Love You Like Crazy

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's POV:

 

 

I cannot believe my girlfriend is still the little devil that she once was. She tricked me by saying my future mother-in-law and our kid were in the presidential suite with us. She just said that so I could wake up fully from my sleepyhead or lazy state. She is so mean. I was freaked out and wide awake because of her lie. Of course, I was kind of nervous to be caught sleeping in the same room and on the same bed with her during Valentines. My future mother-in-law might think we did something when we done nothing other than cuddling to sleep. I mean, she charmed me so I could rest comfortably without hearing her thoughts. What could I do to her when I was basically sleeping so tight?

 

She's such a trickster for fooling me like that.

 

All I wanna do was snuggling with her for five minutes more on the bed. My wish was not fulfilled. I only received a big hug as a compensation of her evil manner. She reasoned out, we need to rush taking a shower in a different room at the same time if we don’t want to be late having a breakfast and sending our daughter to school.

 

I feel so sleepy right now. We only slept for two hours and a half. The night before I could hardly sleep for not having them around in the same place with me. My body doesn't get used to this kind of sleeping pattern. I used to have six to eight hours of quality sleep from the moment I begin to stay at my girlfriend's home. Lack of sleep could make me become cranky. I couldn't believe I still feel sleepy after taking a bath. I know I should not be upset longer for not being able to sleep a little longer as I want. Taengoo had told me before we went to sleep, the reason why we need to wake up early. There's no excuse why I should be cranky.

 

The journey from the resort to Taengoo's home takes around one hour over. She insisted me to continue my sleep while she drives us home. Honestly, I don't want to sleep! I want to stay awake with her. But she nags at me, asking me to rest my head on her shoulder for every five minutes or so. Her offer is so tempting. Somehow, I knew I could have fallen asleep if I do that.

 

"Gorgeous, you know that you're not necessary to sleep if you don't want to. Just rest your head on my shoulder and close your eyes for a few minutes. Don't you think it kinds of romantic by doing so?"

 

"Eyes on the road, Taengoo. I'm not doing that!" I replied sternly when she keeps on gawking at me and the flower that I have with me.

 

"How can I concentrate? You distract me for being super sekshi right now." She mutters in her baby tone before she uses her little devil tone to tease me. "I never feel jealous with a flower before. I guess, you just made me feel that, right now. You hold onto them like your life depends on it so much. Don't you want to hold my hand anymore?"

 

She finally made a silly remark about the huge bouquet of primroses. The flower was a gift from her last night. I really love the smell. I hold them like a treasure on my lap. I'm bringing it home because I have eaten the special made chocolate before we begin our journey. The combination of the hug I received from her, the handmade chocolate that she made for me, and the bouquet of flower that she gave me really works to cool me down after I got a morning prank by my little devil girlfriend. We used to hold hands while in the car. So, I might upset her today when I chose the flower over her.

 

Last night, we slept in the garden full of mix rare primroses. The fragrance was very spring like. It brought me back to the loop that I have with her after I sniff the flower secretly into my system. She purchased the flower from the Dairy Farm Garden and made a special delivery to her home when I asked where she bought them and how she brought them to the presidential suite without me noticing it.

 

Apparently, Dr. Sunny and Hyoyeon helps her to prepare the room for the event. I could understand how she could transform the room in half day while still having a time making me a homemade dark chocolate. She gave a credit to her two best friends for helping her to make the place look extravagant. I saw she updated our belated Valentine’s date photo in our couplestagram and didn't forget to give a credit to her best friends as well. I expressed my gratefulness to Taengoo’s friends for helping her arranging last night's surprise event thru a chat during the first minute I was in the car, and I will thank them again personally if I see them some other time.

 

I remembered that I cried a lot after my girlfriend brought me to the room last night. Witnessing the transformation of the room and the things that she had prepared for our Valentine's dinner made me so emotional. I spent a few minutes crying in heavy tears because I felt so touched, so mesmerized, and so ashamed of myself. Just the thought of her remembering the event could make me so happy. I was beyond happy and felt like I don't deserve her when I recall how fool of me to be moody at her at the beginning. I told her about how I felt and the reason of my cry.

 

She comforted me enough by saying I did alright. I chose to isolate myself to cool down and not jump into an argument directly with her. She praised me for that, instead of being upset with me after she knew why I cried. She said I was so cute like a baby when I cried for that. Of course, she was acting so I can be mad at her, she said. But her acting has failed because I chose to stay silent than being vocal. She hushed me, gave me a deep and tight hug, and said she loves me like crazy over and over till I stop crying on my own. I really felt guilty, but she made me look like I was so right or so noble in her eyes. I don't know why, but she reminds me the day when she looked after me in the hospital. No one has ever put socks on my feet and tucked me into the bed like she did at this age. It's funny when I think she really took care of me like I was a baby. I cried a lot last night just like each time when she shared her memory about us.

 

During our light supper, I shared that I really appreciate and honour the surprise Valentine’s date with me. But I also mentioned that I don’t want to expect so much from her in the future. I mean in a good way. I don’t want to burden her to think how to astound me again in any other special occasion if we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. I’m okay with simple wish and celebration with her. The thought is important to me more than anything. After getting my mind checked if that's what I truly want, I remind her that I just want a simple proposal. Nothing fancy. The two of us would be enough. I said that because I feel so afraid if she would spend a lot of money like last night. Giving her a headache to think how to impress me is never my intention.

 

In the future, I want to understand and love her better.

 

I have a quick phone call with my lovely sister while I was changing my clothes. I only got the time to check my phone after taking a shower. I saw Krystal’s Kakaotalk chat and missed call last night. I forgot to get my phone from the other room because I was so hypnotized by Taengoo’s effort to celebrate Valentines with me. My sister said, I did a wonderful choice after I told her about last night. I didn't make an argument on the spot and decided to give a room for myself to calm down. Krystal also felt so happy I got to celebrate Valentines with Taengoo after she saw an update made from our couplestagram. I can hear it from her voice that she really meant it. She said, my past Valentines not something wonderful. I have no comment for that as I don’t really remember how I celebrate Valentines with Donghae. He was a distant memory that I never feel interested to find out other than what I already know. Seemingly, the person without a face that I always dreamt about was Taengoo. Taengoo’s memories that she happened to share with me was accurate like what I’ve seen while I was in my unconscious or subconscious. I dreamt a lot about Taengoo. None about him even if he was my finance for a few years.

 

I took a moment of my time to admire my most charming girlfriend's side view who wore a couple grey hoodie and black beanie like mine. We have ripped jeans, white socks, and slide on our bottom. A couple outfit was a choice again today. I want to tell the whole world that we are a couple, so no one can snatch her away from me. You know, I might adore her so much till my outfit’s preference always complementing with her choice these days. After sending our beloved kid to her school, we plan to visit the grocery store together. We need to buy Jessicat's foods and our necessities before we get home. I just knew last night that my prankster girlfriend took a leave for today. As such, we have a free time after sending our kid to her school.

 

Should I spend the time that I have with my future mother-in-law or my cats and her kitten more if she tries to prank me with anything again? Maybe, I should just right now since I knew how she loves if I play hard to get.

 

"No! I'm not resting my head on your shoulder or hold your hand. Serve you right for fooling me before."

 

I pretend that I'm still upset so much about this morning's event. How could I be upset when the flower's fragrance brings me back to last night memory? I could not deny I have the greatest Valentines with her.

 

"Will my apology work to change your mind?" She asked in her sulky face.

 

I really don't want to go easy, even if she's trying to charm me with her dorkiness.

 

"Depends..."

 

"Baby, I'm sorry. I love seeing you being super sekshi like this. Like now. But I want you to rest before we arrive home, picking up our daughter, and sending her to school. How about if I swap with you about the things you brought up during our Valentine's date? You can be my baby throughout this week. I will cater all your needs and wants. Moreover, I don't know how to become a baby like what you meant last night. Maybe you could teach me better how to do it. I need to learn from example. Show me how to be a baby."

 

She just reminded me part of our conversation last night. About we agreed to swap responsibility. Like I will cater her needs and wants for a week before we swap to get the treats. I explained to her that she could be a baby in a week starting from today, nagging whatever she wants from me. I told her like that because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter