Do you love me?

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author's POV:

 

 

Hyomin's cute giggles echoed at the backyard of the place. It seems that she was having so much fun playing with Jessicat whom tried to tap her feet. She was running in a circle around a giant size snowman that she and her beautiful mama made together not long ago. The snowman that they created together really look like Olaf from Disney Frozen. With carrot as the snowman's nose, tree branches as the snowman's arms, eyebrows and hair, and seaweed as the snowman's button and eyes. It even got Olaf smile and body shape. Her beautiful mama really had a great talent to create something that she adored to see. She was happy helping her beautiful mama only by rolling the heavy ice. Before running around Olaf, they had done with the game of who throws the hand size snowballs the farthest. Jessicat was included in the game too. Jessicat's mission was chasing and crashing the snowball that they threw.

 

The snowball game makes her become sulky in the middle of playing it. She always threw her snowball farther than her beautiful mama. In a distance of two or three meters away with both of her hands. Because of that she had to teach her beautiful mama how to throw it the right way like how she did it. She wants her beautiful mama to defeat her, but her beautiful mama always lost against her. She had to nag her beautiful mama like a little baby till her beautiful mama done the right way of throwing.

 

She knew her beautiful mama pretends to be defeated so she could cheer so loudly and be happy to win the game. It only happens less than five throws before she begins to notice her beautiful mama just gave her a chance to win again and again. Her beautiful mama can actually throw the snowball really farther than her. Because of what happened, she stops competing with her beautiful mama. Instead, she asked her beautiful mama to throw the snowball, and she and Jessicat will chase the snowball together.

 

While running in a circle, she trips herself in the thick snow accidentally. That's how the fun game she had with Jessicat comes to an end. She was in her beautiful mama's strong arms after that. Her beautiful mama asked her repeatedly if she was hurt or feel any pain while walking inside of the house. She wasn't crying like a little baby for her beautiful mama to be worried about anything. As such, she had to tell her beautiful mama who just made her sit on the couch. Getting inside the house and be in her beautiful mama’s embrace make her notice that her body gets warmer gradually. Her beautiful mama made her wear winter attire before they went out. Like pink beanie on her head, pink gloves on her hands, matching pink thick winter jacket and pants on her body, and also pink socks and shoes on her feet. She was protected from head to toe from the coldness. But she couldn’t stop feeling a little cold while playing outside. Being in her beautiful mama’s embrace is truly incredible. Indeed, her beautiful mama had the warmest hug. She felt happy to be in her beautiful mama’s embrace just for awhile. And she desires to have it more once her beautiful mama stops being worried about her.

 

"Hyomin is alright, mama." She spoke gently to share her situation. Her beautiful mama didn’t give her a reply, but her beautiful mama directly examines her hands and knees after removing her hand gloves, shoes, and pants carefully from her lower body. Jessicat jumps to be on the same couch to get closer to her at that time too. Jessicat was rubbing her face against her arm multiple times as if the cat tries to comfort her from any pain. Sadly, she can't pay attention to the fluffy cat more when her beautiful mama caught her attention again. Seeing her beautiful mama’s sadness face is really making her feel unhappy. "Mama, Hyomin is so so sorry. Hyomin didn’t know Hyomin will fall. Hyomin really doesn't want mama to be sad. Hyomin is sorry, mama."

 

"You’ve done nothing wrong, princess. You don’t have to apologize to mama. Instead, mama is the one who should apologize to you. Mama felt sad when mama can’t help you quickly." Taengoo took the chance to explain herself after she done inspecting her kid's knees and hands. She made her kid wore back her pants before she looks into her kid's eyes affectionately. Her daughter's knees and hands look perfectly fine to her. However, she wasn't so sure if her daughter feels the same. Even if her daughter fell on ice and not on a hard surface, it doesn’t mean she should not be worried. "And also, mama felt worried if it will leave any bruises on your knees later on. That’s why mama is sad. Are you sure, you don't feel pain anywhere when you fell just now?" She tried to reconfirm with her young kid. Because it kills silently when she failed to save her kid from falling in the thick snow. It happened so quick till she can’t even use her power to help her daughter before the impact.

 

"Hyomin will tell mama if it hurts Hyomin." Hyomin replied smartly to end her beautiful mother's worries. She really thought her beautiful mother should not be worried about what happened. Because she was certain, she will bring up the issue if it brings her any pain. She smiles prettily before making another dialogue with her favourite person that she knew love her very much. "Are we going to play ukulele now, mama?"

 

Taengoo shook her head a bit. Not because she disagrees with her daughter’s suggestion, but because she can't believe her daughter is full with energy after what happened. And she felt bad to spoil her daughter’s excitement if she says no. Moreover, her daughter already gives her a confirmation about her worries before.

 

"Mama will get the ukulele now with two conditions."

 

"What is it, mama?" Hyomin searched for the answer with her innocent-looking eyes.

 

"Can you forgive mama for what happened? And please do really tell mama if you feel any pain on your knees or hands even if just a bit."

 

Hyomin nods her head a couple of times before she gives her confirmation verbally, "Hyomin promise. Hyomin will tell mama if Hyomin feels any pain. But… mama should not say sorry to Hyomin. It’s not mama’s fault." She tried to think something to give her beautiful mama the best example of her case. "When mama’s head was injured last night, mama says to Hyomin, it’s bearable after Hyomin asked mama if it caused mama any pain. It’s the same to Hyomin right now. It’s bearable."

 

"So, you do actually feel pain?" Taengoo nervously asked her beloved daughter.

 

Now, Taengoo felt incapable of being a good mother when she can’t even use her power to protect Hyomin for something simple like that. When she taught Hyomin how to ride a bicycle, she was well-prepared to protect or to avoid from any small accident to happen. But awhile ago… she was distracted a bit after over thinking about the e alter that she had in herself.

 

"No, mama. Hyomin is not in pain at all." The young kid cupped her beautiful mama’s face with her small hands this time, trying to convince her beautiful mother that she was alright. Maybe she picked the wrong example to tell her beautiful mama her real condition. "Did mama feel worried about Hyomin a lot?"

 

"Ne…" Taengoo answered with a guilty face, ignoring the cat that tries to interrupt their conversation by saying ‘meow’ which she doesn’t really understand unless if they make eye-contact.

 

"Do mama loves Hyomin a lot?"

 

"Ne..." Taengoo gave the same answer like before.

 

"Jeong-mal-yo?" The young girl asked again.

 

Taengoo copied her daughter’s action by cupping her daughter’s face with her palms. She was on her knees and in the same eye-level with her daughter ever since awhile ago. It makes her feel closer to her little princess by having a conversation in the same level as her.

 

"Hyomin is mama’s sweetheart."

 

"Promise?"

 

"Ne, promise."

 

"Thank you, mama." The kid felt satisfied to hear her beautiful mother’s confirmation. Now, it seems the perfect time for her to say her few words. "Hyomin wants to say that Hyomin forgives mama if mama feels sad. Mama... it’s really not mama’s fault, but, Hyomin will forgive mama if mama thought it was mama’s fault. Because Hyomin loves mama so so a lot just like how mama loves Hyomin so so a lot. Hyomin really doesn’t like when mama is sad. Mama, please don’t be sad no more. Hyomin is fine."

 

"Thank you, princess. Please always know that mama loves you very much." Taengoo gave a pecked on her daughter’s forehead before hugging her small princess tightly. Sharing affection with her kid was never felt that hard like today. She had a mix emotion for what happened last night and a few days before. "You need to change your clothes again before mama gets the ukulele. Mama will tell aunty Krystal to accompany you in the meantime. Are you okay with that?" Taengoo disclosed her plan when she looks at her daughter’s beautiful eyes again.

 

"Can Hyomin pets Jessicat while waiting for mama?"

 

Taengoo stared at Jessicat automatically. They had a chance to talk before. Jessicat was telling her that she believes in her story about she had different personalities after Jessicat met TY last night. Jessicat wanted them to become a friend due to that. She didn’t know what TY did to make Jessicat trust them, but she was alright with that. She accepted Jessicat’s peace offer without thinking much. Because she would love to touch and pet Jessicat without having any anxiety like Jessicat will attack her for no reason.

 

"Sure. Mama thinks, she would love that too."

 

 

*******

 

 

"So, you are saying that TY had killed the two persons by using his power?" Jessica tried to verify Tiffany's story.

 

Earlier, before Tiffany informed her about the story, Jessica got to know about TY had requested to meet her parents last night. Tiffany said, TY didn't harm her parents during the meet up. He just manipulated their mind so that they could accept Hyomin as their grandchild, so that they could accept Taengoo as their future daughter-in-law, and so that they could be more responsible parents towards her and Krystal. Apparently, Jessica got to know her parents got charmed by TY to accept her daughter and Taengoo in their family. TY did that to make sure her parents won't do anything dangerous to her daughter or any of them again.

 

Last night as well, TY told her parents that she and Krystal will get a little vacation with Taengoo for a couple of days. They will return to the house after their short vacation. Jessica recalled, maybe that’s the outcome of the conversation she had with TY. TY was aware that she loves Taengoo, and she already knew about Hyomin was her kid, and Taengoo was the person who had been kidnapped together with her in the past. TY was sad to leave the place because she told TY that she won’t hate him for trying to hide the story from her while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter