was okay and if she wanted me to bring her to the hospital. All I got was her madness. She said I was insane for wanting to bring her to the hospital for a simple case like that. She had no idea that I was worried like hell to the thing that she called as ‘simple case’. Because I know how she can’t consume too much alcohol. My faux fur jacket was too thick. It suffocated her and made her having a bad mood even more. She called me silly for going to sleep with a thick jacket. I have to sleep with my crop top after that. And she didn't want me to cuddle her anymore. Instead, she's the one who gave me a cuddle from my back. I was nervous at the beginning when she did that. However, the feeling slowly faded away because she only hugs me without moving or scaring me with any sensual touch. I have no difficulty to fall asleep a moment later, especially once I heard she snored lightly.

 

My memory ended right there.

 

I felt something not right with the position I rested right now. My back was hurt. Nothing comfy that I could feel like sleeping on the bed. And the weird thing for certain, I felt hard to move my hands. I can't rub my sleepy eyes using any of my hands. Now, the feeling like I was being restrained become more evident. I opened my eyes quickly when the music 'Pick Me' blasting loudly in my surrounding.

 

I was right!

 

I wasn't on the bed where I last fell asleep anymore. My movement has been blocked from me. I gasped some air for what I see. Two meters in front of me is an Olympic size indoor swimming pool. I was sitting on a wooden chair with my hands and legs tied to the chair.

 

Where the hell I was, I thought. And who did this to me?

 

I scan my body quickly. I was still in my white crop top and leather pants. No sneakers on my feet. I was barefoot. Tied. And look helpless. I tried to look around... my left and right. I'm not trying to find a door to escape, but I'm trying to find the woman I love. Did someone abduct us from her hotel room? Or did I happen to change again? I felt nervous for this, especially when I don’t see a glimpse of Jessica anywhere. So, I tried to calm my mind with meditation just for a minute. Seemingly, I was in the state of emergency. I need to stay focus to release myself from the chair and to find Jessica hurriedly. Because I'm about to lose my mind if something bad ever happened to her.

 

It only took a few seconds after I closed my eyes to meditate before I heard a voice. Someone makes a greeting that I could not hear clearly because of the sound of music still blasting so loudly. But I was very familiar with the voice. The sweet fragrance that brought an addiction to me last night made me open my eyes to face the person that made me wonder about her whereabouts when I can't find her only a few seconds before.

 

"Hello, sleepy head."

 

Jessica's voice greeted me again. Her breathing has a minty flavour. I could smell that because she spoke with her face only an inch away from me. She gave me her pretty smile that makes me want to smile in return. I suddenly had forgotten that I was restrained right now. I become soft. No more trying to release myself from the chair very urgently. Jessica was in her bikini that surprising me. I get a full view of her when she moved one step away from me. I don’t need to look her from top to bottom. I just know she is super gorgeous. She had a top knot bun and barefoot. I begin to chant all the beautiful words I know in my head upon seeing her in one-piece black swimwear that shows her perfect S-curve body and white milky skin. She really had a nice figure. A figure of a fit person. Did she squat for exercise? I wonder. Because her hips look different than before. My heart was drumming following the Produce 101, Pick Me song. I hope I didn't drool or have a nose bleed for the pleasant view I was presented. Watching her in a bikini is still so insane for me to take. Just like when I stayed with her last time.

 

I moved my naughty eyes quickly to stay on her face instead of her wide hips and ample . Please be a decent human, Taengoo. I told myself repeatedly. As I get back into my sense, I start to wonder why I was tied to the chair and what are we doing in there? Did she book the whole indoor pool for the two of us? Most of all, was she the one who restrained me? For what? Giving me a ?

 

I gulped to my last doubt. She is not drunk, isn't she? That's so unlikely. I didn't smell any alcohol consumption when she spoke awhile ago.

 

"First of all, I need to say my apology to you. I'm sorry for the unfriendly treatment you went through right now after you had shown me your hospitality to take care of the-not-drunk me last night. Sorry that you have been fooled and abducted by me. I wasn't drunk at all last night. The bulky man that you saw at the bar was my bodyguard who have been watching you closely after I saw you from the stage. He helped me to bring you in here after I sedate you from the back. It took an hour before I could sedate you, you know."

 

What??? I was stunned to hear her statement.

 

"Surprising, right?" She giggles amusingly.

 

She charmed me. That's the second time I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter